PoliticalPopUp

Will Øbama Shut down the Government Again?

Poor, poor Poppy.

You JUST CAN'T STOP, can you.

You really believe what you said, that you HAVE to "get the last word" because in your tortured mind, somehow that means you "win".

ROTFL.

2 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Poor, poor Poppy.

You really believe what you said, that you HAVE to "get the last word" because in your tortured mind, somehow that means you "win".

ROTFL.

^^^^ Will spend months denying a lie she flat out got caught in. 

18 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Poor, poor Poppy.

ROTFL.

Go ahead keep it up. You can't embarrass me. If you remember, long ago I already admitted that, yes, I am that petty as to want to get the last word in. But at least I'm not f u c k i n g bigot like you! Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha,! 3p1csx.jpg

3 hours ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

Go ahead keep it up. You can't embarrass me. If you remember, long ago I already admitted that, yes, I am that petty as to want to get the last word in. But at least I'm not f u c k i n g bigot like you! Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha,! 

Poor, poor Poppy.

You just can't stop trying to run from your exposure as a hateful bigot, can you.

You screamed for DAYS that someone being referred to as "transgendered" was a terrible, awful INSULT.  It HAD to be an insult, you just KNEW it was an insult.

LOLOL.

You can't run from your own hateful, bigoted words, Poppy.

47 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Poor, poor Poppy.

You just can't stop trying to run from your exposure as a hateful bigot, can you.

You screamed for DAYS that someone being referred to as "transgendered" was a terrible, awful INSULT.  It HAD to be an insult, you just KNEW it was an insult.

LOLOL.

Thanks useful idiot!

3p1csx.jpg

5 hours ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

Thanks useful idiot!

Have you decided to stop screaming that being called "transgendered" is an INSULT, Janet? That even though I have never ONCE referred to it that way, that you KNOW that I MUST have "meant" it that way - because YOU KNOW for a FACT that that word is an insult?

It would be nice if you finally got over your vile and ugly bigotry.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:59 AM, DemoMan said:

Have you decided to stop screaming that being called "transgendered" is an INSULT, Janet? That even though I have never ONCE referred to it that way, that you KNOW that I MUST have "meant" it that way - because YOU KNOW for a FACT that that word is an insult?

It would be nice if you finally got over your vile and ugly bigotry.

Blah blah blah, yeah, whatever… I'm really not interested in whatever blather it is you have to say. As long as you keep desperately trying to dig up the past I get to keep posting my witty visual satires. So, please by all means keep it up!3p1csx.jpg

On 3/2/2015 at 11:40 AM, PoliticalPopUp said:

Does this pathetic denial mean you are done screaming about how INSULTING it is to be called "transgendered", you ugly bigot?

Are you done making up nonexistent "grammar" rules?

Are you done lying about word definitions?

Are you done whimpering that if ONE word in a phrase is insulting, that proves THEY ALL ARE?

ROTFLMFAO~

8 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Does this pathetic denial mean you are done screaming about how INSULTING it is to be called "transgendered", you ugly bigot?

Are you done making up nonexistent "grammar" rules?

Are you done lying about word definitions?

Are you done whimpering that if ONE word in a phrase is insulting, that proves THEY ALL ARE?

ROTFLMFAO~

Thank you for blathering! It gives me an excuse to repost my with the visual satire without using a self-indulgent bump.3p1csx.jpg

1 hour ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

Thank you for blathering! It gives me an excuse to repost my with the visual satire without using a self-indulgent bump.

Poor, poor Janet..

You screamed for DAYS that someone being referred to as "transgendered" was a terrible, awful INSULT. 

Even though I never referred to it as an insult, it HAD to be an insult, you just KNEW it was an insult.

And how did you just KNOW it must have been an insult? 

Because YOU consider it an insult.

LOLOL.

1 hour ago, DemoMan said:

Poor, poor Janet..

You screamed for DAYS that someone being referred to as "transgendered" was a terrible, awful INSULT. 

Even though I never referred to it as an insult, it HAD to be an insult, you just KNEW it was an insult.

LOLOL.

You do realize of course, that you're just repeating yourself. And I don't care. You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, right? You can keep repeating yourself over and over, but you're always going to get the same result from me. Just another visual political satire that your blather allows me to post without using a self-indulgent bump! Thanks!

86270220-2806738526076539-38328674267063

10 hours ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

You do realize of course, that you're just repeating yourself. And I don't care. You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, right? You can keep repeating yourself over and over, but you're always going to get the same result from me. Just another visual political satire that your blather allows me to post without using a self-indulgent bump! Thanks!

Poor Janet.

You just can't STAND how you stupidly exposed yourself as a hateful bigot, can you.

Even though I never referred to it as an insult, you KNEW it HAD to be an insult, you just KNEW it was an insult.

LOLOL.

You can't run from your own hateful, bigoted words, Janet.

8 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Poor Janet.

You just can't STAND how you stupidly exposed yourself as a hateful bigot, can you.

Even though I never referred to it as an insult, you KNEW it HAD to be an insult, you just KNEW it was an insult.

LOLOL.

You do realize of course, that you're just repeating yourself. And I don't care. You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, right? You can keep repeating yourself over and over, but you're always going to get the same result from me. Just another visual political satire that your blather allows me to post without using a self-indulgent bump! Thanks!bernie-sanders-released-his-tax-returns-

Doesn't

59 minutes ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

Doesn't

Have you gotten therapy for your ugly bigotry yet, Janet?

I know you were horrified when you realized that you had inadvertently exposed yourself as a hateful bigot.

You had screamed for DAYS that referring to someone as "transgendered" was a terrible, awful, unforgiveable INSULT. 

Even though I never referred to it as an insult, you kept announcing that it WAS a terrible INSULT, you just KNEW it was an insult - it just HAD to be an insult..

LOLOL.

7 hours ago, DemoMan said:

I know you were horrified when you realized that you had inadvertently exposed yourself as a hateful bigot.

You had screamed for DAYS that referring to someone as "transgendered" was a terrible, awful, unforgiveable INSULT. 

Even though I never referred to it as an insult, you kept announcing that it WAS a terrible INSULT, you just KNEW it was an insult - it just HAD to be an insult..

LOLOL.

You really took a beating in the ABORTION = MURDER thread

7 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

You really took a beating in the ABORTION = MURDER thread

Yeah - I noticed you trying to resuscitate your corpse of a thread.

Now you're here begging.

ROTFL.

LOLOL.

3 hours ago, DemoMan said:

LOLOL.

Oh, believe me, THIS IS my therapy!

16qJ52E.jpg

No one believes you, Janet.

Have you gotten therapy for your ugly bigotry yet?

You went into such a blind panic at how you had exposed your bigotry, so FRANTIC to lie it away, to make SOME excuse, no matter ho idiotic, that you actually began screaming the hilarious nonsense that if ONE word in a sentence is insulting, it proved that ALL the words were insulting!  LOL.

Therefore "He is tall and homely." proved that calling someone "tall" was an insult!    It HAD to be an insult!!   Because it was in an "insulting sentence"!  Or some such desperate, laughable, squirming crap.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

23 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

You went into such a blind panic at how you had exposed your bigotry, so FRANTIC to lie it away, to make SOME excuse, no matter ho idiotic, that you actually began screaming the hilarious nonsense that if ONE word in a sentence is insulting, it proved that ALL the words were insulting!  LOL.

Therefore "He is tall and homely." proved that calling someone "tall" was an insult!    It HAD to be an insult!!   Because it was in an "insulting sentence"!  Or some such desperate, laughable, squirming crap.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

This is what your brain looks like on METH^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9 hours ago, DemoMan said:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I don't get you. I've already admitted, yes I'm a hateful bigot. I especially hate people like you! But thanks again for giving me another chance to post more of my witty visual satire without using a self-indulgent bump. You are quite the useful Idiot!!

87216756-10216237300986385-8942579332878

On 2/18/2020 at 6:59 AM, DemoMan said:

Yeah - I noticed you trying to resuscitate your corpse of a thread.

Now you're here begging.

ROTFL.

Poor dog