Sign in to follow this  
WillFranklin

Would You Vote For A Woman For President?

Would You Vote For A Woman President?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Vote For A Woman For President?

• Yes, the President can be either a man, or a woman.
    • No, the President has always and should always be a man.

And even she was only a VP nominee. And a lackluster one. And only the second female VP nominee on a major party ticket.

You're forgetting how the first female VP candidate fared far, far worse when Geraldine Ferraro ran with Fritz Mondale... They won Mondale's home state of Minnesota, DC----and lost absolutely all the remaining states and electoral votes in play LOL... McCain / Palin did not lose on such a scale.

Yes. She's also a quitter and an idiot. We would be happy to see her on the ballot. But even the RNC isn't that stupid.

The woman has always worked---paid her own bills---and taken care of her family... No one expects you to be able to relate---Ye of the government Teet.

I would vote for a woman for President as long as she guaranteed to end welfare, section 8 housing and then promised to send all the ungrateful, stealing. raping blacks back to Africa where they are always bitching is their motherland. They love it so much then lets send them back and shut them up and reduce crime by 600%.

I would vote for a woman for President as long as she guaranteed to end welfare, section 8 housing and then promised to send all the ungrateful, stealing. raping blacks back to Africa where they are always bitching is their motherland. They love it so much then lets send them back and shut them up and reduce crime by 600%.

Well considering that you live in Ring Around The Congo, I can understand your frustration with them.

hillery was a horrible sec of state, obama is a horrible shoe shine boy in the white house,,,,, elect a conservative we need a grown up for a change.

hillery was a horrible sec of state, obama is a horrible shoe shine boy in the white house,,,,, elect a conservative we need a grown up for a change.

Illegitimate baboons have no say here!

I'm still curious to see what Ol' Hair-Plugs decides to do... You know well Joe Biden wants the job, and as 2-term serving VP believes he's entitled to the 2016 Nomination... You also know he has to resent being a non-consideration, as all MSM & Party eyes are on Hillary and Lizzie... I just can't see the guy gracefully & quietly stepping aside to clear the path... He'll make himself the 400lb Gorilla swinging through the DNC... Bank on it.

Illegitimate baboons have no say here!

Just 1 question.... Is that the Indian from the old show F-Troop?.... Hahahhaa

And even she was only a VP nominee. And a lackluster one. And only the second female VP nominee on a major party ticket.

She was a shootin' Star... and would have won w/o that RiNO Statist McStain on the ticket.

She STILL scares the tampon out of skewer13 and the rest of the Adolescent Liberals...

36c9bed46c4c9381cb8d900b31f00af7.jpg

No major party has ever ran a woman for President in the General Election before.

Should we vote for the woman just because it's trendy?

It worked so well w/ the half-breed.

Maybe that was the problem.

KJ

Should we vote for the woman just because it's trendy?

It worked so well w/ the half-breed Communist Adolescent.

Maybe that was the problem.

KJ

Fixed it.

She was a shootin' Star... and would have won w/o that RiNO Statist McStain on the ticket.

She STILL scares the tampon out of skewer13 and the rest of the Adolescent Liberals...

36c9bed46c4c9381cb8d900b31f00af7.jpg

lol.lmao. she dont scare nobody. We are to busy laughing at her.

lol.lmao. she dont scare nobody. We are to busy laughing at her.

Brave talk..

Up close? You'd be poppin' your string-cork like Skewer13...

She isn't a threat.

You should have learned by now the greatest threat to your Party has proved to be Hussein... And he still has 2 more years to inflict further devastation on you..

I be voting for a woman only one if she be being a BLACK woman. I think it be safe to say after the overwelming success of my man barak Obama's presidency the rest of our presidents should be blacks.

Well, South Africa has a black president, and look at the strides it's made in only 20 years.

This is almost a question for the 1980s but I am asking it because I wonder if people really are ready to break the long held tradition of having a man President, which we have had since the country was founded.

I want Elizabeth Warren to Run against Hillary

We need a REAL DEMOCRAT to RALLY the Base not some flake like Hillary

What about a SHE-Male for Prez

Would you mind a Transgender President

If the Republicans ran a woman candidate, the Liberals would not be out-done.... They'd counter with running Chaz Bono.

Hell "The wicked witch of the east" (The Mass-ass) is going to run for President and she could out-do Joe Stalin, Mao AND Hitler!!

Stop being a FU!CKIN' LIAR, evince!

Listen to Holder admit that fast-and-furious started under "H" and Holder.

Start listening at 2:30 (the 1st part Holder admits he perjured himself).

No major party has ever ran a woman for President in the General Election before.

I vote for the person, NOT the sex of the person, the race/color of the person, OR the party they are from.

"Voting for the race" is what got "H" elecred ............................. THAT and the fact that "H" is a consummate LIAR!

All this time and there hasn't been a woman before. What makes people think that there isn't some inherent prejudice still in people's minds?

THAT (inherent prejudice still in people's minds) MUST be why liberals didn't vote to have Sarah Palin as our Vice-President.

I have often wondered that. There was always much speculation about Hillary having her say during the Clinton years. You remember that?

Remember "hillary-care"?????

THAT was as unwanted as obamacare is NOW!!!!

Hillaery didn't lose the nomination because she was a woman.

Hillary lost the nomination because she was running against a black guy.

People didn't care what "H" was saying, people only "wanted to make history by electing the first black person to be thePresident of the US".

Gee, THAT only worked-out for the extremist-liberals .................................... EVERYONE ELSE LOST ............................... INCLUDING THE COUNTRY!!!