Mr. Shaman

Obamaccompli$ment$!!!!

"Lines at state employment agencies last week were about as short as theyve been in 15 years, adding to evidence of persistent labor-market strength that’s boosting Americansspirits.

Applications for unemployment benefits dropped by 20,000 to 268,000 in the seven days ended March 28, the second-lowest since April 2000, Labor Department figures showed Thursday in Washington. Bloomberg’s Consumer Comfort Index advanced a third straight week, approaching the highest reading since July 2007.

Jobless claims that have declined since the end of February indicate employers remain upbeat about the economy’s prospects after a recent slowdown in sales. A report Friday may show almost a quarter million jobs were added last month, helping explain why households are feeling better about their finances and laying the groundwork for a rebound in spending.

“One element of the economy that isn’t reflecting the weakness seen elsewhere is the job market,” said Tom Simons, an economist at Jefferies LLC in in New York, who projected 270,000 claims. “It indicates consumers will have more purchasing power and thus should be able to increase consumption.”

The Bloomberg index of sentiment climbed to 46.2 in the period ended March 29 from 45.5 the prior week, capping the strongest quarter since the second quarter of 2007. Among the gauge’s three components, the measure of the buying climate increased to the highest level in eight years. The reading on personal finances was the second-best since October 2007."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-02/jobless-claims-in-u-s-decreased-to-a-nine-week-low-of-268-000

obama-relaxing.gif

youtheman.gifyoutheman.gifyoutheman.gif

gop-cry-baby.jpg

The rest of the western world is sliding into the abyss.

That was the dream of his father.

The resultant strengthening of the dollar is only because we weren't first.

His minion will claim it to His credit.

KJ

The rest of the western world is sliding into the abyss.

That was the dream of his father.

The resultant strengthening of the dollar is only because we weren't first.

His minion will claim it to His credit.

KJ

Hmm, Reagan and his perverted followers took credit, so why wouldn't Obama?

Our nation's debt has increased 30% under barry and the dims.

Oh, we are still paying for Bush's unfunded policies and communists loans. As the chart shows, Obama has spent less than any president. You are just mad because he is the black man in the white house doing it.

slowest-spending.png

"One day we will appreciate the fact that the American president effectively removed the threat of chemical and nuclear weapons in the hands of our enemies Syria and Iran.

One day we will appreciate the fact that the American president effectively removed the threat of chemical and nuclear weapons in the hands of our enemies Syria and Iran.

Journalists and experts alike predicted the collapse of the talks, or at the very most a non-binding and undetailed agreement.

Almost no one expected the results that emerged, further undeniable proof of the dangers of following the pack. A generation earlier, American historian Barbara W. Tuchman warned against blindly adhering to popular narrative that takes over independent and critical thought, which she called "The March of Folly."

Fortunately for humanity, there will always be infidels who do not wish to toe the line. A day before the events that led Operation Protective Edge, I had the opportunity to speak to a very senior defense official, who personally told me that, "President Obama's actions have removed the non-conventional threat from Israel. Obama made the Syrian leadership give up its chemical weapons, and is about to make the Iranian leadership give up its nuclear weapons development program."

When I asked him what happens if the talks with Iran ultimately fail, he told me that this will not happen as Iran does not want nuclear weapons anymore. Obama knows it and the Iranians know that he knows.

The Khomeini leadership had sought to develop nuclear weapons, but at some point concluded that not only was it unrealistic, but also counter to the interests of the regime itself. From that critical point - from the moment the die was cast - all that was left for the regime was to find the right way to market this decision domestically and to the rest of the world. And they found it, in their view, by presenting themselves as making the decision due to unbearable external economic pressure, which was punishing the entire population, and in return getting the best possible agreement.

The day will come when we thank Barack Obama for his enormous contribution to Israel's national security. The American president has removed the threat of chemical and nuclear weapons in the hands of our enemies. We are being ungrateful."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4644386,00.html

president_barack_obama_relaxing_main_a.j

"CHECK-MATE!!!

What's next?"

Cry-Baby-GOP.gif

Whoahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

How 'bout that?? Obama rubs Republicans' collective-noses in the FACT they're a collection o' candy-ass CHICKENSHITS!!!

"Friedman asked the president if there was an "Obama Doctrine" with regard to the president's decision to "break free from longstanding US policies isolating Burma, Cuba, and Iran." Asked whether there was a common denominator between his approaches to these countries, Obama said his view was that engagement combined with meeting core strategic needs, could serve American interests for these three countries far better than endless sanctions and isolation. But Obama added that as a part of this approach the US "with its overwhelming power, needs to have the self-confidence to take some calculated risks to open important new possibilities."

“We are powerful enough to be able to test these propositions without putting ourselves at risk. And that’s the thing ... people dont seem to understand,” the president said."

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Obama-defends-Iran-deal-tells-Israelis-if-anybody-messes-with-you-US-will-be-there-396267

obama.jpg

"For the United States, ending that cold war could bring three enormous benefits.

First, it could reduce American dependence on Saudi Arabia. Before the fall of the shah in 1979, the United States had good relations with both Tehran and Riyadh, which meant America wasn’t overly reliant on either. Since the Islamic Revolution, however, Saudi Arabia has been America’s primary oil-producing ally in the Persian Gulf. After 9/11, when 19 hijackers—15 of them Saudis—destroyed the Twin Towers, many Americans realized the perils of so great a dependence on a country that was exporting so much pathology. One of the unstated goals of the Iraq War was to give the United States a large, stable, oil-producing ally as a hedge against the uncertain future of the House of Saud.

What George W. Bush failed to achieve militarily, Barack Obama may now be achieving diplomatically.

Over the long term, Iran may also prove a more reliable U.S. ally than Saudi Arabia. Iranians are better educated and more pro-American than their neighbors across the Persian Gulf, and unlike Saudi Arabia, Iran has some history of democracy. One of the biggest problems with America’s Mideast policy in recent years has been that, from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan to Egypt, the governments the United States supports preside over populations that hate the U.S. Thursday’s nuclear deal, by contrast, may pave the way for a positive relationship with the Iranian state that is actually undergirded by a positive relationship with the Iranian people.

Which brings us to the second benefit of ending America’s cold war with Iran: It could empower the Iranian people vis-à-vis their repressive state. American hawks, addled by the mythology they have created around Ronald Reagan, seem to think that the more hostile America’s relationship with Iran’s regime becomes, the better the United States can promote Iranian democracy. But the truth is closer to the reverse.

Finally, ending the cold war with Iran may make it easier to end the civil wars plaguing the Middle East. Cold wars are rarely “cold” in the sense that no one gets killed. They are usually proxy wars in which powerful countries get local clients to do the killing for them. America’s cold war with the U.S.S.R. ravaged countries like Angola and El Salvador. And today, America’s cold war with Iran is ravaging Syria and Yemen.

Clearly, the United States should push for the best nuclear deal with Iran that it possibly can. But it’s now obvious, almost three decades after Reagan signed the INF deal with Gorbachev, that it’s not the technical details that mattered. What mattered was the end of a cold war that had cemented Soviet tyranny and ravaged large chunks of the world. Barack Obama has now begun the process of ending America’s smaller, but still terrible, cold war with Iran. In so doing, he has improved America’s strategic position, brightened the prospects for Iranian freedom and Middle Eastern peace, and brought himself closer to being the kind of transformational, Reaganesque president he always hoped to be."

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/04/the-real-achievement-of-the-iran-nuclear-deal/389628/

ObamaChess.jpg

"The federal government gave out more than $40 billion for research and development (R&D) to universities across the country in fiscal 2011. Universities depend heavily on federal funding, with many of the top programs relying on the government for more than 60% of their R&D budgets. As a result, many research program directors fear that the federal cuts promoted by the sequester will hurt future funding."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/universities-getting-the-most-government-money-185831904.html

"If there's one major issue plaguing smartphones, smartwatches and other gadgets we use every day, it's battery life. Now, a team of researchers at Stanford University has built an aluminum-ion battery prototype which offers several improvements over today's ubiquitous lithium-ion batteries, including super-fast charging times.

The team's aluminum-ion battery sounds like a dream come true for gadget manufacturers — a perfect battery with few flaws.

Until now, aluminum-ion batteries weren't able to produce a high enough voltage, especially after many recharge cycles. But the prototype created by the Stanford researchers consists of an aluminum anode and a cathode made of graphite — a combination of materials that allows for producing sufficient voltage (about two volts), even after thousands of recharge cycles.

The battery can recharge in one minute, it's flexible (meaning it can be bent to fit more snugly into various gadgets), and it's potentially inexpensive, since aluminum is cheaper than lithium. Furthermore, the materials are safer than the ones in lithium-ion batteries, which can catch fire in certain situations. In contrast, the aluminum-ion battery won't catch fire even if you drill a hole through it while it's working."

http://mashable.com/2015/04/07/aluminum-battery-one-minute/

In other news...

"FMR OBAMA DIA HEAD: ‘LIKELY’ HILLARY’S EMAILS WERE HACKED"

"Former Defense Intelligence Agency Director Lt. Gen Michael Flynn (Ret.) said that he believes the odds are “very high, likely” that Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by a country like China or Russia in an interview broadcast on Monday’s “Kelly File” on the Fox News Channel."

" “As a military officer, if I said I was doing something for convenience[‘s] sake, to my — to the soldiers that I was leading, and it was solely to — for my convenience instead of their, you know, their welfare, I should be relieved of duty. I would expect to be fired. It’s one of those things [where] if it doesn’t feel good, it probably isn’t. And this one doesn’t feel good to me” he stated."

In other news...

"FMR OBAMA DIA HEAD: ‘LIKELY’ HILLARY’S EMAILS WERE HACKED"

"Former Defense Intelligence Agency Director Lt. Gen Michael Flynn (Ret.) said that he believes the odds are “very high, likely” that Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by a country like China or Russia in an interview broadcast on Monday’s “Kelly File” on the Fox News Channel."

" “As a military officer, if I said I was doing something for convenience[‘s] sake, to my — to the soldiers that I was leading, and it was solely to — for my convenience instead of their, you know, their welfare, I should be relieved of duty. I would expect to be fired. It’s one of those things [where] if it doesn’t feel good, it probably isn’t. And this one doesn’t feel good to me” he stated."

oooooooooooooooooooooooo......“very high, likely.......

You can always rely on Bubbles Kelly getting the Big Stories!!

853.gif

Oh, we are still paying for Bush's unfunded policies and communists loans. As the chart shows, Obama has spent less than any president. You are just mad because he is the black man in the white house doing it.

slowest-spending.png

President Bush has nothing to do with what barry has done. Man up and quit being a pussy and blaming everybody else for your boy.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo......“very high, likely.......

You can always rely on Bubbles Kelly getting the Big Stories!!

853.gif

Yea you know like Climate Change. It's very high, likely, maybe that it is happening and caused by man, but we really can't prove that nor do we want to.

whoi is your we you fucking racists dick lick?

you got a worm in your pants?

President Bush has nothing to do with what barry has done. Man up and quit being a pussy and blaming everybody else for your boy.

Then there's the inconvenient truth..

29442Federal_Spending.jpg

President Obama has shelled out more in federal spending than the five presidents that came before him.

http://www.usnews.com/dims4/USNEWS/a06b2a8/2147483647/resize/652x%3E/quality/85/?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F07%2Fa02854d41bda69b2c1d03d9d8ed8b3%2F29442Federal_Spending.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P5%2B1

The P5+1 is a group of six world powers[1] which in 2006 joined the diplomatic efforts with Iran with regard to its nuclear program.[2] The term refers to the P5 or five permanent members of the UN Security Council, namely China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States, plus Germany.

and that is what happens when you wage wars and then don't pay for them.

tell us how Bush financed the Iraq and afgan wars?

because you fucks lied us into a war and then refused to pay for oit

then you crashed the entire world economy AGAIN

Have you ever considered using the Quote-button, so people understand to WHOM you're responding??

Then your boy barry lied and said he'd IMMEDIATELY end these wars as soon as he was elected and then he doubled our nation's debt.

Then your boy barry lied and said he'd IMMEDIATELY end these wars as soon as he was elected and then he doubled our nation's debt.

.....And, Randy plans on trumping Obama's "debt"?????

"I never could have done any of this without the help of my parents who are here today," Paul said at the beginning of his speech. He acknowledged that their support helped him "finally become an eye surgeon," but made no mention his father's career in politics.

The two have been diverging on foreign policy. Paul has fought the "isolationist" label associated with Libertarians like his father, moving more toward the hawkishness of establishment Republicans. Paul proposed a $190 billion increase to the defense budget paid for with other spending cuts, and on Tuesday, he espoused the need for a strong defense against ISIS, whom he described as "haters of mankind."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-paul-revisits-message-of-2010-in-presidential-bid/

Sounds like the Military-Indu$trial Complex (already) own$ him.