Sign in to follow this  
SiiyaSlarebil

Funny Barry! He'll determine how long illegals have been here.

Obama will implement a plan to determine which illegal alien parents have been here more than five years? With millions of illegals, how do you suppose he will conduct this unrealistic feat? Or is this more smoke up our asses? He's gonna develop lots of plans. So far he's developed nothing but "gonna".

Read below. Sound like a task he will accomplish? Does he even want to? Is he full of caca?

"The President is taking the following actions to hold accountable certain undocumented immigrants:

• Creating a mechanism that requires certain undocumented immigrants to pass a background check to make sure that they start paying their fair share in taxes. In order to promote public safety, DHS is establishing a new deferred action program for parents of U.S. Citizens or LPRs who are not enforcement priorities and have been in the country for more than 5 years."

You know...

There's something wrong with this man...

yeah. according to dip$h!t...they've all been "in the shadows". he wants them to come out "of the shadows". of course

just how long they've been "in the shadows" is only known by the "prince of shadows".

You know...

There's something wrong with this man...

What a great line for his legacy! "There was something wrong with this man." The "never told a lie" one is already taken. :D

Obama will implement a plan to determine which illegal alien parents have been here more than five years? With millions of illegals, how do you suppose he will conduct this unrealistic feat? Or is this more smoke up our asses? He's gonna develop lots of plans. So far he's developed nothing but "gonna".

Read below. Sound like a task he will accomplish? Does he even want to? Is he full of caca?

"The President is taking the following actions to hold accountable certain undocumented immigrants:

• Creating a mechanism that requires certain undocumented immigrants to pass a background check to make sure that they start paying their fair share in taxes. In order to promote public safety, DHS is establishing a new deferred action program for parents of U.S. Citizens or LPRs who are not enforcement priorities and have been in the country for more than 5 years."

Great question...I've wondered this myself.. How will they verify or document they've been here illegally for 5 years? What a farce, to prove you've broken our immigration Laws for 5 years.

Great question...I've wondered this myself.. How will they verify or document they've been here illegally for 5 years? What a farce, to prove you've broken our immigration Laws for 5 years.

My guess is that none of this "plan" will be enforced. Just like when Obola told ICE to stand down when they were called by law enforcement while we still had deportation laws in effect.