PoliticalPopUp

Will Øbama Shut down the Government Again?

LOLOL.

Poor Janet. Pathologically driven to always "get the last word".

How pathetic.

• Downvote 1

How can you comfort yourself about "getting the last word" if all you do is spam photos, Janet?

• Downvote 1

How can you comfort yourself about "getting the last word" if all you do is spam photos, Janet?

You're doing exactly what you are ranting about. Good grief shut the fuck up and show us your tits.

Yeah, like when Janet first started whimpering about how important "getting the last word" was to her, and how she's been frantically trying to do that for days and days now. It's HILARIOUS.

Yeah, he was talking about you, liar. And he was spot on.

Yeah, he was talking about you, liar. And he was spot on.

When he whined about "getting the last word", he gave himself away. You can lie all you like to try to protect him from his own stupidity.

Now, cite the "lie" you claim I've told, you pathetic stooge.

Or, to save time, admit you are just LYING about me because you are a pouty little b1tch.

• Downvote 1

When he whined about "getting the last word", he gave himself away. You can lie all you like to try to protect him from his own stupidity.

Now, cite the "lie" you claim I've told, you pathetic stooge.

Or, to save time, admit you are just LYING about me because you are a pouty little b1tch.

Thank you for providing me with yet again another opportunity to reply to your vapid blather with another one of my stellar satires...

f9304bc0fdf3e8b3ba37409439874003.jpg

Thank you for providing me with yet again another opportunity to reply to your vapid blather with another one of my stellar satires...

Yes, yes - it's an "opportunity"! It's NOT because you have an infantile compulsion to "get the last word", because that's the only way you can pretend you "won"! It's not because YOU SIMPLY CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF. No, no, no it's not it's not IT'S NOT! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

ROTFLMFAO.

• Downvote 1

Yes, yes - it's an "opportunity"! It's NOT because you have an infantile compulsion to "get the last word", because that's the only way you can pretend you "won"! It's not because YOU SIMPLY CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF. No, no, no it's not it's not IT'S NOT! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

ROTFLMFAO.

The beauty of this is, that every time you respond with your mindless blather, I get to recycle one of my oldies but goodies. So, by all means, cunt, keep it up!

ab8d40fb1f87d5d1bf665fd43406524b.jpg

The beauty of this is, that every time you respond with your mindless blather, I get to recycle one of my oldies but goodies. So, by all means, [female organ], keep it up!

You already tearfully whined that you LIKE it you really really LIKE it, Janet.

Trouble is you just can't whine away what you told us when you started sobbing about "getting the last word."

• Downvote 1

You already tearfully whined that you LIKE it you really really LIKE it, Janet.

Trouble is you just can't whine away what you told us when you started sobbing about "getting the last word."

I don't care if you describe my comments as having been made whilst “sobbing.” The fact that your overinflated ego leads you to believe that I would, is pure entertainment gold… the most amusing aspect about playing “get the last word,” is that you can only play if the idiot you're stringing along is as pathologically stubborn as yourself. Of course all of this leads me to wonder whether or not you shave your pussy.

cc91aa3f899ba929f5d23ef90461ea82.jpg

I don't care if you describe my comments as having been made whilst “sobbing.”

The point is that as soon as you got frustrated, you started your endless complaining about "getting the last word". We all know what that means. Can't take it back now, Janet.

The fact that your overinflated ego leads you to believe that I would, is pure entertainment gold…

Yes, weaklings like you always try to salvage your ego by whimpering about how much you "enjoy" it when you are losing.

the most amusing aspect about playing “get the last word,” is that you can only play if the idiot you're stringing along is as pathologically stubborn as yourself.

No - all you need is ONE pathological weakling to start whining about it, and another person who finds tormenting you with it HILARIOUS.

Of course all of this leads me to wonder whether or not you shave your pussy.

Another classic weakling tactic - shouting dirty words! oh NOES!

• Downvote 1

The point is that as soon as you got frustrated, you started your endless complaining about "getting the last word". We all know what that means. Can't take it back now, Janet.

The fact that your overinflated ego leads you to believe that I would, is pure entertainment gold…

Yes, weaklings like you always try to salvage your ego by whimpering about how much you "enjoy" it when you are losing.

the most amusing aspect about playing “get the last word,” is that you can only play if the idiot you're stringing along is as pathologically stubborn as yourself.

No - all you need is ONE pathological weakling to start whining about it, and another person who finds tormenting you with it HILARIOUS.

Of course all of this leads me to wonder whether or not you shave your [female organ].

Another classic weakling tactic - shouting dirty words! oh NOES!

Yes, I got frustrated. I guess you haven't noticed you bring that response out of everyone you interact with…

#IsmaaiylBrinsley Idiot thug fails to kill “white” cops. Shoots Liu and Ramos, an Asian and Latino instead…

B5WFsPnCIAAUYnH.jpg

Yes, I got frustrated. I guess you haven't noticed you bring that response out of everyone you interact with…

No - I don't "notice" things that don't exist. That's your thing, Janet.

• Downvote 1

No - I don't "notice" things that don't exist. That's your thing, Janet.

Yes, just keep telling yourself "they don't exist." Making up a pretend world to live in is what you do best...

FTk9dLH.gif

I bet you won't call Elizabeth Warren treasonous.

Bonehead cons don't knowwhat to make of Lizzie Warren since she's one of the very few elected officials we have that is working full time for the middle class, college students and ordinary people.

It's totally foreign to you dopes when your elected officials aren't pimping for the power elites.

Yes, just keep telling yourself "they don't exist."

I always tell myself the truth. That's because I am not a sad little weakling, comforting myself with silly lies, LIKE YOU. LOLOL.

Making up a pretend world to live in is what you do best...

Paging Dr. Freud....

• Downvote 1

I always tell myself the truth. That's because I am not a sad little weakling, comforting myself with silly lies, LIKE YOU. LOLOL.Making up a pretend world to live in is what you do best...

Paging Dr. Freud....

Did you tell yourself. You could keep your doctor too?

FTk9dLH.gif

I love how you always return to the vapid and infantile "Poor Janet" when you realize you've lost again

More self-comforting lies. No wonder you have to cling to that pathetic "getting the last word" nonsense. Poor Janet.

• Downvote 1

Contrary to popular belief, Obama is not a Liberal populist. He's a center of the road African American Democrat. Something both Liberals and Conservatives missed about the guy from day one. The conservatives were never going to support him because he's not among the entitled white male evangelical conservative aristocracy. They made that clear the day he was sworn in, so they have no credibility on anything. Liberals grew increasingly disenchanted because he has not taken more populist positions on their causes, and because he's who he is, never was going to, and with two wars, and a deep recession to dig out of, wouldn't have had the time to do anyway. Obama never was the guy to address the concerns of the Liberal base. He has however set the stage for a more populist Liberal candidate in the future. The Millennial base will demand those kinds of candidates in the future. A generation that is some 76 million strong, more diverse, more tolerant, less religious, and a whole generation that will have grown up in the new era of technology. Since they will have a completely different set of problems to face in their life times, they aren't going to be rehashing the politics of today. That favors the Liberals in future elections, as the fear of change isn't something they will be saddled with.

yes.
  • Downvote 1