Everything I've been told about WWII is a lie

Same here, since based Hotwheels isn't going to sell the site down the SJW river.

Seig Hiel based Hotwheels!

Questioning the history we've been taught = hating the Jews

Is that all you've got?

Basically. these people are shills for the Zionists.

How about "complete and total ass", and "useful idiot for Nazis and Jihadists".

Good goy.

Had we supported the NSDAP over the murderous and genocidal USSR it is likely we would have had a peaceful Middle East.

-NW

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what did you do to become a registered sex offender?

i never denied they did that out of retaliation. and i'll agree with you that it was wrong for them to drag you personally into it... ...just like that eg selma dragging me into it was wrong. it wasn

lol. all i did was ask, you psycho pervert.

Questioning the history we've been taught = hating the Jews

Is that all you've got?

I'm questioning what you're trying to teach others.

My father was there to liberate the camps. My grandfather's family were killed by the Nazis. 6 million Jews perished at the hands of the Germans.

History is filled with massive annihilation of humans at the hands of other humans. It happened, and will happen again.

Don't be naive

• Upvote 1

Let's not forget that the NSDAP army was the most multicultural army on the planet having voluenteer Arabs, Poles, Americans, Englishmen, Frenchmen, Croatians, Ukrainians, and Jews in their ranks including high-ranking officers. Some of which were appointed by Hitler himself.

The narritive of genocide quickly falls apart.

How many of these goyim have an answer for the Haavana Agreement? None.
How many of these goyim have an answer for the fact that the supposed 'gas chambers' were heavily modified after the war? None.

How many of these goyim have an answer for the fact that the NSDAP army was the most multicutlural on the planet? None.

-NW

It's an apples and oranges comparison. Hitler was the one who was invading and occupying countries in Europe, not Stalin. Hitler declared war on the US, not Stalin. Hitler was the real threat to American, and European interests, not Stalin.

Stalin was a threat to his own people. He was a useful idiot to us as a way to attack Hitler on two different fronts, which shortened the war, and spared millions of lives, though it served to help Stalin achieve goals he could not have otherwise achieved without the coalition. It isn't the first time we've turned our backs on the fate of people brutalized under a cruel and oppressive dictatorship, and it won't be the last. Russia was a basket case after the war with millions of dead, starving survivors, and major cities destroyed. Their occupation of eastern Europe was Stalin's only way of obtaining any resources to recover after the war, as there were no resources in Russia. The spread of Communism was a ruse. It was a way to obtain resources by force, playing on western fears of the Communist boogie man and it's utterly amazing how that boogie man still exists today, given the end of the Cold War, and countries like China and Viet Nam that have adopted a more western stance, and no sign of any Communist creep anywhere in the world.

A close friend was with Patton at the liberation of Dachau.

The camps were real.

Patton understood that communism was the greater threat after the defeat of the Germans. And much like post Iraq war, wanted to keep the Nazi guys that had been running things and turn then against the Soviets.

This did not play well in the post was political scene.

In fact the documentaries filmed and edited later by Hitchcock were canned.... Until recently as they would have garnered too much sympathy for the formation of the jewish state and forced the us I take in hundreds of thousands of European Jews at the end of the war.... Something we did not want.

Exactly.

• Upvote 1

It's an apples and oranges comparison. Hitler was the one who was invading and occupying countries in Europe, not Stalin. Hitler declared war on the US, not Stalin. Hitler was the real threat to American, and European interests, not Stalin.

Stalin was a threat to his own people. He was a useful idiot to us as a way to attack Hitler on two different fronts, which shortened the war, and spared millions of lives, though it served to help Stalin achieve goals he could not have otherwise achieved without the coalition. It isn't the first time we've turned our backs on the fate of people brutalized under a cruel and oppressive dictatorship, and it won't be the last. Russia was a basket case after the war with millions of dead, starving survivors, and major cities destroyed. Their occupation of eastern Europe was Stalin's only way of obtaining any resources to recover after the war, as there were no resources in Russia. The spread of Communism was a ruse. It was a way to obtain resources by force, playing on western fears of the Communist boogie man and it's utterly amazing how that boogie man still exists today, given the end of the Cold War, and countries like China and Viet Nam that have adopted a more western stance, and no sign of any Communist creep anywhere in the world.

Hitler only really 'invaded' France and Poland which they were practically begging for it due to the Treaty of Versailles. Every other country saw the NSDAP as liberators particularly the Ukraine and Croatia.

Hitler on several occiasons tried to peacefully persuade Poland to let the ethnic Germans return to Germany which they refused. After several murders and crimes against ethnic Germans by the Polish Government Hitler was under tremendous pressure from leadership and the German people to act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_%281939%29

Hitler invaded Poland to prevent them from committing futher genocide on the German People.

-NW

Hitler only really 'invaded' France and Poland which they were practically begging for it due to the Treaty of Versailles. Every other country saw the NSDAP as liberators particularly the Ukraine and Croatia.

Hitler on several occiasons tried to peacefully persuade Poland to let the ethnic Germans return to Germany which they refused. After several murders and crimes against ethnic Germans by the Polish Government Hitler was under tremendous pressure from leadership and the German people to act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_%281939%29

Hitler invaded Poland to prevent them from committing futher genocide on the German People.

-NW

Hitler bit off more than he could chew by declaring war on the US, and Britain, and using his fleet of U boats to sink US merchant ships in the Atlantic. If he would have used diplomatic means with FDR, and made peace with Britain, things would have turned out much differently. The fact that he stretched out his forces as thinly as he did fighting a war of occupation on multiple fronts, Hitler and Hitler alone is responsible for his demise, and creating the ability for Stalin to gain the power he would have not otherwise gained, as there would have never been any conditions for the west to form an unwilling coalition with him.

• Upvote 1

Hitler bit off more than he could chew by declaring war on the US, and Britain, and using his fleet of U boats to sink US merchant ships in the Atlantic. If he would have used diplomatic means with FDR, and made peace with Britain, things would have turned out much differently. The fact that he stretched out his forces as thinly as he did fighting a war of occupation on multiple fronts, Hitler and Hitler alone is responsible for his demise, and creating the ability for Stalin to gain the power he would have not otherwise gained, as there would have never been any conditions for the west to form an unwilling coalition with him.

Hitler tried no less than 12 times to make peace with England (He saw English empire as instrumental in stopping the spread of Communism). Offers included the liberation of France; Churchill threw every single one in his face. After forcing English forces to the channel which the English were outgunned and outmanned as a gesture of peace Hitler allowed the troops to escape across the Channel to England. Had he wanted to he would have annihalated them.

-NW

If you're going to spread misinformation, I'd advise you to use a source other than Wikipedia or Nazi propaganda. Ethnic Germans living in Poland left all throughout the 1930's. This is documented.

https://books.google.com/books?id=4MtobfZEYcEC&pg=PP1&lpg=PP1&dq=a+lesson+forgotten+minorities&source=bl&ots=4t51A5nyh6&sig=CKrdBy4diw-u-reAP3izdCOC4IE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=6engVNXNCIOfgwT-8oHADQ&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=a%20lesson%20forgotten%20minorities&f=false

Ethnic Germans were not mistreated in Poland until the country was invaded, and if they were, they were still permitted to leave, unless you can come up with another explanation for the decrease in their population in Poland.

-NW

Yes, I'm sure, and Hitler just wanted to liberate Germans living in the Czech Sudetenland too, it's not like he annexed the rest of the country afterwards....is it??? I suppose there's extensive documentation, from Nazi sources of course, of Czech genocide of ethnic Krauts and the prevention of them from leaving. Oh that had to leave alright, after the Nazis lost the war.

The truth is Hitler did more to hurt German interests around Europe than he ever did to further it. Were the US, being far from the Europe and the ravages of the war, not the primary Western Power the British and the Germans would likely have imposed another Versailles-esque treaty.

We didn't choose to line up with the Soviets. When we entered the war our only focus was Japan. The Nazis didn't need to bring us into Europe. That was their choice, and Stalin became a de-facto ally.

Hitler tried no less than 12 times to make peace with England (He saw English empire as instrumental in stopping the spread of Communism). Offers included the liberation of France; Churchill threw every single one in his face. After forcing English forces to the channel which the English were outgunned and outmanned as a gesture of peace Hitler allowed the troops to escape across the Channel to England. Had he wanted to he would have annihalated them.

-NW

And therein lies the problem. Hitler exposed himself by using force as a way of diplomacy, much the way we use it today. Once those U boats started sinking merchant vessels, not to mention civilian maritime shipping, and British intelligence discovered German scientists were aggressively seeking to build the bomb, it was game on. We would have made a deal with the devil to prevent Hitler from having that kind of power. While were isolationist at first, and did not want to enter the war, it became clear we could no longer stay out of it. If Hitler would have obtained the bomb before we did, he would have surely used it in Europe as well as Russia, and there was no evidence he would have been satisfied to stop there. He was drunk with power, and the more he gained, the more incentive he had to continue those gains. Defeating the Reich was necessary. The argument of how we dealt with Russia after the Reich was defeated, is an entirely different argument. It divided America into two different camps. Those who supported Patton's position that we should use the forces we had in place to drive Stalin back across the border, and those who wanted the war to end after the defeat of Germany. A discussion that is still happening today.

• Upvote 1

-NW

The Halt order was a mistake, but it didn't originate with Hitler. It originated from command in the field.

Hitler's first offer of peace to Churchill all occurred while the Luftwaffe was bombing Great Britain and after the RAF won the Battle of Britain it wasn't happening. Hitler wanted peace on his terms. Instead he got the opposite.

The Halt order was a mistake, but it didn't originate with Hitler. It originated from command in the field.

Hitler's first offer of peace to Churchill all occurred while the Luftwaffe was bombing Great Britain and after the RAF won the Battle of Britain it wasn't happening. Hitler wanted peace on his terms. Instead he got the opposite.

Yeah and while night raids were going on in Germany at the hands of the English. Please, England was the aggressor against Germany not the other way around.

-NW

Yeah and while night raids were going on in Germany at the hands of the English. Please, England was the aggressor against Germany not the other way around.

-NW

Not relevant. Your attempt at painting Hitler as a peace-seeking non-belligerent is what's in question here. Offering peace to a country while your air force is bombing them is not going to be well received. The British knew what they were in for. The Reich also knew the consequences of invading Poland. It was a war. Churchill knew it, Hitler knew it, but I'm guessing you're confused about it 75 years later.

If you're going to spread misinformation, I'd advise you to use a source other than Wikipedia or Nazi propaganda. Ethnic Germans living in Poland left all throughout the 1930's. This is documented.

https://books.google.com/books?id=4MtobfZEYcEC&pg=PP1&lpg=PP1&dq=a+lesson+forgotten+minorities&source=bl&ots=4t51A5nyh6&sig=CKrdBy4diw-u-reAP3izdCOC4IE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=6engVNXNCIOfgwT-8oHADQ&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=a%20lesson%20forgotten%20minorities&f=false

Ethnic Germans were not mistreated in Poland until the country was invaded, and if they were, they were still permitted to leave, unless you can come up with another explanation for the decrease in their population in Poland.

Yes, I'm sure, and Hitler just wanted to liberate Germans living in the Czech Sudetenland too, it's not like he annexed the rest of the country afterwards....is it??? I suppose there's extensive documentation, from Nazi sources of course, of Czech genocide of ethnic Krauts and the prevention of them from leaving. Oh that had to leave alright, after the Nazis lost the war.

The truth is Hitler did more to hurt German interests around Europe than he ever did to further it. Were the US, being far from the Europe and the ravages of the war, not the primary Western Power the British and the Germans would likely have imposed another Versailles-esque treaty.

We didn't choose to line up with the Soviets. When we entered the war our only focus was Japan. The Nazis didn't need to bring us into Europe. That was their choice, and Stalin became a de-facto ally.

Hitler created Croatia as an independent nation for the first time in 900 years and the people of Ukraine were part of the purges the Soviets had committed causing manufactured famine. Which is probably why so many of them joined the NSDAP Army voluentarily. Given the choice of Hitler or Stalin I'll go with Hitler without second thought.

Furthermore FDR had been giving supplies, money, and intelligence support to Stalin long before our entry into the war. Hitler knew this, Churchill knew this, and above all Stalin knew this. War with Japan was not necessary and we egged on the island nation of Japan via oil embargos, trade embargos, etc. Clearly FDR wanted in the war even though the American public and Congress wanted nothing to do with it.

Imagine if we had sided with NSDAP rather than the Soviets? No Cold War, no Communist China, no Vietnam, a peaceful Middle East, no Iraq-Iran, no Afghanistan, no 9/11, no Iraq War, oh boy we really dropped the ball on that one.

-NW

No Israel. Although, I'm sure that's what you meant by "a peaceful Middle East".

Also,

lh1sx.jpg

JIDF pls go

I've been checking this website out for some days, but this thread really made me wanna make an account to comment on this.

I read that some people didn't want to watch that documentairy. I'd really recommend it!

It's refreshing to watch something that you've never been taught. Everything in that documentairy is well sourced.

The documentairy is alot to swallow. I'd recommend to watch an hour a day.

I hope that some you will reconsider to view that documentairy

No Israel. Although, I'm sure that's what you meant by "a peaceful Middle East".

Also,

lh1sx.jpg

JIDF pls go

I think Hitler's plan was to eventually get the Jews to Madagascar.

That video generates a lot of traffic I guess.

-NW

I've been checking this website out for some days, but this thread really made me wanna make an account to comment on this.

I read that some people didn't want to watch that documentairy. I'd really recommend it!

It's refreshing to watch something that you've never been taught. Everything in that documentairy is well sourced.

The documentairy is alot to swallow. I'd recommend to watch an hour a day.

I hope that some you will reconsider to view that documentairy

Welcome and absolutely. What is the point of information if you can't be bothered to look at it?

-NW

Hitler was a weak, neurotic, sadistic, psychologically distorted and pathological individual, who ran completely amok when he was given unlimited power.

He was exactly as monstrous and vile as he is perceived.

He ended up dead in a filthy ditch, on fire.

Precisely where he belonged.

• Upvote 1

Hitler was a weak, neurotic, sadistic, psychologically distorted and pathological individual, who ran completely amok when he was given unlimited power.

He was exactly as monstrous and vile as he is perceived.

He ended up dead in a filthy ditch, on fire.

Precisely where he belonged.

Yeah uh huh, that's why he had the best economic recovery ever in any country of any leader ever. He was also wildly popular with Germans, Austrians, Croatians, and even found himself as man of the year in Time magazine right?

Not to mention just about every dignitary on the face of the earth came to Germany to see how Hitler turned Germany from the Mexico of Europe to the world superpower in TWO years.

-NW

????

So because the world thought well of him BEFORE his lies and atrocities came out, that somehow proves what a great guy he was?

Ridiculous and truly lame apologist nonsense.

I could see how you favor backing the far more atrocious and murderious Stalin and USSR.

You are a leftist afterall.

-NW

I could see how you favor backing the far more atrocious and murderious Stalin and USSR.

And where, precisely, do you see me doing that?

You are a leftist afterall.

You are a shameless liar and repulsive Hitler apologist.

• Upvote 1