Mr. Shaman

Obamaccompli$ment$!!!!

June 6, 2015 - "Last month, employers of labor gave a vote of confidence in the U.S. economy.

According to them, about 280,000 jobs were added and this is a surprising robust total at a time when consumers are hesitant to spend and the economy appears less than fully healthy. Some key industries, from energy to manufacturing, have been struggling. And economic troubles overseas have put investors on edge.

Based on a report from the Labor Department on Friday, employers seem confident that the economy is regaining its footing after shrinking at the start of the year and that their customer demand will accelerate.

John Silvia, who is the chief economist at the bank Wells Fargo said in a statement that it is of a strange situation because consumers are getting jobs, and their incomes are also improving.

After six years of worst downturn in more than seven decades officially ended, according to Silvia, the movement was beyond the Great Recession.

miss-me-yet.jpg

Across the economy, employers are betting that steady hiring has begun to drive economic momentum. Home and auto sales are up. Restaurants, sports stadiums, theaters and hotels added 57,000 workers last month in anticipation of summer vacations.

According to a report, the Friday report had led many economists to predict that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates as early as September because the economy might no longer need the stimulus of near-zero rates."

http://www.dispatchtimes.com/u-s-employers-have-shown-confidence-in-economy/4015/

obama-relaxing.gif

partysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gif

Remember, during the Bush Years, when this was considered

"CLASS WARFARE!!"?

“People have to get a high school education and they have to go to college as well, and then they go out there and can only get a low-paying job,” said Betty Burgess, 70, a retired textile worker from Lincolnton, N.C., who is a Republican."

Obama-Clapping-87743.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/business/inequality-a-major-issue-for-americans-times-cbs-poll-finds.html?_r=0

partysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gif

June 9, 2015 - "There were 5.4 million job openings in the U.S. in April -- the highest number of openings in 15 years.

It is a record high since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began tracking monthly job openings in December 2000.

The surge in job openings this spring was even better than expected, according Peter Boockvar, chief market analyst at the Lindsey Group.

It's another sign that the economy appears to be rebounding and the winter slowdown was just a blip.

More openings will likely lead to more hiring, although it's not always a one-to-one match since some jobs require more skills and experience than what many job seekers have.

Unemployment is now 5.5% in the U.S., down significantly from 6.3% at this point last year.

In another encouraging sign, about 2.7 million people voluntarily quit their jobs in April. They don't typically do that unless they believe there's a better (and often higher paying) job out there for them that they can get quickly.

The number of people quitting their jobs increased in December and has stayed around the 2.7 million level since.

"For those ready to work now, the job openings are clearly there with a skills match being the key needed fit," said Boockvar."

http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/09/news/economy/us-job-opening-highest-in-15-years/index.html

obamalaughing5good.png

youtheman.gifyoutheman.gifyoutheman.gifyoutheman.gif

george-bush-looking-stupid.jpg

"Job openings in the healthcare industry soared in April to a new record high in more than 14 years of data, while hiring barely budged. It's great news for industry professionals who are seeking work or a pay raise.

The 910,000 listings in the healthcare industry almost doubled the 513,000 who were added to payrolls, meaning there were about 1.8 jobs available for every person who was hired."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-09/the-u-s-economy-can-t-hire-health-care-workers-fast-enough

partysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gif

"U.S. consumer confidence SURGED in early June on expectations that a tightening labor market would spur big wage raises, which could further stimulate spending and overall economic growth later this year.

The upbeat consumer sentiment survey on Friday capped off a week of strong economic data and was the latest indication that growth was regaining momentum after a sluggish start to the second quarter.

The rise in sentiment came despite higher gasoline prices, which contributed to producer prices recording their biggest increase in more than 2-1/2 years in May.

Strong consumer confidence, together with a tightening labor market, bullish retail sales and firming inflation pressures may provide the Federal Reserve reassurance about the U.S. economic outlook amid expectations it will hike interest rates this year.

"While more progress needs to be seen before the Fed feels sufficiently confident in the sustainability of the recovery, they will certainly take comfort in the fact that things are beginning to move in the right direction," said Millan Mulraine, deputy chief economist at TD Securities in New York."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/12/us-usa-economy-idUSKBN0OS1CE20150612

super%20obama.jpg

you_are_the_man-969.gifyou_are_the_man-969.gifyou_are_the_man-969.gif

"Al-Wahishi was born in Yemen in 1976 but left his home country for Afghanistan in the late 1990s, according to the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point. There he joined al Qaeda and bin Laden named him his personal secretary.

“For the next four years the two were nearly inseparable” and al-Wahishi watched al Qaeda’s founder as he constructed his terrorist organization, the CTC writes.

Al-Wahishi finally was separated from bin Laden in late 2001 in the chaos after 9/11 and, after being held for nearly two years in Iran, he was sent back to a Yemeni prison. But he and nearly two dozen others broke out of prison in 2006 and shortly thereafter, CTC said al-Wahishi “set about rebuilding” al Qaeda’s network in Yemen.

In 2009, al-Wahishi oversaw a merger between two local al Qaeda groups that created AQAP. Since, he has served as its leader, dodging drone strikes and ordering deadly attacks for years."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/death-al-qaedas-nasir-al-wahishi/story?id=31802904

ObamaChess.jpg

"Previously owned U.S. homes sold in May at the fastest pace since November 2009, driven by first-time buyers and indicating budding momentum in the residential real estate market.

Closings on existing properties, which usually occur a month or two after a contract is signed, rose 5.1 percent to a 5.35 million annualized rate, the National Association of Realtors reported Monday in Washington. The median forecast in a Bloomberg survey called for a 5.26 million pace. The share of first-time buyers matched the highest level since September 2012.

Employment gains, rising incomes and still-cheap borrowing costs are combining to propel sales after a period of uneven demand from late 2014 through early this year. The prospect of higher interest rates as the Federal Reserve considers tighter monetary policy may be encouraging more Americans to take the homeownership plunge.

“Incomes are doing better and more people are working,” said Stephen Stanley, chief economist at Amherst Pierpont Securities LLC in Stamford, Connecticut. Stanley correctly forecast May sales. “I would imagine we’ll continue to see better demand from first-time buyers.”

Estimates in the Bloomberg survey of 71 economists ranged from 5.05 million to 5.4 million. April’s pace was revised to 5.09 million from an originally reported 5.04 million.

Excluding November 2009, when demand was bolstered by the expiration of a homebuyer tax credit, sales last month were the strongest in more than eight years.

Compared with a year earlier, purchases increased 5.1 percent in May before adjusting for seasonal variations."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-22/sales-of-existing-u-s-homes-rose-in-may-to-highest-since-2009

super%20obama.jpg

you_are_the_man-969.gifyou_are_the_man-969.gifyou_are_the_man-969.gif

"U.S. stock strategists are showing uncommon fortitude even as Greece threatens to splinter Europe, the Federal Reserve moves toward raising rates and China’s market enters a correction.

They’re sticking to forecasts for the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index to rise 5.8 percent by year-end, the most optimistic call since 2011, data compiled by Bloomberg show. Based on how closely the targets are grouped, they’re more confident now than any time since the financial crisis.

Amid the second-longest U.S. rally since 1950, strategists remain staunchly bullish, saying the economy is too strong for the advance to end now. Turmoil in bonds is leaving stocks as the only alternative even as valuations in equities climb further above historical averages."

greenspindollar.gif . greenspindollar.gif . greenspindollar.gif . greenspindollar.gif

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-22/bull-case-never-clearer-to-s-p-500-strategists-unbowed-by-fed

• Downvote 1

June 25, 2015 - "U.S. consumer spending recorded its largest increase in nearly six years in May on strong demand for automobiles and other big-ticket items, further evidence that economic growth was accelerating in the second quarter.

While other data on Thursday showed a modest increase in first-time applications for unemployment benefits last week, the underlying trend in jobless claims continued to suggest the labor market was tightening.

The strengthening economy suggests the Federal Reserve could raise interest rates this year even as inflation remains well below the U.S. central bank's 2 percent target. Many economists expect a rate hike in September.

May's sturdy increase in consumer spending, which accounts for more than two-thirds of U.S. economic activity, suggested households were finally spending some of the windfall from lower gasoline prices, and capped a month of solid economic reports.

It was the latest indication that growth was gaining momentum after gross domestic product shrank at a 0.2 percent annual rate in the first quarter, as the economy battled bad weather, port disruptions, a strong dollar and spending cuts in the energy sector.

From employment to the housing market, the economic data for May has been bullish. Even manufacturing, which is struggling with the lingering effects of dollar strength and lower energy prices, is starting to stabilize."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/25/us-usa-economy-idUSKBN0P51J920150625

obama-relaxing.gif

youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif

June 25, 2015 - "Filings for U.S. unemployment benefits held below 300,000 for the 16th straight week, signaling a tighter labor market that will help propel growth in the second half of 2015.

Jobless claims rose by 3,000 to 271,000 in the week ended June 20, a Labor Department report showed Thursday in Washington. The median forecast of economists surveyed by Bloomberg called for 273,000 new applications.

Limited personnel dismissals underscore employer optimism about sales prospects as the economy regains ground after a first-quarter setback. While staffing cutbacks have waned, more hiring would help convince Federal Reserve officials that the economy can withstand an increase in the benchmark interest rate this year.

“Companies are holding onto their employees very tightly, and it shows a strong need for labor,” said Russell Price, senior economist at Ameriprise Financial Inc. in Detroit, whose projection for 272,000 claims was among the closest in the Bloomberg survey. “That implies very positive trends for job growth in the months and quarters ahead.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/jobless-claims-in-u-s-hold-below-300-000-for-16th-week

president_barack_obama_relaxing_main_a.j

Funeral-in-Pakistan-GettyImages-e1310924

AFG_dead_children_55.jpg

Obama-Peace-Prize-2.jpg

JP-BRENNAN-1-articleLarge.jpg

72299001.jpg

Hey.....all you "conservatives" were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo anxious to go-to-WAR!!!!!

http://downingstreetmemo.com/archive/2004-10-31-HoustonChron-Herskowitz/

I think this is one o' those instances you folks ALWAYS insist....towards OTHERS; i.e. you need to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS!

It's called Consistency. Look it up.....

Hey.....all you "conservatives"were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo anxious to go-to-WAR!!!!!

I wasn't, so don't pigeonhole me, jackass.

Now back to some more

Obamaccompli$ment$!!!!

1z6scpt.jpg

20kspih.jpg

33aebo7.jpg

2wnmqhf.jpg

1sf6sh.jpg

Hey.....all you "conservatives" were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo anxious to go-to-WAR!!!!!

I think this is one o' those instances you folks ALWAYS insist....towards OTHERS; i.e. you need to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS!

It's called Consistency. Look it up.....

bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif

I wasn't, so don't pigeonhole me, jackass.

It's MORE-than-obvious you were a HUGE FAN o' that War.....that BLEW-UP IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!

myglory.jpg

It's MORE-than-obvious you were a HUGE FAN o' that War

I'm not surprised you're trying to lie your way out of this. I've never supported a war.

You, however, support a war criminal.

So how 'bout some more of those

Obamaccompli$ment$!!!!

o8ugzl.jpg

2k3g9k.jpg

16h2jo6.jpg

2ihs394.png

w084h.jpg

"Low prices and borrowing costs are making American consumers more ebullient.

The University of Michigan’s final index of sentiment increased to 96.1 in June, exceeding all estimates in a Bloomberg survey of economists, from a 90.7 May reading. The gain capped the most optimistic first half of any year for households since 2004.

Consumers’ views of the buying climate from January through June were the brightest since 2007 as job and income growth and stock-market gains led to more upbeat assessments about finances. The figures point to a stronger push for the economy as shoppers embrace cheaper merchandise as well as low interest rates for bigger purchases.

“Consumers are in a fairly buoyant mood, and we see that being translated into spending activity,” said Millan Mulraine, deputy head of U.S. research and strategy at TD Securities LLC in New York, whose projection for a 95.2 reading was among the closest in the Bloomberg survey.

“We’re not only headed in the right direction, but we seem to be moving in that direction at an accelerated pace.”

partysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gif

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-26/consumers-are-exuberant-in-u-s-and-they-may-not-be-irrational

YOUR BOYS are the War Criminals!!!!!!

This thread is dedicated to you sucking off our war criminal in chief, and you're still trying to deflect and pigeonhole me. Nice. Who are "my boys" exactly? Oh, and please quote me on my support.

Oh well, I can live with myself. I wonder how you do, knowing you support a guy who orders the bombing of wedding parties.

e5fzw8.jpg

This thread is dedicated to you sucking off our war criminal in chief, and you're still trying to deflect and pigeonhole me. Nice. Who are "my boys" exactly? Oh, and please quote me on my support.

Oh well, I can live with myself. I wonder how you do, knowing you support a guy who orders the bombing of wedding parties.

Ya' got nothin', rookie.......except your big, bad Chickenhawks......

http://www.theworriedshrimp.com/NationalIDSeries.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-sought-way-to-invade-iraq/

The worst part about your desire to get pegged by the POTUS is that you won't even admit he's doing wrong by these terrorized populations. So either you think he can't do wrong, making you a delusional moron, or that this:

10zwkmx.jpg

is good for the United States, which makes you a delusional maniac.

So which is it?

http://www.theworriedshrimp.com/NationalIDSeries.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-sought-way-to-invade-iraq/

The worst part about your desire to get pegged by the POTUS is that you won't even admit he's doing wrong by these terrorized populations.

These terrorized populations are the beneficiaries o' Lil' Dumbya's desperate-efforts to be a war-time Presidunce......as a distraction from his time-honored Chickenhawk-designation.

All-of-this OBVIOUSLY happened when you (still) thought it was.....and, WOULD be....."hip", to be a defender o' Lil' Dumbya's Presiduncy.

Turning "purple" was the only option available, to you, as a way to avoid Accepting Responsibility for being a LONG-TERM SUCKER FOR BU$HCO!!!!!

You're not fooling anyone.....SUCKER!! 393.gif

543.gif