Gator

The reason I've been hard on the right lately

It's December 2014 and our Troops were supposed to pull out of A-Stan and come home. Without realizing it your political antics in trying to embarrass,demonize and scandalize President Obama at every turn is prolonging the wars and keeping our Troops in harm's way. We don't live in a bubble where you actions are confined within our sovereign borders and believe the whole world is watching and our enemies glee every time you create chaos that shuts down our government and separates us as a people.

The most hardcore of you will automatically attack this and place blame on Obama as usual. However the truth of it is your very actions give aid and comfort to our enemies because they believe they can outlast you exactly the same as the North Vietnamese did forty years ago. Considering your leaders were the draft dodgers and hippies from back then it's no wonder they're still using the same opposition tactics with the same tragic results others besides them have to bare.

So scoff and try and demonize this topic and me all you want. Just remember your War Returnees are watching you as well and there's a reason we consider many of you "slimy clueless civilians" who talk the talk but never walked the walk. And for you Vets who join in with all the political nonsense, you should know better and most of you are viewed with even more contempt than your civilian peers.

As for you far left, don't even think you're viewed any better because your antics against War Returnees under Bush were so dispicable your personal safety is gravely in doubt if you jump on us the way you did our Wounded in your protests. Real easy to have an opinion when someone else is doing the really dirty deeds and you believe your hands are clean. However as is often the case you're no where near as clean or perfect as you perceive yourselves to be.

God have the very mercy on both of your groups that you so callously don't have for others.

It's December 2014 and our Troops were supposed to pull out of A-Stan and come home. Without realizing it your political antics in trying to embarrass,demonize and scandalize President Obama at every turn is prolonging the wars and keeping our Troops in harm's way. We don't live in a bubble where you actions are confined within our sovereign borders and believe the whole world is watching and our enemies glee every time you create chaos that shuts down our government and separates us as a people.

The most hardcore of you will automatically attack this and place blame on Obama as usual. However the truth of it is your very actions give aid and comfort to our enemies because they believe they can outlast you exactly the same as the North Vietnamese did forty years ago. Considering your leaders were the draft dodgers and hippies from back then it's no wonder they're still using the same opposition tactics with the same tragic results others besides them have to bare.

So scoff and try and demonize this topic and me all you want. Just remember your War Returnees are watching you as well and there's a reason we consider many of you "slimy clueless civilians" who talk the talk but never walked the walk. And for you Vets who join in with all the political nonsense, you should know better and most of you are viewed with even more contempt than your civilian peers.

As for you far left, don't even think you're viewed any better because your antics against War Returnees under Bush were so dispicable your personal safety is gravely in doubt if you jump on us the way you did our Wounded in your protests. Real easy to have an opinion when someone else is doing the really dirty deeds and you believe your hands are clean. However as is often the case you're no where near as clean or perfect as you perceive yourselves to be.

God have the very mercy on both of your groups that you so callously don't have for others.

now you are really showing your ideological spots leapard. Your antics will leave nothing left to die for and there goes your reality down the drain as well. At a boy Gator save reality regardless what real is.

My universal point to everyone while really not singling out Gator, evince, dontlooknow, william1444 and others is when you enable denial by denying the same thing, nobody wins anything, while every relaity destroys everything they wished weren't real and reality then becomes self fulfilling prophecy saving staged performances of character justification.

now you are really showing your ideological spots leapard. Your antics will leave nothing left to die for and there goes your reality down the drain as well. At a boy Gator save reality regardless what real is.

Troops are dying Sole. This isn't a debate nor lesson on who is in control of what. It's the stark naked reality our outstanding Hard Chargers face in their day to day struggles to survive war.

My spots have always been the same my Brother, United States Marine. Believe their health and welfare takes precedence over all political and social debate as well as human perceptions. Semper Fi

Troops are dying Sole. This isn't a debate nor lesson on who is in control of what. It's the stark naked reality our outstanding Hard Chargers face in their day to day struggles to survive war.

My spots have always been the same my Brother, United States Marine. Believe their health and welfare takes precedence over all political and social debate as well as human perceptions. Semper Fi

Find the cause, deal with the problem. You aren't even acknowledging why the problem never goes away, just resurfaces as another topic and issue. All sides trading ancestors to rule ancestry give up the same thing regardless which sides are fighting to the death or extinction of the ideology.

one ideology cannot kill an idea or a mind, just those thinking it. Know the difference between real and reality Gator, it might just end humanity destroying what it is to be human.

We could let it all fall apart over there and then ignore the slaughter of the innocents like we did after Viet Nam, or are there things still worth dying for.?

It's a tough call and I don't envy those in the know and making the choices.

KJ

We could let it all fall apart over there and then ignore the slaughter of the innocents like we did after Viet Nam, or are there things still worth dying for.?

KJ

No truer words written KJ.

The right isn't bad and they're actually pretty intelligent people who just need a wake up call is all. Most of them have their hearts in the right place for the right reason which is why I support their efforts in principle even though I don't agree with their methods. Like anything their crazies scream the loudest which gives them all an undeserved bad reputation they don't deserve. Sure hope they stop following their leader's 60's mentality tactics and get back to being themselves because what's going on now is not who they are. Doesn't do anyone any good when we believe in them but they don't believe in themselves.

Have a question for you Gator, when a group of lifetimes pledge a debt of gratitude to humanity, whom gets paid after the lifetimes making the pledge die? When is this eternal debt paid in full?

When everyone figures out now is eternity all the time or when the species becomes extinct because reality destroyed the self reliant genders saving those that don't, won't, or can't take care of themselves vis all that is left to survive natural disasters?

Does Haiti show any signs of recovery yet? Did all those stars doing fund raisers teach those there to take care of themselves, or are those there praying and waiting for a hero to save them?

You argue left and right but within left and right are top down and bottom up halves with front and back halves. That is 3 perpendicular axses that are diameters of self contained matter housing the details taking place currently. You never discuss the total sum of being here now, just one topic with either or issues of conclusion staging laws that rule how to deny real morally, legally, and ethically.

semper fi. save the ideology because ancestry is just dumb instincts working a lifetime from the inside out and intellect just defines life inaccurately from the outside in.

Now what went wrong with humanity as a whole, including the United States of America. Physical absolutes doen't grant immunity because of what one species believes even when self educated to deny now is eternity, eternally saving ideology, not figuring out ways to stay in balance with being here now.

Was a brief instant where a new notion had an idea, but that was soon re-interpretaed to mean something completely different than what was intended.

No truer words written KJ.

The right isn't bad and they're actually pretty intelligent people who just need a wake up call is all. Most of them have their hearts in the right place for the right reason which is why I support their efforts in principle even though I don't agree with their methods. Like anything their crazies scream the loudest which gives them all an undeserved bad reputation they don't deserve. Sure hope they stop following their leader's 60's mentality tactics and get back to being themselves because what's going on now is not who they are. Doesn't do anyone any good when we believe in them but they don't believe in themselves.

Sorry, Mr. Gator. It is who they are!

Vile, hating haters who don't have skin in the game of war, besides from their war profiteer shares. And they never found a war they didn't love, sending more of our people to early graves, all for big oil, Arab Sheiks and Zionist profiteers. They have turned our once great nation into a fascist, corporate controlled oligarchy run for bankers and Wall Street.

Our nation today meets all the 14 tenets of FASCISM;

Vile, hating haters who don't have skin in the game of war,

Excuse me, but what does that metaphor mean,"No skin in the game of war."? Since when is war a game? I think you played with hypothetical values too long. You don't even know where eternally ends and eternity began using physical absolutes, self containment of details, and self evident results in plain sight.

Right Left what you whiteys marching to? My crib ain't got no 56 inch TV because I couldn't get to Ferguson in time to protest. You think Obama gonna give me one? I still ain't got no hooptie so I gots to take the bus wherever I go. And you crackers are talking about marching left and right. What is wrong with you people?

I gots to Ferguson an got my reparations. Gots me fo 60" TV's an filled the back of that stolen Escalade with bout foty pairs of Jordans. Dats how we gets our reparations an Justus fo Mikey Brown. Nomeisayin.

Right Left what you whiteys marching to? My crib ain't got no 56 inch TV because I couldn't get to Ferguson in time to protest. You think Obama gonna give me one? I still ain't got no hooptie so I gots to take the bus wherever I go. And you crackers are talking about marching left and right. What is wrong with you people?

I gots to Ferguson an got my reparations. Gots me fo 60" TV's an filled the back of that stolen Escalade with bout foty pairs of Jordans. Dats how we gets our reparations an Justus fo Mikey Brown. Nomeisayin.

If you white guys choose to write in ebonics at least try and use contemporary black vernacular. Lord have mercy we sure get them around here.

Vile, hating haters who don't have skin in the game of war, besides from their war profiteer shares. And they never found a war they didn't love, sending more of our people to early graves, all for big oil, Arab Sheiks and Zionist profiteers. They have turned our once great nation into a fascist, corporate controlled oligarchy run for bankers and Wall Street.

I will be the first to agree there are those who fit the description as you've portrayed it. By the same token there are those in the left who are very violent in their bid for world peace which is totally contrary to that concept. There's good and bad in each group so we can't label everyone the same.

Let me start with the last thing. God can't have mercy on anyone because he is imaginary. But suppose he existed - why would he provide mercy just because you demand it? Evidently you fail to understand that the nature of the God described in the Bible is one that cannot be called upon to oblige requests. God is omnipotent; thus, God caused the suffering; thus, God cannot provide mercy to those he intended to have suffer without ruining his preordained divine plan.

Otherwise, this is all well and good, but you are not speaking in terms most of us understand. "war Returnees" are generally referred to as veterans. Civilians are non-military persons, and that includes veterans who are retired. Viewing non-vets with contempt shows that you are in denial about all the innocent people you killed. F*ck you. You are not better than me just because you kill Arabs for a living. What is more, you do so paid for by my tax dollars. View your boss with contempt, see what happens.

Left and right are not parties to your complaint. The administration makes those decisions.

Troops are supposed to die.

Just like bus drivers are supposed to brake, chefs are supposed to refrigerate, and cats are supposed to purr.

If you don't want to die, don't join the army.

KJ

Just because it's tough does NOT mean that they can't be reasonably accused of making the wrong call time and time again.

i oppose killing Arabs and Muslims to quell the racist fears of ignorant white trash. Whether it's Obama or Bush doing it is of no consequence to me, and the "tough" decisions you are referring to are whether or not to keep spending my tax dollars on this Global War on Terror/anti-Arab hate crime.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to pull out of Afghanistan wrong for the first six years.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to bomb civilian areas in Pakistan wrong.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to slaughter whole villages in Yemen wrong.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to bomb Libya wrong.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to re-invade, bomb, and occupy Iraq wrong, including his own set of preposterous lies to justify the invasion.

If Obama was not prepared to handle "tough" decisions on whether to bomb people because they are Arab or not, he should never have run for office.

And shame on you for giving Obama a pass on his awful decision-making simply because it was difficult. We should be most judged by our moral barometer in times of crisis, not offered leniency.

Obama has failed that test.

Which Tea Party figurehead is Commander in Chief of the armed forces again?

If you white guys choose to write in ebonics at least try and use contemporary black vernacular. Lord have mercy we sure get them around here.

I will be the first to agree there are those who fit the description as you've portrayed it. By the same token there are those in the left who are very violent in their bid for world peace which is totally contrary to that concept. There's good and bad in each group so we can't label everyone the same.

Who you calling white you racist cracker?

Let me start with the last thing. God can't have mercy on anyone because he is imaginary. But suppose he existed - why would he provide mercy just because you demand it? Evidently you fail to understand that the nature of the God described in the Bible is one that cannot be called upon to oblige requests. God is omnipotent; thus, God caused the suffering; thus, God cannot provide mercy to those he intended to have suffer without ruining his preordained divine plan.

Otherwise, this is all well and good, but you are not speaking in terms most of us understand. "war Returnees" are generally referred to as veterans. Civilians are non-military persons, and that includes veterans who are retired. Viewing non-vets with contempt shows that you are in denial about all the innocent people you killed. F*ck you. You are not better than me just because you kill Arabs for a living. What is more, you do so paid for by my tax dollars. View your boss with contempt, see what happens.

Left and right are not parties to your complaint. The administration makes those decisions.

Troops are supposed to die.

Just like bus drivers are supposed to brake, chefs are supposed to refrigerate, and cats are supposed to purr.

If you don't want to die, don't join the army.

Just because it's tough does NOT mean that they can't be reasonably accused of making the wrong call time and time again.

i oppose killing Arabs and Muslims to quell the racist fears of ignorant white trash. Whether it's Obama or Bush doing it is of no consequence to me, and the "tough" decisions you are referring to are whether or not to keep spending my tax dollars on this Global War on Terror/anti-Arab hate crime.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to pull out of Afghanistan wrong for the first six years.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to bomb civilian areas in Pakistan wrong.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to slaughter whole villages in Yemen wrong.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to bomb Libya wrong.

Obama got the "tough" decision of whether to re-invade, bomb, and occupy Iraq wrong, including his own set of preposterous lies to justify the invasion.

If Obama was not prepared to handle "tough" decisions on whether to bomb people because they are Arab or not, he should never have run for office.

And shame on you for giving Obama a pass on his awful decision-making simply because it was difficult. We should be most judged by our moral barometer in times of crisis, not offered leniency.

Obama has failed that test.

Which Tea Party figurehead is Commander in Chief of the armed forces again?

Big man who doesn't bust a grape other than offering his opinion in cyberspace and then has the nerve to feel offended when told how War Returnees really look at you. Oh well. Should have stepped up rather than run away. And if you think I'm offended guess again.

Who you calling white you racist cracker?

Actually it's more like new style Southern Redneck to be more precise. The Jeff Foxworthy generation.

And for the record black's say "pecka" which is short for "pecker" or "peckawood - peckerwood."

White boy you are waaayyy to obvious because these are things all blacks and folks who actually know blacks know. Give it a rest already.

Have we pulled out of Korea yet?... Perhaps it's because after large-scale military operations, a residual force has achieved a stalemate or at least an uneasy peace..

you really are not a very smart man, the most vocal critics and haters of american troops are on the left, not the right. The left typically calls them mass murderers, terrorists, etc.

http://www.military.com/video/forces/humor/marines-vs-berkeley/659640841001/

MSNBC host Chris Hayes is under fire today after claiming he is personally disgusted by Veterans Day.

During a segment on Morning Joe this morning the bespectacled pundit shocked hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough with his unorthodox views on the holiday, which he sees as a celebration of the military-industrial complex.

"I don't know about you, but Veterans Day makes me sick," he told the panel. "It's just such a jingoistic, macho display of violence and power. I saw a parade while biking to work this morning and I literally felt like vomiting.

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/11/11/msnbcs-chris-hayes-veterans-day-makes-me-sick/

Please state how the modern world represents fascism in any form and what you understand by "fascism".

Reparations for what???? Are you even black???

If it has anything to do with slavery, I am the one forum member you do not wish to see amped up. I am loaded for bear !

you really are not a very smart man, the most vocal critics and haters of american troops are on the left, not the right. The left typically calls them mass murderers, terrorists, etc.

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/11/11/msnbcs-chris-hayes-veterans-day-makes-me-sick/

I love the hypocrisy - notice how scutts like Cindy Sheehan have faded into the background since Barry took the wheel.

Have we pulled out of Korea yet?... Perhaps it's because after large-scale military operations, a residual force has achieved a stalemate or at least an uneasy peace..

Very valid point.

Anyone can put up anything they want to justify their views however in the real world there are may far righters who view our Troops as people coming to take their weapons after they take over under martial law.

Keep it real because both sides are not as far apart as you and others portray them to be. All we have to do is look at the language and tactics both sides use around here to see it as plain as sunlight.

Anyone can put up anything they want to justify their views however in the real world there are may far righters who view our Troops as people coming to take their weapons after they take over under martial law.

Keep it real because both sides are not as far apart as you and others portray them to be. All we have to do is look at the language and tactics both sides use around here to see it as plain as sunlight.

bullocks you ignoramous, it was and always has been the left that has spit on our troops. I didn't just put up 'anything,' I put up liberals explaining their own views about their hatred for the military, you are one dishonest marine.