Sign in to follow this  
PoliticalPopUp

Merry Kwanzaa From Barack Øbama!

But he hasn't set enough money aside for the black people. They are barely surviving on what they get! We need an increase in taxes!

That's a bad photoshop and not very funny.

Obama has given out much more to the impoverished Black Community than any of the Presidents before him. He is also sympathetic to the rage we feel with all of our young black men who have been murdered by the police.

But he hasn't set enough money aside for the black people. They are barely surviving on what they get! We need an increase in taxes!

More taxes wold be a goot start but if YT is really serous bout hep pin the brother dey could send da chain gang down to da hood to clean up d trash an shit.

More taxes wold be a goot start but if YT is really serous bout hep pin the brother dey could send da chain gang down to da hood to clean up d trash an [excrement].

Its more than that bro, the problem is the whites hate us, even Rev Al says so, my brother said I should come over here because there were honest white men who would help us here, but it look like the same old cracker be here.

That's a bad photoshop and not very funny.

Obama has given out much more to the impoverished Black Community than any of the Presidents before him. He is also sympathetic to the rage we feel with all of our young black men who have been murdered by the police.

Hands Up Don't Shoot!

But if we don't help the black people out, they'll riot more and then what will we do? All the rioting is so unpleasant!

What's Obama done for blacks? In six years I still be living in the same section 8 apartment, taking the bus everywhere I want to go, and now I be worried about some cracker cop gonna shoot my black ass. What's Obama done?

But Obama promised us he'd pay for the gas in the cars, he'd make the payments on the houses, but he can't do everything overnight! When was the last time you saw a black professional working? Without college what will they do?

But Obama promised us he'd pay for the gas in the cars, he'd make the payments on the houses, but he can't do everything overnight! When was the last time you saw a black professional working?

It is hard--- those Racists from Texas won't give us what we deserve

Obama gonna have to buy me a car if he's gone put gas in it. He ain't bought me no house yet neither. He ain't take me golfing. He ain't bought me no beer. What's he done for the black man?

What's with the picture of President O

It is up here 4 times already

What's up with your comments? You made 4 or 5 of them already… I think you're one of those idiots who thinks everybody's racist…

3UDPZYQ.jpg?1

Well so much for talk I find no "liberal people" here

Perhaps you should try the “liberals only” forum. The No Holds Barred forum isn't for sissies like you.

3UDPZYQ.jpg?1

I don believe in no cracker Santa Claus cuz we brothers know dat whitey be evil racist muthuhs who trying to take from the black man an keep him down. The real santa be a Black man who takes all the ill gotten gains from whitey an gives it out to all the little Black chirruns who gets nothing else cuz welfare don give us enough to get our chirrun nothing. I gots 10 chirruns with 3 baby mommas an welfare don't barely gives us enough for but a couple dozen cases of malt liquor an 3 or 4 dime bags of weed. You know hard hard it is to have to get up at 4:00 every afternoon to sell those crack rocks to get enough money for the weed an liquor after the welfare check run out? Even my ol lady be getting up at 4:00 to lockt the chirrun up in they bedrooms when they get home from schoolso she can go turn a few tricks.

What's up with your comments? You made 4 or 5 of them already… I think you're one of those idiots who thinks everybody's racist…

3UDPZYQ.jpg?1

Nice Hammer and Sickle what does that have to do w/ Obama?

Typical white guys going rogue like that Sarah Beast

In that photo Obama must be on his way to help some poor black kids cut down a Christmas tree that the government is paying for. That's why he's carrying those farming implements.