Sign in to follow this  
WillFranklin

Would You Vote For A Woman For President?

Would You Vote For A Woman President?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Vote For A Woman For President?

• Yes, the President can be either a man, or a woman.
    • No, the President has always and should always be a man.

Hillary will run. There is no way she will be able to sit this out. Palin won't run. She doesn't have a chance.

Hillary will run. There is no way she will be able to sit this out. Palin won't run. She doesn't have a chance.

Two Americas.

Reminds me of the heady days of Woodrow Wilson...

I used to think the voters were dumb as well, even recently, but I've changed my mind - the voters are really a good sampling of the American public in general, so the intelligence level of the American voter is a continuum between really stupid and really smart. The voter turn out is representative of whatever is perceived to be wrong at the moment.

Plus the game is rigged, so no way Hillary wins. In my opinion, the entire campaign will be about foreign policy, and the middle east to be specific. Hilary will be crucified, ridiculed and humiliated for the pathetic job she did as secretary of state, She'll squirm when people grill her regarding her whereabouts on the Sunday shows during Benghazi and how she hid behind Susan Rice. You think the people are going to believe Hillary can be effective in the ME?

No way.

I'd vote for this woman for President in a heart-beat...

She has work experience in the Waste Management and Recycling field...

481px-Nikki_Haley_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

...an important skill-set to follow this current stinkin' Admenstruation.

I would vote for some women, just not Hillary. she proved her intentions against free speech and the first amendment by spearheading a witch hunt under her husband's administration, the last thing the constitution needs is a so called liberal that does all the extreem rights dirty work for them using false pretenses and blatantly false propaganda. Not to mention a so called witness that flagrantly committed perjury before congress to further her ambitions in hollywood, and then openly collected on those favors from the right-wing propagandists.

Who's side is Hillary on? With 66% of people opposed to her position on said issue, its sure not the side of the voters. But she sure does support the contentions of a small handful of very rich republican donors.

Two Americas.

Reminds me of the heady days of Woodrow Wilson...

You must be really old if you remember Wilson.

I'd vote for this woman for President in a heart-beat...

She has work experience in the Waste Management and Recycling field...

481px-Nikki_Haley_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

...an important skill-set to follow this current stinkin' Admenstruation.

Me too.

She will be a loser.

Why?

(Or did you borrow Short-pants Barry's Magic 8-ball...)

Why?

(Or did you borrow Short-pants Barry's Magic 8-ball...)

Magic 8-ball... figures.

Yes, Beghazi; I think someone needs to investigate that. Maybe the House can find time from voting down health care and form a committee.

Yes, Beghazi; I think someone needs to investigate that. Maybe the House can find time from voting down health care and form a committee.

LMAO

It takes experience and charisma, and it takes good ideas, as well as being well-known.

So lets apply these to Obama experience no charisma yes good ideas no well known no ok so that is not what it takes please try again

You didn't like Obama's ideas but they apparently got us on the road to recovery in the economy. He was well known.