Sign in to follow this  
Tradewinds

Reducing black crime

"What shall we do with the Negro?"

by Frederick Douglass, a freed slave and prominent statesmen before, during, and after the War Between the States (commonly but erroneously named the "Civil War.")

"What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with

us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm-eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!

Very profound and in line with our Founding Father's thoughts. Very well stated.

Good caption... mind if I save and pass along?

Not mine/Public domain.

Enjoy...

True.... Blacks began their death spiral when Liberal Progressives replaced the father figure & role model in the Black household with government programs... The current Black leadership is also completely useless to their people... Why should they change when they'll never be held accountable for anything, and always e told they're victims..

Exactly.

And Oh that the Tele-grieving protesting mothers of these "Gentle Giants" spent the amount of time they spend NOW on their boys THEN, they would still be alive.

And Oh that the Tele-grieving protesting mothers of these "Gentle Giants" spent the amount of time they spend NOW on their boys THEN, they would still be alive.

Spot on... And I believe the disintegration of the Black family unit is the #1 cause of this..

You racist crackers call it crime when a brother steals some spinners, color TV's or some Jordan kicks or when they take money from YT at gun point but the truth is that this is the only way for the Black man to get what is his. We have been kept down and stepped on by the white devils for way too long and we be fighting back for what is ours. We built this country by being forced to be slaves an we getting our reparations by any means necessary. No more oppression from the evil white regime of racists. We asked nicely for it and now we be taking it. That ain't crime. That's getting what is ours so the po-po best be putting those guns away cuz it's our time now.

Hapsheet- I duz lub my cotton tee shirts- From From Traninit School ub Hard Nox

The only way to being stopping black crime is to stop all the racist arrests of my brotha and sistas. Every arrest of a black is by its very nature a racist arrest. The crimes that have been commuted against the black man be the infearior white man are so great that they never be paid back. One way to start trying to make up for dem crimes is to be stopping the perasacution of blacks by da police young black men are full of rage over slavery and rightfully so and they be expressing dat rage by stealing from YT. The knock out game is not a crime it is an expression of protest against slavery and racisim them boys just be expressing they 1st amendment rights.

Dark and Dumb-Was your English teacher of boonage descent?-Yes even spell De chek kan be de-confusing. Mi teacher always say, "OOO OOO OO OOOO!!! And meant it two, axspecially when she hoad she ruler in klass.

Dark and Dumb-Was your English teacher of boonage descent?-Yes even spell De chek kan be de-confusing. Mi teacher always say, "OOO OOO OO OOOO!!! And meant it two, axspecially when she hoad she ruler in klass.

Hey Make-a-Buck, I think "chocolate -n- stinky" is really a covert White plant trying to write like a nigger talks. You know, like in a James Bond nigger movie where Arthur Godfry is in minstrel makeup imitating Al Jolson with that "Mammy!" coon shyt? Or something similar but almost the same on opposing subjectivity in relation to placing a quarter or a penny in the hand of a Jolly Nigger bank with lice-infested hair? They used Al "Coco" Sharpton's nygger afrosheen hair greeze for Arthur in that movie as well...just to keep the bugs off. Oh, Brother Corkey ain't gonna understand this one.

Michael "Big Mike" Brown, (a victim social prejudice and victim of perpetual police misconduct and fair game for judicial mischief that that is deeply ingrained in America) had a extremely high IQ, a registered lobbyist with the Washington, D.C. based firm FACTS that fights the evils of capitalism and racism, was a completely innocent kid just walking down the street minding his own businesst and an unarmed wonderful Black man whose young life that was taken too soon by a racist police officer that shot him in the back (for jaywalking) as he tried to surrender to his White executioner, while begging for his life yelling I don't have a gun, stop shooting! Michael Brown who loved to laugh and who was never in a fight, lifeless body was left to lay in the street for hours...didn't face any juvenile charges at the time of his death, he was a gentle giant that was well liked and he was a resent high school grad who was planning on going to college to become a engineer...he never used four letter words and loved his grand mother, loved singing his own rap lyrics in the makeshift studio that he built himself and he also supported Palestine and enjoyed a occasional Swisher Sweet cigar.