Sign in to follow this  
jimsouth

New York Times: Islam “no more inherently violent than other religions

New York Times: Islam “no more inherently violent than other religions”

france-phobia.jpg

Islam: the only religion that will kill you for not appreciating it

- and then claim that you're the one with the phobia.

ISIS Video Shows Child Executing Prisoners... spacer.gif 'For Muslims Who Believe the Quran, There is No Such Thing as an Age Limit to Marrying'...

Hamas Set Turns Synagogue Stabbing into Musical...

Boko Haram Killing More Africans than Ebola..

ISIS to US Soldiers: 'We Know Your Wives and Children'...

14-Year-Old Boy 'Kills Dozens of Apostates'...

White House: Obama will fight media to stop anti-jihad articles

NEW ANGLE on the Muslim terrorists out on the street after murdering the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists

Watch the French police car quickly back away. But what can you expect when police are unarmed?

NEW YORK TIMES reports on forced conversion during Charlie Hebdo massacre, then quickly deletes it

When Islamic terrorists tell their victims why they’re about to be killed, our mainstream media will do anything to cover it up. They’ll change the subject, blame the victims…even stealth-edit their own copy.

Hamas-linked terror org CAIR demands that Fox drop those who speak the truth about the jihad threat

800 Tanzanian Girls Fled Genital Mutilation...

White House 'Redoubles' Effort to Promote Islam...

Hindu Nurse Hacked to Death... spacer.gif

More Mass Graves of Yazidi Women and Children Found... spacer.gif Iraq: 5000 Yazidi Children and Women Sold into Sex Slavery

It seems that extremist liberals led by "H" and extremist muslims, are the fifth column in the USA.

Stop being a FU!CKIN' LIAR, evince!

Listen to Holder admit that fast-and-furious started under "H" and Holder.

Start listening at 2:30 (the 1st part Holder admits he perjured himself).

Odd that goes completely against my recent conservocunt lesson of the day that Muslims are bad, peculiar?

It's probably your use of terms like 'conservocunt ' that may hold 7th graders in awe but tends to make thinking adults pass you by.

Here's a test for the NYT....did any Christians show up to kill you when you posted up pics of Christ in a bucket of Urine? No? Well, post up a pic of the prophet in a bucket a piss and let me know if there's a difference between the religions. If you're still alive.

New York Times: Islam “no more inherently violent than other religions”

france-phobia.jpg

Islam: the only religion that will kill you for not appreciating it

- and then claim that you're the one with the phobia.

SO DID YOU LEARN ANYTHING THAT WOULD REFUTE WHAT THE TIMES SAID?

BLACK DOG: No, Christians are cutting penises off in cult rituals, just a different head on the snake. Bush's Christian crusade bombings and butcherings across the ME have been glorified by this supposed Christian nation and Israel, so yes, WHEN IS HAPPENING AND HERE TODAY!!!

If ever a "religion" needed a reformation, it's islam.

HMM, SHOULD HAVE READ THE ARTICLE at New York Times. The difference is between redneck okies and the Scientific Community who refutes them.

The rash of horrific attacks in the name of Islam is spurring an anguished debate among Muslims here in the heart of the Islamic world about why their religion appears cited so often as a cause for violence and bloodshed.

The majority of scholars and the faithful say Islam is no more inherently violent than other religions. But some Muslims — most notably the president of Egypt — argue that the contemporary understanding of their religion is infected with justifications for violence, requiring the government and its official clerics to correct the teaching of Islam.

M. Steven Fish, a political scientist at the University of California, Berkeley, sought to quantify the correlation between Islam and violence. In his book, “Are Muslims Distinctive?,” he found that murder rates were substantially lower in Muslim-majority countries and instances of political violence were no more frequent.

Over a 15-year period ending in 2008, Islamist militants were responsible for 60 percent of high-casualty terrorist bombings, his study found, but almost all were concentrated in just a handful of Muslim-majority countries in the context of larger conflicts that were occurring — places like Afghanistan after the American invasion or Algeria after the military takeover.

“Is Islam violent? I would say absolutely not,” Mr. Fish said in an interview. “There is very little empirical evidence that Islam is violent.”

SO LIKE I ASKED JIM, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE FOR THE REST OF RELIGIONS THAT HE IS HIDING IN HIS CLOSET!!!~~~~~~

Did the New York Times miss the big story that happened in their city on September 11, 2001? Funny . . . . I seem to remember it quite well . . . . .

Over a 15-year period ending in 2008, Islamist militants were responsible for 60 percent of high-casualty terrorist bombings

I suspect that number is deceptively low. More like 80 to 90 percent.

islam and christianity are identically stone age.

WAR ON TERROR Is a fraud to control american peasants and steal TRILLIONS.

911 the most obvious inside job of ALL TIME.

When Christians start cutting heads off on you tube....

I'll agree

Did you miss the carpet bombing of 10 000s of innocent women and children in the FAKE war on terror?

HAHAH... she actually believes in those comedy youtube beheadings.... LMFAO

The New York Times is full of cowards who are terrified of muslims.

No that would be you......fearing the imaginary enemy that your dictators brainwashed you to fear.

Btw...obama and cheney are on the same side.....just so you know.

islam and christianity are identically stone age.

WAR ON TERROR Is a fraud to control american peasants and steal TRILLIONS.

911 the most obvious inside job of ALL TIME.

Did you miss the carpet bombing of 10 000s of innocent women and children in the FAKE war on terror?

HAHAH... she actually believes in those comedy youtube beheadings.... LMFAO

No that would be you......fearing the imaginary enemy that your dictators brainwashed you to fear.

Btw...obama and cheney are on the same side.....just so you know.

No bucky...You brits are the cowards with the jacked up teeth.

Here's a test for the NYT....did any Christians show up to kill you when you posted up pics of Christ in a bucket of Urine?

I prayed for them ! I prayed they get over their love of the anything goes, except for what we say agenda.

I prayed that they see there is no such thing as good hate and bad hate and that hate can stand alone...without characterizing it !

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

(Hate and rage hijacks all logical function of the brain.)

That Buddist revolt sure is a nasty one.

comedy.jpg

KJ

The one in burma recently.... i agree...it was horrific...but not as horrific as the millions killed by brainwashed christian fanatic US military.

ISIS and al-Qeada are not Islam, they are political apostates.

Question: What do Hezzbollah and the GOP have in common?

Answer: Both claim to be the "Party of God"

Americans are controlled peasants living in a dictatorship.

Your country is barely in the top five in military firepower and you have fugged up teeth.