JTZilla

The Dr. Is in Ask me your questions about what racist dems do?

Why do Black people think the DEMs really care about them; when in reality all theDEMs want is their vote and to further the agenda ?

Well the negro thinks the dems will take care of them, really though they are slaves for the votes, now that the mexican is on the scene the black man has been thrown under the bus thank you Mack

Compliments of your [African-American slur]ologist of NHB

Dear Dr JT,

Do you think the Jerry Curl will come back in style?

Yes Barry great question,

I think the Jerry Curl will come back at some time, but with the grease the nigs are pumping into thier hair now days its just a stench maker,,,, Plus if they are romping with thier buddies they just slap the cock thru the buddies hair and pump away!!!!

Gays like the jerry curl too

Your Resident [African-American slur]ologist

• Upvote 2

Dr. J.T.

Do liberal Black women give birth to more fatherless children than White women, and why?

Also, why is it that liberal Black men wear pants down around their knees?

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Dr. J.T.

Do liberal Black women give birth to more fatherless children than White women, and why?

Also, why is it that liberal Black men wear pants down around their knees?

Thanks.

Great question

Black women are Ho's ! they start screwing at very young ages and the black male is a worthless being, The Science answer like the libs like is that Monkeys all think they are alpha males, and they leave the ape pack and go out searching for more Ho's to screw, hence more baby mommas. The black male does the same thing. Monkey see monkey do !

The reason the black male wears the pants down so low is to give air to the stinky schlong, i mean when your humping every stinky ho and pumping mens butts like they do, they need some air down there to hold the stench down.

I hope this helps

Im better than ann landers

Well the negro thinks the dems will take care of them, really though they are slaves for the votes, now that the mexican is on the scene the black man has been thrown under the bus thank you Mack

Compliments of your [African-American slur]ologist of NHB

Yes Barry great question,

I think the Jerry Curl will come back at some time, but with the grease the nigs are pumping into thier hair now days its just a stench maker,,,, Plus if they are romping with thier buddies they just slap the cock thru the buddies hair and pump away!!!!

Gays like the jerry curl too

That's very interesting, Doctor. So you're saying the Jerry Curl hair dos attract the Africanized American males together and then is used as a sexual lubricant in their homo-erotic male bounding rituals. Fascinating

• Upvote 1

That's very interesting, Doctor. So you're saying the Jerry Curl hair dos attract the Africanized American males together and then is used as a sexual lubricant in their homo-erotic male bounding rituals. Fascinating

well yes, but you know ! Thier nlggers they do alot of dumb shit !

some people say muslims are dumber!

Tha [African-American slur]ologist !!!

• Upvote 1

Great question

Black women are Ho's ! they start screwing at very young ages and the black male is a worthless being, The Science answer like the libs like is that Monkeys all think they are alpha males, and they leave the ape pack and go out searching for more Ho's to screw, hence more baby mommas. The black male does the same thing. Monkey see monkey do !

The reason the black male wears the pants down so low is to give air to the stinky schlong, i mean when your humping every stinky ho and pumping mens butts like they do, they need some air down there to hold the stench down.

I hope this helps

Im better than ann landers

Many thanks for the clarification, Doctor. As well as airing out the stinky schlong, I've heard rumors that due to their laziness, they shit themselves instead of using a toilet, never pausing to empty out their drawers, and after a few days of defecation, the weight of all that shit pulls down on their pants. Is there any truth to that?

• Upvote 2

I was just watching Flash Gordon and the Rock Heads had a N-Ray Weapon; does this mean the Rock Heads are racist ?

f15cu.jpg

• Upvote 2

Many thanks for the clarification, Doctor. As well as airing out the stinky schlong, I've heard rumors that due to their laziness, they shit themselves instead of using a toilet, never pausing to empty out their drawers, and after a few days of defecation, the weight of all that shit pulls down on their pants. Is there any truth to that?

yes there is some clarity and truth to that but with thier filthy habits, the crabs and herpes causes them to scratch and grab the junk incessantly,,,, but the stench is usually horrible yuck !!!!! just think of evince and his smell

I was just watching Flash Gordon and the Rock Heads had a N-Ray Weapon; does this mean the Rock Heads are racist ?

f15cu.jpg

Thats too racist to comment on Mr Mack,,, these libs inject thier racism into movies all the time and then blame it on conservatives,,, its sickening

Your Friendly Neighborhood [African-American slur]ologist !!

You have heard Sharpton say "You dont know what its like to be a black man in America" right?

well mr sharpton you dont know what its like to be a white man in Walmart, smelling the Natives 5 isles over either !!

Your resident [African-American slur]ologist

• Upvote 1

How do blacks get theirs johnsons so long?

Well No one rightly knows, but its been said in Academia that blacks got fucked on brains so nature blessed them with big cocks to make up for it.... Although that just gets them in to more trouble lol

But look at it this way,,,, which would you rather have white with a regular sized dick and smart

or dumb as a brick nlgga with a big dick ?

Ill take the brain power

• Upvote 1

How do they get their pussies so pink?

great question

White girls have pink pussies

black women have purple blackish pussies that smell like sewer gas ! also if you get to close to nig pussie you get that foul fart smell just ripping your nerve endings to shreds..

Your Resident [African-American slur]ologist !!!

• Upvote 2

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Hey Doc, why do blacks always try to move into white areas to live when they claim to hate white people so much?

Thanks,

Slo

• Upvote 1

Dear Dr.

What do you think would happen if all the white folks that pull and push the wagon would quit, and demand that white folks get in the wagon, and the black and indian free-riders push and pull the wagons through the mud for awhile?

Can America survive if the white folks quit doing all the work, and get in the wagon for free rides?

• Upvote 2

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Off-topic. Just follow the rules and post a question for the good Doctor.

Dr. JT,

Why is it that towns and cities with a Black majority demographic have the lowest priced homes, and highest crime rates and the lowest number of high school dropouts?

• Upvote 1

How did you end up with only three brain cells that function OP?

How did you end up with only three brain cells that function OP?

Please don't waste the doctor's time and stick to the topic:

"Ask me your questions about what racist dems do?"

• Upvote 1

doczilla...

does this look racist ?

BLACK people are stronger, smarter and more mature than they are.

perfect

you just defined the term

rac·ist

1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

have you ever heard ? racists are the last ones to know they are racist...

its always about race with these racist losers

thats why they hate the "white" party and support the "colored" party

• Upvote 1

I accept that it's offensive to say blacks are more athletic than whites, but why is that offensive to them? It's a good thing

see racist don't see anything as racist

they get all confused about it

I accept that it's offensive to say blacks are more athletic than whites, but why is that offensive to them? It's a good thing

Lib Blacks are offended by everything White people say.

• Upvote 1