Sign in to follow this  
IndependentSam

Obama's Killing of Women & CHILDREN !! NEED Investiga

Obama is a WAR Criminal... his Drone stike killing spree has KILLED HUNDREDS of Women and Children, and Obama has NEVER been called on it... Democrats are wrapped around the axle when it comes to Enhanced Interrigation... BUT IGNORE Obama's systematic KILLING of the INNOCENTS !!

Investigate, IMPEACH, and ENCARCERATE Obama !!!

• Upvote 1

Obama is a WAR Criminal... his Drone stike killing spree has KILLED HUNDREDS of Women and Children, and Obama has NEVER been called on it... Democrats ar wrapped aroiund the axle when it comes to Enhanced Interrigation... BUT IGNORE Obama's KILLING of the INNOCENTS !!

Liberals don't care.

Liberals don't care.

They EITHER need to be CONSISTENT, or they NEED to let it GO... BUSH CAN NOT be guilty of War Crmes, and Obama NOT...

Obama's crimes are MORE contemptable than Enhanced Intrerrogation... but Democrats are SILENT on THAT !!

FOR THE RECORD, I Support BOTH... BUT, If ONE is a War Crime, then they BOTH are... and small minded LIBERALS better WRAP their little BRAINS AROUND that FACT !!

Politicians are worthless , by their very nature. They don't care about anyone or anything, other than themselves.

Agree...and the very few politicians that try to engage in reform get smeared and attacked by the political power brokers and the media.

Obama is a WAR Criminal... his Drone stike killing spree has KILLED HUNDREDS of Women and Children, and Obama has NEVER been called on it... Democrats are wrapped around the axle when it comes to Enhanced Interrigation... BUT IGNORE Obama's systematic KILLING of the INNOCENTS !!

Sam you're missing one very important aspect:

Torture is premeditated against individuals while killing civilians in combat is not.

They try everything within their power to stop it from ever happening but civilians just get caught up in the line of fire. I can say this because I know some of them. They're enlisted and officers who are charged with following legal orders exactly like everyone else and even though it bothers them, they attack targets they know terrorists are using their own families to shield them from drone attacks. They figure that's on them so it is what it is Bro.

Politicians are worthless , by their very nature. They don't care about anyone or anything, other than themselves.

Totally agree.

calateral damage

It happens in every war

Tears everyone up and even though it seems like you get used to it over there, there's hell to pay once you're out when you get back home. While some mercifully made their peace with it, many still wonder what they could have done differently. You just get caught up in the heat of firefights and shiat happens you wish wouldn't have but as you so correctly write "It happens in every war."

calateral damage

It happens in every war

Must be nice that you can think of human life as collateral damage.

(although, to your credit, you referred to it as "calateral" damage... whatever the fuck that is).

Sam you're missing one very important aspect:

Torture is premeditated against individuals while killing civilians in combat is not.

They try everything within their power to stop it from ever happening but civilians just get caught up in the line of fire. I can say this because I know some of them. They're enlisted and officers who are charged with following legal orders exactly like everyone else and even though it bothers them, they attack targets they know terrorists are using their own families to shield them from drone attacks. They figure that's on them so it is what it is Bro.

Not Really Gator... The act of knowingly firing a missle into a group of people, many of which you KNOW are INNOCENT non combatants, in order to kill one or two enemy "leaders"... BUT KNOWING many of the Non combatants will die also, is JUST as "MORALLY COMPLICATED" as taking KNOWN ENEMY COMBATTANTS, and exposing the "NON Leathal" Enhanced Interrigation techniques in order to get information and intelligence... MAYBE its even MORE SO... Because, In one case, the INNOCENTS are KILLED, and in the other case the GUILTY are defiled, but otherwise alive...

I MAKE this point because they ARE BOTH VERY MORALLY COMPLICATED, although probably NECESSARY... BUT, ONE can NOT be held out as a "War Crime" for political PURPOSES, and the other IGNORED for Political Purposes!! NO WAY !! If Democrats want to PLAY that GAME... Then WE PLAY !!

AND ALL, need to be held to ACCOUNT... INCLUDING OBAMA !!!

Not Really Gator... The act of knowingly firing a missle into a group of people, many of which you KNOW are INNOCENT non combatants, in order to kill one or two enemy "leaders"... BUT KNOWING many of the Non combatants will die also, is JUST as "MORALLY COMPLICATED" as taking KNOWN ENEMY COMBATTANTS, and exposing the "NON Leathal" Enhanced Interrigation techniques in order to get information and intelligence... MAYBE its even MORE SO... Because, In one case, the INNOCENTS are KILLED, and in the other case the GUILTY are defiled, but otherwise alive...

I MAKE this point because they ARE BOTH VERY MORALLY COMPLICATED, although probably NECESSARY... BUT, ONE can NOT be held out as a "War Crime" for political PURPOSES, and the other IGNORED for Political Purposes!! NO WAY !! If Democrats want to PLAY that GAME... Then WE PLAY !!

AND ALL, need to be held to ACCOUNT... INCLUDING OBAMA !!!

Very well written and no argument because you're totally correct that everyone has to be held accountable to the same standards.

Sam just don't buy into the "they" and "we" because that's a pettiness that's beneath you. Let's all just do it simply because it's the right thing to do, not because it's the political or politically correct reason for doing it. Consider it's what defines us as human beings as well as Americans my Brother. We got this.

do you know what your talking about ? because I don't either .

Oh ok, you mean along with bush Chaney and Rumsfeld . Ok

Say, how about Rosevelt Eisenhower Reagan in fact, every president including Washington?

Hwy, its war. Like Rummy says, just collateral damage.

do you know what your talking about ? because I don't either .

Oh ok, you mean along with bush Chaney and Rumsfeld . Ok

Say, how about Rosevelt Eisenhower Reagan in fact, every president including Washington?

Well no, along with Bush Sr. Inc., Clinton Inc., Bush Jr. Inc., and Obama Inc. We need to lower the bar to all undeclared wars, and prosecute all these War criminals. Prosecute them in International Crime courts. Prosecute them all as sacrificial lambs, so that no new president will be stupid enough to go to war and think he is exempt from the actions of his military command.

Hwy, its war. Like Rummy says, just collateral damage.

Well no, along with Bush Sr. Inc., Clinton Inc., Bush Jr. Inc., and Obama Inc. We need to lower the bar to all undeclared wars, and prosecute all these War criminals. Prosecute them in International Crime courts. Prosecute them all as sacrificial lambs, so that no new president will be stupid enough to go to war and think he is exempt from the actions of his military command.

Obama = Dead Kids.

And the left still supports him!

Reagan killed kids in south America, bush sr. And jr. Killed kids woman and old in the middle east . Washington killed kids woman and old . All our presidents did . We never went more than 10 years without a war . The 7th Calvary massacred woman and children and old Indian after the Braves left for a hunting trip for custards mascara . they wanted someone that they could beat

Reagan = dead kids , American addicted to drugs ,

also use American poor as experiments in chemical war fare as did Nixon and Eisenhower .

Obama = Dead Kids.

And the left still supports him!

Why of course, it's legal inside America, why shouldn't I support him? You supported Reagan, and both Bush's and McCain didn't you? Same crimes. Now the International Criminal Courts won't share the American legal view, I don't think.

Reagan killed kids in south America, bush sr. And jr. Killed kids woman and old in the middle east . Washington killed kids woman and old . All our presidents did . We never went more than 10 years without a war . The 7th Calvary massacred woman and children and old Indian after the Braves left for a hunting trip for custards mascara . they wanted someone that they could beat

Reagan = dead kids , American addicted to drugs ,

also use American poor as experiments in chemical war fare as did Nixon and Eisenhower .

SO what's YOUR point? Killing Kids is OK? or that it's BETTER to KILL Women and KIDS than to SCARE the LIVING CRAP out of a Cold BLOODED Muslim KILLER in order to get information out of him?

MAN, YOU GUYS are ALL over the map !! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

bush killed a lot in Iraq , shock and ooooh killed a lot just with that

my point is war kills , you wouldn't know that but it does always has . my point is you just a piss-ant .

Liberals don't care.

GET IN LINE.............

GET IN LINE.............

obama is a criminal and should be investigated and impeached then thrown in prison for 40000 years