Sign in to follow this  
Tradewinds

Reducing black crime

White Liberals such as yourself have made the word Racism absolutely meaningless... As a Republican I don't suffer from White guilt--- as a Democrat you should and you do... Nothing has been more toxic or destructive to Blacks than the Democrats of old---the Democrats of new---and the current Black Leadership.. Read the quote below by Frederick Douglas.. He'll clear things up for a race-baiting buffoon

"What shall we do with the Negro?"

by Frederick Douglass, a freed slave and prominent statesmen before, during, and after the War Between the States (commonly but erroneously named the "Civil War.")

"What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with

us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm-eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!

Your post is exactly correct and right to the point. The Frederick Douglas quote is timely and great advice to the rest of us !

Very good !

You racist crackers call it crime when a brother steals some spinners, color TV's or some Jordan kicks or when they take money from YT at gun point but the truth is that this is the only way for the Black man to get what is his. We have been kept down and stepped on by the white devils for way too long and we be fighting back for what is ours. We built this country by being forced to be slaves an we getting our reparations by any means necessary. No more oppression from the evil white regime of racists. We asked nicely for it and now we be taking it. That ain't crime. That's getting what is ours so the po-po best be putting those guns away cuz it's our time now.

So it's really just a competition for resources and the African Americans are using the tools they were given to get theirs.

But it's considered racist not to love the vibrant culture that blacks bring to us!

Our commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of North American Blacks into an area due to our caring and respectful nurturing of our communities, an example of all we have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without our industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. Our commitment to honesty and ethics is beyond reproach. The Blacks sacred oath in their large city neighborhoods is simple and to the point, we will not lie, steal, or cheat, nor tolerate among ourselves, anyone who does.

The only way to being stopping black crime is to stop all the racist arrests of my brotha and sistas. Every arrest of a black is by its very nature a racist arrest. The crimes that have been commuted against the black man be the infearior white man are so great that they never be paid back. One way to start trying to make up for dem crimes is to be stopping the perasacution of blacks by da police young black men are full of rage over slavery and rightfully so and they be expressing dat rage by stealing from YT. The knock out game is not a crime it is an expression of protest against slavery and racisim them boys just be expressing they 1st amendment rights.

Exactly.... The absolute last thing Blacks like Frederick Douglas or MLK wanted for Blacks was to be institutionally made dependent on others---namely the Government.. No surprise both were Republicans... Blacks have been made junkies to entitlement programs for Votes thanks to Progressive Liberal Democrats.

"...You have the unalienable Right to Fail, and start anew.

You have the Right to Starve to Death,

if you don't Freeze to Death in Winter first,

if that is Your Free Will and the Product of Your Labor."

- Blue Devil -

The only way to being stopping black crime is to stop all the racist arrests of my brotha and sistas. Every arrest of a black is by its very nature a racist arrest. The crimes that have been commuted against the black man be the infearior white man are so great that they never be paid back. One way to start trying to make up for dem crimes is to be stopping the perasacution of blacks by da police young black men are full of rage over slavery and rightfully so and they be expressing dat rage by stealing from YT. The knock out game is not a crime it is an expression of protest against slavery and racisim them boys just be expressing they 1st amendment rights.

Go back under your bridge, Tea Party Troll.

I don't think you are Black. I think you are RW troll writing a parody of Black people's beliefs.

You just be racist

There will never be anything but an increase in crime by blacks because it is one of their traits to steal. This comes from their feral ancestry as they never fully evolved with the rest of the world's humans. They still have those jungle roots and will never be tameable.Just like their closest cousins the and most resembling ape bretheren they can not be trusted to run loose but instead need to be caged like the apes in a zoo to keep them under control. Until this happens as is necessary then we shall never ever see a reduction in Black criminal behavior.

There are just too many racists here in america. How can black people ever progress with the white racists holding them back? Something just has to be done. This is most unfortunate!

Yeah, it's easy to call someone a rw troll. If [African-American slur]s didn't act like they do [African-American slur] wouldn't mean what it does. I'm sick and tired of PC bullshit. Can't say this, can't say that. Fuck that, I say the way to fixing the major fucking problem scourging America right now is to be totally honest.

There are just too many racists here in america. How can black people ever progress with the white racists holding them back? Something just has to be done. This is most unfortunate!

Ignore the troll, and he'll go away.

Republicans love black people. They are try to keep them from voting. And old jt zilla is a good example of republican america.

You're a proven liar... When I asked you about this you posted the link to a 30 year old OP, where the suggestion / possibility never materialized... You claimed this was the reason Landrieu lost in Louisiana, yet the NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson, nor has anyone else publicly raised such accusation or offered proof of this wholesale disenfranchisement... I bet you feel special being the only creature in the galaxy aware of such grand conspiracy.. No one else has a clue.. LOL

you cannot stop black crime, they are born into crime, they love it because its easier than work, nlggas dont wanna work they wanna be ganstas and buttbangers in prison,,,,,,

prison is a black career !!!!!

ask shytao

It ain't no crime when a brother is just trying to better himself. He's just getting what he ought to have if the white man wasn't keeping him down.

seeeeeeeeeeeeee nlggas wont work they just steal

It ain't no crime when a brother is just trying to better himself. He's just getting what he ought to have if the white man wasn't keeping him down.

That's right, until reparations are paid to all blacks there can be no peace. America was built on the backs of blacks and we have received nothing in return. Until all blacks are given houses, food for life cars and everything else needed to live in this racist country there can be no peace. Our enslaved ancestors would want us to have Air Jordan's and 24" rims for the Escalade.

That's right, until reparations are paid to all blacks there can be no peace. America was built on the backs of blacks and we have received nothing in return. Until all blacks are given houses, food for life cars and everything else needed to live in this racist country there can be no peace. Our enslaved ancestors would want us to have Air Jordan's and 24" rims for the Escalade.

if you get reparations ,,,, I want my nlggas back all of them and thier filthy offsprings,, i got work for them boys to do,,, or ill sell em

A representative of the NAACP asked to today how they should go about reducing black crime levels.

All Black people in America should be given $1,000,000 and a free Cadillac.

nig_image58.jpg

Johnson was no progressive!

He was a racist southern democrat, and a warmonger. He passed the Civil Rights Act to fulfill JFK's legacy and to placate the liberals in both parties. He was a conservative, I know, I lived in Texas back then.

And the racist Dixiecrats became Rethuglicans soon afterwards. FACT!

LBJ passed the civil rights act for his own claim to fame in history and we agree on the rest with the notable exception of your colorful wording. I was there and lived it too so you're talking about my People. However many of us boomers rejected the old dixiecrat mentality thus we're moderate democrats of the new South.

LBJ passed the civil rights act for his own claim to fame in history but we agree on the rest with the notable exception of your colorful wording. I was there and lived it too so you're talking about my People. However many of us boomers rejected the old dixiecrat mentality so we're moderate democrats of the new South.

Civil Rights was not a Democrat initiative... It had been proposed by Repubs and shot down several time by Democrats in Congress... Even when LBJ signed it into law in 1964, 80% of Repubs in congress passed it, while only 60% of Democrats were on-board... LBJ signed on for no other reason than he knew his Party was finished on the National level if he hadn't.. Remember his quotes about having to give the uppity Negroes something, and that he'd have the "[African-American slur]s" voting Democrat the next 200 years?... People barely pay attention to who the Congress is or what they do today----they were even less interested or informed back then.. LBJ signed it and got 100% of the credit, even though it had never been his Party's initiative nor supported by a larger margin than Republicans.

This admission is Key.... The old southern racist Democrats were dying off, and the south in general was beginning to drift form their past... Civil Rights was not a Democrat initiative... It had been proposed by Repubs and shot down several time by Democrats in Congress... Even when LBJ signed it into law in 1964, 80% of Repubs in congress passed it, while only 60% of Democrats were on-board... LBJ signed on for no other reason than he knew his Party was finished on the National level if he hadn't.. Remember his quotes about having to give the uppity Negroes something, and that he'd have the "[African-American slur]s" voting Democrat the next 200 years?... People barely pay attention to who the Congress is or what they do today----they were even less interested or informed back then.. LBJ signed it and got 100% of the credit, even though it had never been his Party's initiative nor supported by a larger margin than Republicans.