NaughtyWord

Everything I've been told about WWII is a lie

Unchained Melody and Adolph? Together? Sorry, had to put my finger down my throat immediately and turn it off. What was it about?

The truth behind Hitler and Germany.

It's really something to watch. The best documentary I've ever seen.

We've been fed a line of horseshit to cover for Stalin's and the Red Army's godawful behavior.

We've been fed a line of horseshit to cover for Stalin's and the Red Army's godawful behavior.

Can you summarize in a nutshell?

Can you summarize in a nutshell?

Basically everything we know about the holocaust comes from two sources; Hoss who was tortured and coerced to testify under the threat that his son would be shipped to the Soviets, and stories from the Soviets (Who have a long history lying about fucking everything).

Several experts including museam workers say the supposed 'gas chambers' were heavily modified shortly after the war.

I had always suspected the Holocaust was overblown but now I think it was all bullshit to cover for the many, many, many, atrocities committed by Stalin and the Red Army as to take the heat off of Roosevelt, Truman, and Churchill for making nice with Stalin(funding him, giving him supplies, troops, etc).

Patton knew full-well that NSDAP was not the monster it was made out to be and concluded we went after the wrong enemy at the close of WWII before his mysterious death.

A close friend was with Patton at the liberation of Dachau.

The camps were real.

Patton understood that communism was the greater threat after the defeat of the Germans. And much like post Iraq war, wanted to keep the Nazi guys that had been running things and turn then against the Soviets.

This did not play well in the post was political scene.

In fact the documentaries filmed and edited later by Hitchcock were canned.... Until recently as they would have garnered too much sympathy for the formation of the jewish state and forced the us I take in hundreds of thousands of European Jews at the end of the war.... Something we did not want.

hitler and stalin were both jews.

hitler killed as many christians who opposed him as he killed jews.

stalin, the jew, murdered 20,000,000 christians.

the nazi jews in Palestine have killed hundreds of thousands of

semitic muslims and stolen hundreds of billions of US tax dollars and

jews murdered 200 American sailors of the USS Liberty including

strafing them in life rafts.

... I had always suspected the Holocaust was overblown but now I think it was all bullshit ...

And I think you are a very ignorant fool who doesn't know anything about the annihilation of 6 million Jews, or that you approve of it and would love to see it happen again.

• Upvote 1

The camps were real.

Patton understood that communism was the greater threat after the defeat of the Germans. And much like post Iraq war, wanted to keep the Nazi guys that had been running things and turn then against the Soviets.

In fact the documentaries filmed and edited later by Hitchcock were canned.... Until recently as they would have garnered too much sympathy for the formation of the jewish state and forced the us I take in hundreds of thousands of European Jews at the end of the war.... Something we did not want.

I didn't say the camps didn't exist but I did say there are is enough about the supposed gas chambers to question their validity.

Hitler and Palistine came to the Haavara Agreement where Jews were sent to Palistine with their wealth intact. He entered the agreement in 1933 and continued until 1940-1941 when the war got into gear and was unable to continue. Hitler had shown in several cases that he intended to resume the agreement after the war. Why would you continue the agreement if you were just mass-murdering jews? Furthermore after the cleansing of Berlin he allowed prominent jews to leave the nation including Dietrich, and Einstein among others.

The camps were designed to house jews (and other political enemies most notable Communist Germans) until they could either be sent to Palistine or the Soviets. Which is why places like Aushwitz had enemities like swimming pools, theaters, and cinamas.

And I think you are a very ignorant fool who doesn't know anything about the annihilation of 6 million Jews, or that you approve of it and would love to see it happen again.

I'm fucking half jewish you fucking idiot.

So how about you stick to the facts instead of looking like a fool and making assumptions.

-NW

racists like to try and rewrite history

shove your hate back up your ass where it belongs

racists like to try and rewrite history

shove your hate back up your ass where it belongs

Another idiot.

The camps were real.

Imagine if we had sided with NSDAP rather than the Soviets? No Cold War, no Communist China, no Vietnam, a peaceful Middle East, no Iraq-Iran, no Afghanistan, no 9/11, no Iraq War, oh boy we really dropped the ball on that one.

-NW

Basically everything we know about the holocaust comes from two sources; Hoss who was tortured and coerced to testify under the threat that his son would be shipped to the Soviets, and stories from the Soviets (Who have a long history lying about fucking everything).

Several experts including museam workers say the supposed 'gas chambers' were heavily modified shortly after the war.

I had always suspected the Holocaust was overblown but now I think it was all bullshit to cover for the many, many, many, atrocities committed by Stalin and the Red Army as to take the heat off of Roosevelt, Truman, and Churchill for making nice with Stalin(funding him, giving him supplies, troops, etc).

Patton knew full-well that NSDAP was not the monster it was made out to be and concluded we went after the wrong enemy at the close of WWII before his mysterious death.

Thanks for answering, but that would have to be the conspiracy theory of the millennium. Much more complex than a feigned moon landing. Too much testimony. Too many witnesses. Too many photos...and the Nazi rhetoric and propaganda matched the end product. The profile fit perfectly.

Thanks for answering, but that would have to be the conspiracy theory of the millennium. Much more complex than a feigned moon landing. Too much testimony. Too many witnesses. Too many photos...and the Nazi rhetoric and propaganda matched the end product. The profile fit perfectly.

Speaking of witnesses their accounts do not even align. Several jews housed in Aushwitz basically said "WTF you talkin' about m8?"

It isn't a conspiracy by design but a conspiracy by coincidence. If several people work toward the same goal independently eventually they'll meet in the middle.

Stalin was trying to hide his purges, his behavior, and the behavior of his Red Army while the west was trying to downplay the same in order to keep their hands clean. The best way to do that? Create a monster. NSDAP was that monster.

It is well-known today that Stalin was a far-greater monster than Hitler or the NSDAP ever were.

-NW

hey OP your a fucking new wave racist

eat a dead mules dick

I will direct you here:

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/172702-everything-ive-been-told-about-wwii-is-a-lie/&do=findComment&comment=1059062116

So how about you stick to the facts instead of looking like a fool and making assumptions.

-NW

Something I've stated for years on this board.

So same to you. Quit being an empty-headed twit, stick to the facts, and quit making foolish assumptions.

-NW

NW is a racist hunk of trash

I didn't say the camps didn't exist but I did say there are is enough about the supposed gas chambers to question their validity.

Hitler and Palistine came to the Haavara Agreement where Jews were sent to Palistine with their wealth intact. He entered the agreement in 1933 and continued until 1940-1941 when the war got into gear and was unable to continue. Hitler had shown in several cases that he intended to resume the agreement after the war. Why would you continue the agreement if you were just mass-murdering jews? Furthermore after the cleansing of Berlin he allowed prominent jews to leave the nation including Dietrich, and Einstein among others.

The camps were designed to house jews (and other political enemies most notable Communist Germans) until they could either be sent to Palistine or the Soviets. Which is why places like Aushwitz had enemities like swimming pools, theaters, and cinamas.

-NW

I don't care what lies you tell to defend your fucking racist bullshit about hitler not being such a bad guy

NW is a racist hunk of trash

I don't care what lies you tell to defend your fucking racist bullshit about hitler not being such a bad guy

There is no hope for you.

Been spending much time on pol?

I was /pol/ack long before coming here. Now on fullchan rather than halfchan.

-NW

Being half Jewish is no excuse for being an ignorant Jew-hating sock monkey, you fucking idiot.

• Upvote 1

Being half Jewish is no excuse for being an ignorant Jew-hating sock monkey, you fucking idiot.

I do loathe Zionists, that I'm guilty of but:

>Jewish

>Jew-hating

Pick one.

-NW

I do loathe Zionists, that I'm guilty of but:

>Jewish

>Jew-hating

Pick one.

-NW

How about "complete and total ass", and "useful idiot for Nazis and Jihadists".

• Upvote 1

I was /pol/ack long before coming here. Now on fullchan rather than halfchan.

Same here, since based Hotwheels isn't going to sell the site down the SJW river.

Questioning the history we've been taught = hating the Jews

Is that all you've got?