liberaltg

White racist gun owners

What if I believe in all those yet I am a conservative?

You have to be Liberal to post in this room.

So even though I align with more liberal beliefs than conservative, I still consider myself a conservative due to the IMPORTANT issues they approach, and are not allowed to post here, correct? Even if it is to support liberal ideas?

Not much Liberal advocacy in your posts. Rather more of a Conservative bent. If you don't like it, take it up with the senior mods.

//QUOTE// smrose1990

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 PM

Since Liberals are all about equality, isn't it only fair that with the Libs only thread where uneducated morons can spew BS with nobody to keep the rampant ignorance in check, shouldn't conservatives have one here too? Or is that idea too threatening to the structure of the liberal mindset, allowing the other side the same privileges?

May we please have our very own corner to discuss issues amongst ourselves so that this forum might have a little bit of the equality it supposedly supports??? //UNQUOTE//

bolding and underlining mine

Not much Liberal advocacy in your posts. Rather more of a Conservative bent. If you don't like it, take it up with the senior mods.

//QUOTE//smrose1990

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 PM

Since Liberals are all about equality, isn't it only fair that with the Libs only thread where uneducated morons can spew BS with nobody to keep the rampant ignorance in check, shouldn't conservatives have one here too? Or is that idea too threatening to the structure of the liberal mindset, allowing the other side the same privileges?

May we please have our very own corner to discuss issues amongst ourselves so that this forum might have a little bit of the equality it supposedly supports???//UNQUOTE//

bolding and underlining mine

a conservative only room? i've never heard of such a thing. where would they get the logic parts from?

Does that describe you?

Yes, it does. Frankly, I find mindless pigeonholing tiresome. I believe true liberalism is about having an open mind.

6Gunner:

Bottom line is, IMO you are not a Liberal. This room is for Liberals only. As long as it's up to me, you can't post in this room.

This is a big responsibility. I took the time to read through your content (available on every member's profile). In my view you are slightly right of center. I could find no Liberal advocacy in your posts. From what I read, you are firmly in the middle most of the time but sometimes a bit to the right.

Since more than half your posts are about gun rights I would guess your main concern would be to refute all the anti-gun sentiment on the "White Racist Gun Owners" thread. And if you posted on other threads it would be from a Centrist not a Liberal point of view. This room is for the exchange of Liberal ideas and, as much as possible, should not be allowed to become a squawking cacaphony of bickering ideologies. That's for NHB.

• Upvote 1

6Gunner:

Bottom line is, IMO you are not a Liberal. This room is for Liberals only. As long as it's up to me, you can't post in this room.

This is a big responsibility. I took the time to read through your content (available on every member's profile). In my view you are slightly right of center. I could find no Liberal advocacy in your posts. From what I read, you are firmly in the middle most of the time but sometimes a bit to the right.

Since more than half your posts are about gun rights I would guess your main concern would be to refute all the anti-gun sentiment on the "White Racist Gun Owners" thread. And if you posted on other threads it would be from a Centrist not a Liberal point of view. This room is for the exchange of Liberal ideas and, as much as possible, should not be allowed to become a squawking cacaphony of bickering ideologies. That's for NHB.

Well, all I can say to this is: Thank you. This is about as well-reasoned (and respectful) a post as you could have made, and I appreciate it. As such, I will respect your desire that I not post in this area further.

• Upvote 2

Posted · Hidden by bludog, May 18, 2015 - Right wing talking points bound to cause partisan bickering here.
Hidden by bludog, May 18, 2015 - Right wing talking points bound to cause partisan bickering here.

You are so right. I say we just make guns illegal and i think anything that could harm anyone should be illegal.

What about hammers? They kill more people per years than assault rifles. What about forks and knives? What about matches or lighters? 85 people die a year from fires. What about hands and fists? Strangulation kills 194 people a year. 678 people total die from physical force using hands and feet. What about staplers, paper cutters, butter knives, screwdrivers, or even GLASS? Those kill 1500 people per year!

But you people don't seem to blame any of these weapons for these murders...very interesting.

Same goes for guns, the weapon isn't the problem, the perpetrator is.

Britain is near-confiscatory. Go to Shootforum.com and read up. Its a zoo. Canada is much more reasonable for rifles and shotguns. No concealed carry though.

Posted · Hidden by bludog, July 4, 2015 - Anarchist?
Hidden by bludog, July 4, 2015 - Anarchist?

There would be crime with or without guns being legal..The fact is:Legaly owned guns in the hands of citizens stop crimes.

Furthermore,with no need for police or bureaucrats.