Sign in to follow this  
Tradewinds

Reducing black crime

A representative of the NAACP asked to today how they should go about reducing black crime levels.

What did the representative think they should do? I'd recommend they do that.

People so often already know the answers to their own questions and I doubt this is an exception.

The number one thing blacks can do to reduce black crime levels is quit having promiscuous sex out of wedlock and black males quit abandoning their children for the rest of us to pay for and raise. But, that's never going to happen.

True.... Blacks began their death spiral when Liberal Progressives replaced the father figure & role model in the Black household with government programs... The current Black leadership is also completely useless to their people... Why should they change when they'll never be held accountable for anything, and always e told they're victims..

What did the representative think they should do? I'd recommend they do that.

People so often already know the answers to their own questions and I doubt this is an exception.

What, the National American-Africa Communist Party...?

Nobody should have to do a damn thing for their country, in the name of dying for it.

I don't understand what you're saying.

True.... Blacks began their death spiral when Liberal Progressives replaced the father figure & role model in the Black household with government programs... The current Black leadership is also completely useless to their people... Why should they change when they'll never be held accountable for anything, and always e told they're victims..

we don't need you racists pretending you care about others.

swallow your hate and keep it to yourself.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with

social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most

successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.

We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro

population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if

it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

- MARGARET SANGER, THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD

191af88e2dfaa52b8c25bc33b505df4c.jpg

BfkjgeVCcAAPmb8.jpg_large.jpeg

dear fvcking idiot,

how does that prove the southern strategy wasnt employed by Nixon who was AFTER those people you complete fuvking idiot?

dear fvcking idiot,

how does that prove the southern strategy wasnt employed by Nixon who was AFTER those people you complete fuvking idiot?

...Street Puppy.

PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT white people... ya blind, ignorant fool.

And You'd all be dead by now, too, if another PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT white person, Lyndon "Massa" Johnson, hadn't reestablished the Democrat Plantation culture and re-enslaved your blind, ignorant fool asses...

...pickin' votes.

democrats-democrats-kkk-racist-political

Given all the conservative blasting of blacks around here and your contention this "progressive" (or whatever you label her) is trying to exterminate the black race ... all white people look alike to me action jackson so save your anger theatrics for someone who doesn't see right through you.

Given all the conservative blasting of blacks around here and your contention this "progressive" (or whatever you label her) is trying to exterminate the black race ... all white people look alike to me action jackson so save your anger theatrics for someone who doesn't see right through you.

So all white people look alike...?

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King, Jr. -

Then I guess you're just a dumb [American-Africa slur] that doesn't get it. Pity.

Evolve... primate.

So all white people look alike...?

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King, Jr. -

Then I guess you're just a dumb [American-Africa slur] that doesn't get it. Pity.

Evolve... primate.

Duuudddeee ... hate to burst your bubble ... but ... I'm white ... so if I want to call you "mighty whitey" all day long I'm not being a racist ... I'm just telling it like it is ... in your case ...

"white man speak with forked tongue"

Ha ha ha ha ha ... don't you just hate it when you burn yourself with your own? Or even better ... in the immortal words of "Forrest Gump" ... "stupid is as stupid does" ha ha ha ha ha.

Better listen to "Jenny" ... "run Forrest run" :P

mandatory army service for blacks and mescans that will fix them

They drafted a lot of Brothers in the Viet-Nam War and when they came back they weren't welcome

well just lock them up or deport them to africa when they reach 18

No more room to lock them up here...Sorry, NO vacancy. Pay Russia 10 cents on the dollar to imprison them there. They's be luvin' Siberia. Then they can do some hard labor for those high-craned guys with bad haircuts.

PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT white people... ya blind, ignorant fool.

And You'd all be dead by now, too, if another PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT white person, Lyndon "Massa" Johnson, hadn't reestablished the Democrat Plantation culture and re-enslaved your blind, ignorant fool asses...

...pickin' votes.

democrats-democrats-kkk-racist-political

Johnson was no progressive!

He was a racist southern democrat, and a warmonger. He passed the Civil Rights Act to fulfill JFK's legacy and to placate the liberals in both parties. He was a conservative, I know, I lived in Texas back then.

And the racist Dixiecrats became Rethuglicans soon afterwards. FACT!

Johnson was no progressive!

He was a racist southern democrat, and a warmonger. He passed the Civil Rights Act to fulfill JFK's legacy and to placate the liberals in both parties. He was a conservative, I know, I lived in Texas back then.

And the racist Dixiecrats became Rethuglicans soon afterwards. FACT!

You have a seein'-eye dog, too... Right?

White Liberals such as yourself have made the word Racism absolutely meaningless... As a Republican I don't suffer from White guilt--- as a Democrat you should and you do... Nothing has been more toxic or destructive to Blacks than the Democrats of old---the Democrats of new---and the current Black Leadership.. Read the quote below by Frederick Douglas.. He'll clear things up for a race-baiting buffoon

"What shall we do with the Negro?"

by Frederick Douglass, a freed slave and prominent statesmen before, during, and after the War Between the States (commonly but erroneously named the "Civil War.")

"What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with

us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm-eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!

• Upvote 1

Blacks get blasted by Republicans because they are little more than a wing of the Democrat Party---which coincidentally is the only reason your Party pretends to defend, care about, and make excuses for them.

We have plenty of examples of black self determination in Africa. It seems to work as expected there. Maybe the Americanized negroes need to return to their roots to see how it's done.

We have plenty of examples of black self determination in Africa. It seems to work as expected there. Maybe the Americanized negroes need to return to their roots to see how it's done.

Exactly.... The absolute last thing Blacks like Frederick Douglas or MLK wanted for Blacks was to be institutionally made dependent on others---namely the Government.. No surprise both were Republicans... Blacks have been made junkies to entitlement programs for Votes thanks to Progressive Liberal Democrats.

You racist crackers call it crime when a brother steals some spinners, color TV's or some Jordan kicks or when they take money from YT at gun point but the truth is that this is the only way for the Black man to get what is his. We have been kept down and stepped on by the white devils for way too long and we be fighting back for what is ours. We built this country by being forced to be slaves an we getting our reparations by any means necessary. No more oppression from the evil white regime of racists. We asked nicely for it and now we be taking it. That ain't crime. That's getting what is ours so the po-po best be putting those guns away cuz it's our time now.