Sign in to follow this  
Tradewinds

Reducing black crime

A representative of the NAACP asked to today how they should go about reducing black crime levels.

This is what I said.

First of all, the entire American culture, not just blacks... has become one of severe sloth of the mind, body, and spirit.

Everything that is easy, has become the way it works.. its easy to say "I owe nobody", its easy to say "you're fired", its easy to say "You're suspended", its easy to say "go do whatever it is you want"... its easy to say "I'll do whatever I want, when I want"

The fact of the matter is, first of all... to have a peaceful society, you need to instill a sense of community and a sense of rule and leadership.

We do this at school, by having rules that teach kids through practice, how to be adults... A dress code at school, no toys and personal belongings at school, and No politics or religion being talked about at school.

The JROTC doesn't prepare kids for a military life by letting them wear sneakers and jeans and tee shirts, and dog collars... well schools aren't teaching kids how to find jobs and work effectively by doing that either.

We have to say, enough is enough.

Enough of Cartoons taking up any more than 1/2 an hour worth of space on TV.

Enough of Non-educational programming taking up any more than 1/2 an hour worth of space on TV.

Enough of media that promotes and glorifies dependency, being on the TV at all.

Enough of the foul language, violence, rap, and thuggery on the TV and in our media at all.

Enough of sports taking up more than 1 hour worth of space on TV per week, and definitely... the end of the NFL on TV, the end of Boxing and UFC and martial arts on TV, the end of "Wrestling" on TV... period.

We need to say that if it is violent, or promotes violence, failure, and dependency, its not coming out.

We also need to up the ratings for movies, tv shows and games.

We also need to probably take away the licenses of most of these modern day "celebs", and replace them with music and performing arts school graduates.

We need to clean up our media, that's the first thing we need to do.

Then we need to repair our education system.

That means qualified teachers, class sizes that are no larger than 12 students, a ratio of at least 3 teachers to 12 students... having a mini police station inside the schools, having psychiatrists, and a team of psychologists and therapists and nurses present in the schools.

And we need to bring back the curriculum into the schools that includes everything, and implement a suits and ties policy in schools.

What we need to do next after that, is take the VA, have it ran by the Mayo clinic model, nationalize blue cross and blue shield, and have a full scale national healthcare service.

I said that this would help to lower black crime rates, and crime rates in the USA in general.

mandatory military service for everyone would fix a lot boys girls whites and people of color . 18 and in uniform . everything else can wait 3 years

Lol lmao. Ya give them.military training and an assault rifle.

well just lock them up or deport them to africa when they reach 18

Military service should never be a requirement, nobody should be entitled to the services produced by the highest risk job ever known.

If you want a mandatory something, it should be peace corps.

The number one thing blacks can do to reduce black crime levels is quit having promiscuous sex out of wedlock and black males quit abandoning their children for the rest of us to pay for and raise. But, that's never going to happen.

A representative of the NAACP asked to today how they should go about reducing black crime levels.

This is what I said.

First of all, the entire American culture, not just blacks... has become one of severe sloth of the mind, body, and spirit.

Everything that is easy, has become the way it works.. its easy to say "I owe nobody", its easy to say "you're fired", its easy to say "You're suspended", its easy to say "go do whatever it is you want"... its easy to say "I'll do whatever I want, when I want"

The fact of the matter is, first of all... to have a peaceful society, you need to instill a sense of community and a sense of rule and leadership.

We do this at school, by having rules that teach kids through practice, how to be adults... A dress code at school, no toys and personal belongings at school, and No politics or religion being talked about at school.

The JROTC doesn't prepare kids for a military life by letting them wear sneakers and jeans and tee shirts, and dog collars... well schools aren't teaching kids how to find jobs and work effectively by doing that either.

Enough of Non-educational programming taking up any more than 1/2 an hour worth of space on TV.

Enough of the foul language, violence, rap, and thuggery on the TV and in our media at all.

Enough of sports taking up more than 1 hour worth of space on TV per week, and definitely... the end of the NFL on TV, the end of Boxing and UFC and martial arts on TV, the end of "Wrestling" on TV... period.

We need to say that if it is violent, or promotes violence, failure, and dependency, its not coming out.

We also need to probably take away the licenses of most of these modern day "celebs", and replace them with music and performing arts school graduates.

That means qualified teachers, class sizes that are no larger than 12 students, a ratio of at least 3 teachers to 12 students... having a mini police station inside the schools, having psychiatrists, and a team of psychologists and therapists and nurses present in the schools.

And we need to bring back the curriculum into the schools that includes everything, and implement a suits and ties policy in schools.

What we need to do next after that, is take the VA, have it ran by the Mayo clinic model, nationalize blue cross and blue shield, and have a full scale national healthcare service.

I said that this would help to lower black crime rates, and crime rates in the USA in general.

ALL true, HOWEVER, Iwould have added this...

We EACH need to take PERSONAL Responsibility... for our LIVES, our FAMILIES, and our COMMUNITIES... we CAN'T try to BLAME people who have NOTHING to do with somehing for CAUSING that something...

For the Black community, Ferguson is a PERFECT case in POINT... A Thug kid is on the street, after robbing a store, and is confronted by an officer. HE THEN attacks the officer, struggles with him for his gun, and is shot dead... I believe the BLAME here lies with the THUG KID, and the BLACK Conmmunity trying to BLAME the officer, does NOTHING to discourage delinquency in the Balck community going forward... it ONLY encourages it...

YOU can NOT curtail an UN-DESIRABLE action, BY ENCOURAGING IT !! and THAT is all Ferguson did...

The SAME goes for Education, Out of wedlock births, delinquency, crime, etc... YOU need to ENCOURAGE the things you want to happen, and DISCOURAGE the things you DON'T want to happen... God help them, the Black Community has it a$$ backwards more often than not... it's EASIER to HEAR... but WILL NOT stop the problems...

- Education needs to be ENCOURAGED and INTELLIGENCE cherished... NOT the opposite.

- Out of wedlock births, and kid without fathers nees to be DISCOURAGED... it destroys the Balck community

- Delinquency and Crime, and those who perpetrate it, need to be DENOUNCED and REMOVED from society... NOT attacking the white police officers who try to put them in jail... if a crime is trumped up... THAT is different... BUT, 99.9% of Black crimes have a Black victim who will TELL you about how they were wronged... it is NOT the police officers fault fro trying to put the perpetrator in JAIL as a result...

Reducing black crime or Italian crime or Hispanic crime, German, Irish Russian crimes ? The public has to have enough of it . The ethnic groups have to put a stop to it .

well just lock them up or deport them to africa when they reach 18

American-Africa.

Give'em a Machete... and send'em home.

LiberianFlag32.jpg

education, opportunity and all the racists DEAD

Evolution... killing Democrats won't fix anything.

No, wait...

This is what I said.

What would you replace on TV in their place? "Leave it to Beaver" type shows and sitcoms?

There's a modified version of suits and ties with sweaters replacing jackets. What about the Kids who don't want office work and the Families who can't afford suits and ties?

Why a mini police station in schools? If you're trying to help Kids prepare for the real world wouldn't you want a social model where they're governing themselves with student body governments rather than forced by adult police?

While I'm not in disagreement with your goals, I'm not seeing how your stated methodologies will achieve your purpose. Also there's violence in our society so I'm not seeing how excluding the NFL and other organized contact sports contributes to eliminating that.

I would add building an economy where the Kids can have confidence they can support themselves rather than viewing government help programs as a companion way to live in conjunction with an underpaid job.

education, opportunity and all the racists DEAD

Really ?

EDUCATION: is free and communally available to all in the USA.

OPPORTUNITY: With affirmative actions - minorities have more of this than whites.

RACISTS DEAD: you'd be eliminating about 50% of Black society.

Want to re-consider ?

Military service should never be a requirement, nobody should be entitled to the services produced by the highest risk job ever known.

If you want a mandatory something, it should be peace corps.

I disagree. You want the freedoms and blessings of America, you should be required to work for them. Freedom isn't Free.

The American Creed hidden away by cowards, clearly tells you,.................

by William Tyler Page

I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.

I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

–Written 1917, accepted by the United States House of Representatives on April 3, 1918.

A two year service should be required. It will give Americans morals & ethics & a sense of what being an American is. They don't have to serve in a war, they can sweep streets, clean windows, water plants, baby sit, care for the elders, and become men and women instead of fking slugs that are afraid to work like these White Apes in America. They should also recieve a free upper education or trade, with apprenticeships and job placements.

Maybe you didn't notice, but American went to hell when women went to work. These programs would give kids what they lacked in the home.

The suits and ties policy isn't necessarily to teach the kids to how get along in an office, or to find only office jobs... it teaches them the responsibility of having appropriate dress, and prepares them to find jobs period and make a good impression for an employer during interviews, appropriate dress for court, for meetings, conferences, etc... and offices, and professional environments..

School is a type of office setting.

Ofcourse athletic clothing would be worn to gym and to recess.

A mini police station, would be there to enforce laws against bullying, abuse, violence, etc and to provide a means to mediate problems, and enforce security measures.

If the parents can afford 40 and 50 dollar vastly inappropriate jeans, and $120 inappropriate Jordan sneakers that are way too loud and obnoxious, and creates an unfair and very crude competition to be "cool" which isn't the point of school... they can afford a $50 suit set.

The point of media is to influence, and violence in the media influences violence.

That's where I came up with my idea.

:P

If the Democrats could just increase the Planned Parenthood budget to desired limits,

there would be no more black crime.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with
social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most
successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.
We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro
population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if
it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

- MARGARET SANGER, THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD

The suits and ties policy isn't necessarily to teach the kids to how get along in an office, or to find only office jobs... it teaches them the responsibility of having appropriate dress, and prepares them to find jobs period and make a good impression for an employer during interviews, appropriate dress for court, for meetings, conferences, etc... and offices, and professional environments..

School is a type of office setting.

Ofcourse athletic clothing would be worn to gym and to recess.

A mini police station, would be there to enforce laws against bullying, abuse, violence, etc and to provide a means to mediate problems, and enforce security measures.

If the parents can afford 40 and 50 dollar vastly inappropriate jeans, and $120 inappropriate Jordan sneakers that are way too loud and obnoxious, and creates an unfair and very crude competition to be "cool" which isn't the point of school... they can afford a $50 suit set.

The point of media is to influence, and violence in the media influences violence.

That's where I came up with my idea.

:P

Unrealistic based on over generalizations where you're creating external factors that preclude internal development.

If the Democrats could just increase the Planned Parenthood budget to desired limits,

there would be no more black crime.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with

social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most

successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.

We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro

population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if

it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

- MARGARET SANGER, THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD

Is there a problem in anything Ms. Sanger is saying? She's addressing how they can interact within the Black Community and it's very realistic.

Society is a generalization, rules are not there to be custom fitted, and the internal of a person is always shaped by the external.

Which is another lesson taught by having such policies about dress code... not everything revolves around you.

Unrealistic based on over generalizations where you're creating external factors that preclude internal development.

Is there a problem in anything Ms. Sanger is saying? She's addressing how they can interact within the Black Community and it's very realistic.

ad35dc143f8d9a93a2497de6b365af77.jpg#mar

191af88e2dfaa52b8c25bc33b505df4c.jpg

So in other words you're saying this white woman is another example of white people trying to exterminate blacks. And people wonder why blacks are taking matters into their own hands even when they do it very stupidly like looting and burning down their own neighborhoods.

I disagree. You want the freedoms and blessings of America, you should be required to work for them. Freedom isn't Free.

Freedom's just a buck-o-five.

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

KJ

So in other words you're saying this white woman is another example of white people trying to exterminate blacks. And people wonder why blacks are taking matters into their own hands even when they do it very stupidly like looting and burning down their own neighborhoods.

PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT white people... ya blind, ignorant fool.

And You'd all be dead by now, too, if another PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT white person, Lyndon "Massa" Johnson, hadn't reestablished the Democrat Plantation culture and re-enslaved your blind, ignorant fool asses...

...pickin' votes.

BfkjgeVCcAAPmb8.jpg_large.jpeg

democrats-democrats-kkk-racist-political