Mr. Shaman

Marijuana U.S.A.!!!

"Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself; and where they are, they should be changed. Nowhere is this more clear to me than in the laws against possession of marihuana in private for personal use… Therefore, I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marihuana."

- President Jimmy Carter; Speech delivered to Congress, 1977

Action Item - Oregon: Vacate Past Marijuana Convictions

http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/51046/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=15931

Therefore, I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marihuana.

But, in your case, wouldn't you like to be able to keep around more than just a couple days worth? What happens if you get snowed in, and have to face reality, for even a whole day?

Jimmy Carter is a compassionate and idealistic man. Terrible president, but a good man.

Hell yeah to legal cannabis.

Nobody smokes pot then goes out and does hard physical work.

Pot relaxes you, so it must be used judiciously, a car salesman doesn't work hard, but pot may be helpful in calming and relaxing him, enabling him to be a better salesman.

Booze makes you drunk, that's why you don't drink and drive, but it may be useful after a round of golf and a business deal.

Pot smokers know when and how to use it.

Drugs should only be legal with a prescription.! Pot makes u lazy!

I have a prescription for cannabis

Nobody smokes pot then goes out and does hard physical work.

Apparently you've never worked in the construction business.

Does insurance pay for your weed?? That would be sweet....

why do you need a prescription anymore in CO?? I thought marijuana was like onions now.. You don't need a prescription for onions.

Does insurance pay for your weed?? That would be sweet....

why do you need a prescription anymore in CO?? I thought marijuana was like onions now.. You don't need a prescription for onions.

No, insurance doesn't pay for cannabis.

You still need a prescription in order to purchase topicals and some edibles, plus the prices and taxes are lower for MMJ patients.

The hash oil pills that I take are only available by prescription. They are so refined that they look very light yellow and taste a bit citrusy, like lemon. Quite yummy, and really pack a punch.

Badlands is ignorant. Pot reduces pain and fatigue.

I use it all the time when I'm working on the farm.

There are several chemicals in cannabis that affects the high. Some are more uplifting whiles others tend to relax. Either way, farming is better on weed.

Good ol' PA is (quite expectedly) trying to run a pro-pharma hu$tle....limiting cannabis-access to the professionally-prepared variety, much like Big Pharma did with Marinol.

Residents, of PA, should be entitled to the same varieties (of consumption) as those in the Civilized World.

"While it is unquestionable that this measure is a step forward, SB 3, as presently written, fails to adequately meet some patients’ needs, particularly those with HIV and AIDS who are not presently covered under this legislation.

Additionally, oral preparations of cannabis such as edibles and oils possess delayed onset compared to inhaled herbal cannabis, making these preparations less suitable for patients desiring rapid symptomatic relief.

Further, because of this delay in drug effect, patients consuming cannabinoids in this manner have a much more difficult time adequately regulating the substance’s dosing. Patients may wait well over an hour only to discover that they have taken an insufficient dose to provide effective relief. Or, conversely, they may discover that they have consumed a far greater dose than necessary – resulting in prolonged periods of dysphoria."

http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/51046/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=15933

Jimmy Carter is a compassionate and idealistic man. Terrible president, but a good man.

Hell yeah to legal cannabis.

well that is the right wing lie about his service

Therefore, I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marihuana.

But, in your case, wouldn't you like to be able to keep around more than just a couple days worth? What happens if you get snowed in, and have to face reality, for even a whole day?

When you get to be a big-boy, Skippy, you can (then) worry about such things.

Move-along, now.......

106.gif

he likely only knows indica

he needs to try some sativa

Drugs should only be legal with a prescription.! Pot makes u lazy!

Need to add booze to that equation......

The British peer-reviewed journal Lancet published a study titled "Drug Harms in the UK: A Multicriteria Decision Analysis" on Nov. 1, 2010 which ranked 20 drugs from alcohol to marijuana to tobacco based on harm factors.

Individual harm (such as dependence, mortality, and impairment of mental functioning) was considered under "harm to users," while "harm to others" (such as crime, environmental damage, and international damage) took into account the number and extent of others harmed by individual drug use. The two charts below illustrate the study’s conclusions using a 100 point scale where 100 is the maximum harm and zero indicates no harm. The first chart broadly illustrates all 20 drugs by "harm to users” and harm to others” while the second chart illustrates those drugs on 16 criteria from drug-specific mortality to dependence to family adversities.

The study concluded that alcohol was the most harmful drug overall (72 out of 100), followed by heroin (55 out of 100), and crack cocaine (54 out of 100). The most harmful drugs to users were crack cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine (scores 37, 34, and 32, respectively), whereas alcohol, heroin, and crack cocaine were the most harmful to others (46, 21, and 17, respectively). Cannabis (aka marijuana) had an overall harm score of 20, putting it in eighth place behind amphetamine (aka speed) and before GHB (aka liquid ecstasy).

I. 20 Drugs Ranked by "Harm to Users" and "Harm to Others"

ranking-20-drugs-and-alcohol-by-overall-

II. 20 Drugs Ranked by Overall Harm along 16 Criteria

ranking-20-drugs-and-alcohol-by-overall-

Source: David Nutt, Leslie King, Lawrence Phillips, "Drug Harms in the UK: A Multicriteria Decision Analysis," The Lancet, Nov. 1, 2010

I guess "terrible" is one o' those relative-concepts.

"In the late 1970s, when Carter’s human rights coordinator, Pat Derian, criticized the Argentine military for its “dirty war” — tens of thousands of “disappearances,” tortures and murders — then-political commentator Reagan joshed that she should “walk a mile in the moccasins” of the Argentine generals before criticizing them.

Despite his aw shucks style, Reagan found virtually every anticommunist action justified, no matter how brutal. From his eight years in the White House, there is no historical indication that he was troubled by the bloodbath and even genocide that occurred in Central America during his presidency, while he was shipping hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the implicated forces.

The death toll was staggering — an estimated 70,000 or more political killings in El Salvador, possibly 20,000 slain from the Contra war in Nicaragua, about 200 political “disappearances” in Honduras and some 100,000 people eliminated during a resurgence of political violence in Guatemala."

https://consortiumnews.com/2011/11/03/reagan-and-guatemalas-death-files/

Seems that the void just likes to troll and cast insults.

These self-righteous jeebus satans really wear you out by their holier than thou, so smarter than thou, shit.

Hey.....you know how those death-cults can be.....

http://www.evilbible.com/

Who KNEW legalization-efforts would generate this much free-time for DEA agents??!!!!

"Drug Enforcement Administration agents in foreign postings attended sex parties with prostitutes paid for by drug cartels, according to a Justice Department inspector general report.

The report by Michael Horowitz, the Justice Department's inspector general, cites light punishments and poor handling of sexual misconduct cases at DEA and other Justice Department agencies.

The number of sexual misconduct cases are small, Horowitz's report says, but "we found instances where ATF, DEA, and USMS employees engaged in a pattern of high-risk sexual behavior, but security personnel were not informed about these incidents until well after they occurred, or were never informed. By failing to refer these allegations to security personnel, the high-risk sexual behavior of these employees has the potential to expose ATF, DEA, and USMS employees to coercion, extortion, and blackmail and presents security risks for these components.

The DEA's troubles appear to be the worst among Justice Department agencies, according to the inspector general."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/politics/dea-agents-bad-behavior/index.html

yeah this one is going to get done.

It will make it harder for the republican party to cheat voters of color out of their rights to vote.

Soon they cant overpolice them for pot

I have worked construction and demolition, and I learned early on that getting stoned and working hard don't miss well - for me.

I mean, I could get stoned and walk off a roof. I try not to be reckless when I smoke pot, and work.

Getting high and coming here is cool tho.