Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

Gitmo prisoners released

Have they killed anyone yet or are they out of practice from being away so long ?

Everyone of them an innocent patsie.

911 inside job.

War on terror is a fraud.

American peasants should be ashamed of themselves.

We're now ashamed we saved you from the Nazi's.

Of course you're a muzzy interloper from Yemen or the Sudan ... or Detriot.

KJ

We're now ashamed we saved you from the Nazi's.

Of course you're a muzzy interloper from Yemen or the Sudan ... or Detriot.

KJ

Hello third worlder.....i am Irish.

You were not alive in ww2.....however your forefathers fought only because your british banker owners ordered you to

Follow the Fed my little one.

Those cats at gitmo couldn't give any info anyway. The Database [al Qaeda if you speak Arabic] is American on top, and arab at the bottom.

The Database was formed from 1980 to around 1988. The Database was held by the godfather, congressman john Murtha, and contained the names of mujahedeen fighters, as well as mercenaries from around the world who helped in the secret war against the Soviets in Afghanistan. NOT ONLY JUST THE NAMES, BUT WHAT THEY DID, WHAT THEIR SKILLS ARE, PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILES, RELATIVES, MONEY, DRUG ACCOUNTS, MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX WEAPONS AND MONEY. AND BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING BLACK MARKET ARMS SALES, THEY ARE IN SOMETHING LIKE 60 COUNTRIES.

Murtha, Wilson, and Avrokotos were allowed to operate beyond the law, and congress looked the other way, or created red herrings like iran/contra if they needed a smoke screen. That Frankenstein turned on America like a snake after the Soviets left Afghanistan.

That's the danger when you give "guys with nothing to lose" the authority to work beyond the law. All the leaders of the databse [al Qaeda] are/were government fuckups with no future, so they were picked to lead the covert war. They smuggled coke in America and created a crack epidemic to finance the war, they became global black market arms dealers, and they acquired soviet made "suitcase" nukes from soviet defectors.

After they won against the soviets, they found themselves in a position to take over America secretly by using nuclear blackmail. And anthrax.

They murdered anyone who posed a threat to them, even cops, politicians, anyone.

"The Clinton Bodycount" wasn't Clintons work, that was the godfathers work, to protect Clinton for the mena ark. drug smuggling operation.

Guys like Newt Gingrich and Tom Delay tried to get a handle on it, but they had no support. Delay tried to jesus them into submission.

THEIR STRATEGY WAS SIMPLE. THEY DID THINGS SO EVIL THAT THE GOIVERNMENT AND MEDIA HAD TO COVER IT UP.

They created the wag the dog war in Bosnia, they knocked an aerial tramway out of the sky in Aviano Italy, they murdered JFK jr. when he had a mind to take them on, they blew egyptaire flight 990 out of the sky a month after that in the same spot jfk jr went down, they kidnapped and murdered Chandra levy, they stole 2.3 trillion dollars from the pentagon, they did 9/11, they sent the anthrax - which convinced the media to call them al Qaeda rather than the database, they disappeared ray gricar, murdered u.s. attorney jonathan luna, used rudy guiliani to take down gotti, and the case has been made that they orchestrated Waco to execute former Clinton bodyguards who knew about mena, and did the same thing at OKC.

It was proven that the 4 dead DEA guys at Waco were all killed at close range by a shot to the head - and all 4 complained about the drug smuggling during the 80's at mena ark under Clinton.

Now that the godfather is dead, his wife is greatly feared, and many think she is the new godfather. She was invited to rapid city by the mayor kookier, federal politicians, and the media. They assured her that if she had me murdered or disappeared, that no local, state, or federal investigation would be done.

The database [al Qaeda] doesn't like me, and I don't like them. But they respect me. They hate blue blood American politicians who are groomed and silver spooned. The clowns in rapid city that misunderstood them thought that they were just blood thirsty killers who would be glad to find me and murder me.

But she followed me out of judge jeff davis courtroom, thru the police station, and talked to me from behind while she stalked me. They got it on security camera.

She didn't threaten me, but she did offer to help me murder the rapid city star chamber, but I declined.

When she left town at 4:30 on july 7th, 2014, she called rapid city and told them that a nuclear bomb would be delivered to rapid city the next day - my birthday.

AND SHE HAS A LARGE NUMBER OF SOVIET MADE, AND PILFERED AMWERICAN NUKES, AS WELL AS ANTHRAX, AND A DATABASE OF THOUSANDS OF DOMESTIC TERRORISTS WHO GET A PAYCHECK OR PENSION CHECK FROM UNCLE SAM.

Congresswoman Kristi noem wanted the database [ al Qaeda] to murder me because she stole some of my intellectual property and sold it to RICO ACT criminals for campaign cash. Senator Thune and Johnson sided with her because they want to silence me about their treason when they surrendered the rule of law to the godfather. They like their big shot jobs and big money paychecks.

The mayor and city council want me dead because they would like to inherit my intellectual property too, because they are too stupid to think rationally.

The media offered to keep it quiet if I was murdered too, because of the boston bombing, I think.

They thought that they would ask al Qaeda to murder me, and they would cover it up. They even corrupted the local police chief until he resigned. Some cat named Allender I think his name was. Maybe he didn't want to be covering up political assassinations by al Qaeda against an American citizen like me?

The boston bomber trial is about to happen, and I asked the boston globe newspaper if they support me being murdered so they can railroad the young Ukrainian kid. THE BOSTON GLOBE KNOWS DAM WELL THAT I POSTED ON THIS SITE - ALMOSY 40 HOURS BEFORE THE BOMBING - THAT THE MITT TEAM WAS ABOUT TO STRIKE, AND I EVEN SPELLED OUT WHO THE MITT TEAM WAS. AND I SUGGESTED THAT THE REASON FOR THE BOMBING WAS TO MAKE AMERICA THINK THEY MADE A MISTAKE BY RE-ELECTING OBAMA BECAUSE HE WAS TOO SOFT ON TERROR.

I KNOW ALL OF THIS BECAUSE I AM "WHY 9/11 HAPPENED. WITHOUT ME THERE WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN 9/11.

AND AS THE "WHY" 9/11 HAPPENED, YOU CAN TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW 9/11 WENT DOWN.

I WAS INVOLVED. I LIVED IT. THIS IS NO CONSPIRACY THEORY. IT IS FIRST HAND FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. OSAMA BIN LADEN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11.

9/11 WAS PLANNED AND ORCHESTRATED BY THE GODFATHER MURTHA, AND THE ANTHRAX WAS INTENDED TO KEEP THE MEDIA FROM SAYING "THE DATABASE" AND SPEAKING ARABIC WHEN THEY TALKED ABOUT THE DATABASE - SO THEY TAUGHT YOU ALL HOW TO SAY "THE DATABASE" IN ARABIC - AL QAEDA.

NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE DATABASE IS ABOUT TO STRIKE AMERICA HARD FROM THE INSIDE.

THEY MIGHT WEAR SKI MASKS AND BE YELLING ALLAHU AKBAR, BUT THAT DONT MEAN THEY ARE ARABS.

THEY ARE AMERICAN, THEY WORK IN DEFENSE CONTRACTING, MILITARY, GOVERNMENT, POLICE, AND SO ON.

THEY HAVE ACCESS TO AMERICAN MILITARY BASES, JUST AS THE 9/11 HIJACKERS DID.

THEY ARE FINANCED WITH AMERICAN BLACK OPS MONEY, DRUG MONEY, AND MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX MONEY - JUST LIKE ISIS.

now go get that cross marked on your forehead and show your allegiance to jesus, or you wont be able to buy, sell, rent a house, get medical care, etc.

and do god a favor and kill those who wont wear the cross on their forehead for jesus.

NOW THAT THE BOSTON BOMBINGS TRIAL IS HAPPENING, THE DATABSE AND THE GODMAMA DONT WANT THE STORY TO COME OUT.

SO THEY HAVE RAPID CITY NUCLEAR BLACKMAILED.

THEY ARE PLANNING LARGE ATTACKS DRESSED AS MUSLIMS AND YELLING ALLAHU AKBAR IN AMERICA.

THEY STILL HAVE ANTHRAX TO SECRETLY SEND TO MEDIA TO KEEP THEM QUIET. IT WORKED BEFORE.

AND THEY ARE ORCHESTRATING A PR CAMPAIGN THRU THE MEDIA TO TELL YOU THAT LARGE SCALE ATTACKS ARE GONNA HAPPEN, AND THEY WANT YOU THINK IT IS AL QAEDA, ISIS, OR SOME OTHER RADICAL MUSLIMS.

IT ISNT ARAB MUSLIMS !!!!!!!! IT IS AMERICAN BLACK OPS WEARING SKI MASKS AND YELLING ALLAHU AKBAR. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY KNEW THIS DAY AS COMING, TOO MANY PEOPLE KNOW. THE NATIONAL MEDIA KNOWS THAT EVERYTHING I WROTE HERE IS TRUE, BUT THEY EMPOWER THE TERRORISTS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO AFRAID TO SAY ANYTHING.

MY QUESS IS THAT IF THE BOSTON BOMBINGS REWSULT IN THE DATABASE BEING EXPOSED, THAT VERY DAY THE ATTACKS WILL OCCUR, AND THEY WILL BE NUCLEAR, SMALL ARMS, PUBLIC MASSACRES, CHEMICAL, ETC.

THEY DONT WANT TO BE EXPOSED, THEY FEAR IT.

SO, THE MEDIA KEEPS LYING TO YOU, UNTIL YOU GET MASSACRED, AND EVEN THEN, THE MEDIA WILL CONTINUE TO LIE.

Hey...dont tell american peasants the truth.

They cant handle the truthm

They prefer to hate beardy cavemen .....its much easier for their simple minds and their cowardly racist souls.

Dont tell them that their owners hate them!

I realise that americans are peasants and that they live in a dictatorship....with 100% controlled media, military, politicians and banking system...

However you should be ashamed that you allowed hundreds of innocent people to be tortured and imprisoned.

Shame on you cowardly fukkers.

You believe we are peasants? Have you looked at your jacked up peg teeth lately?

Everyone who lives in a dictatorship is a peasant.

You live in the US.

ERGO......YOU ARE A PEASANT.