liberaltg

White racist gun owners

I want to preface this. I have different views that draw from most every party.

Labeling gun owners as racist is vile and ridiculous.

The 2nd Amendment advocates are often painted as paranoid when they say the left wants to take their guns. Very enlightening reading this string.

My suggestion to those who want to disarm the peaceable and law abiding citizens, put a sign on your front door that reads "No guns in this house."

Stop being a right wing nazi

This man is brilliant there are no intellectual people in the right he is so smart

fucking brilliant is right... i haven't liked a comedian so much since Carlin...

can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

fucking brilliant is right... i haven't liked a comedian so much since Carlin...

I love how he never mentions how countries with the most restrictive gun laws have the highest gun crime rates but who gives a fuck! that would help prove those right wing nazis right and we cant have that. gun owners are like nazis because hitler made the public own guns to oppress minorities. this is a fact look it up!!

I love how he never mentions how countries with the most restrictive gun laws have the highest gun crime rates but who gives a fuck! that would help prove those right wing nazis right and we cant have that. gun owners are like nazis because hitler made the public own guns to oppress minorities. this is a fact look it up!!

whaaaaat :blink:

Canada has incredibly restrictive gun control... i think Toronto is the 2nd or 3rd largest city in North America. and they have something like 100 murders a year. we have 10'000...

Stop being a right wing nazi

I take umbrage at that vicious slight. You say I am a person who engages in genocide. How repugnant and abusive you are.

"Those who trade liberty for security have neither" -John Adams

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

You don't shoot to kill, you shoot to stay alive.

Assault is a behavior, not a device. 65 million firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.

The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.

A little gun history:

In 1929, the Soviet Union establish gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million citizens, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey establish gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1938, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1935, China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1964, Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1970, Uganda establish gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1956, Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, 1 million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Switzerland issues every household a gun and trains every adult they issue a rifle to. Switzerland has the lowest gun related crime rate of any civilized country in the world.

Gun control is not about guns, it's about control.

2.5 million crimes are prevented each year due to private firearm ownership.

Of these 2.5 million crime prevention, the majority merely brandish their weapon or fire a warning shot. Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will wound or kill the attacker. To disarm the law-abiding citizens of their rights because of irresponsible action in a shooting of 20 people is to allow 2.5 million crimes to happen each year.

200,000 women use firearms every year to defend against sexual abuse.

Armed citizens kill at least twice as many criminals than the police do. Police do NOT prevent crime; they show up after the crime has been committed. Armed citizens prevent crime.

These are facts. This is not some comedian joking around about gun control. Look at the facts.

"Those who trade liberty for security have neither" -John Adams

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

You don't shoot to kill, you shoot to stay alive.

Assault is a behavior, not a device. 65 million firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.

The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.

A little gun history:

In 1929, the Soviet Union establish gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million citizens, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey establish gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1938, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1935, China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1964, Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1970, Uganda establish gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1956, Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, 1 million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Switzerland issues every household a gun and trains every adult they issue a rifle to. Switzerland has the lowest gun related crime rate of any civilized country in the world.

Gun control is not about guns, it's about control.

2.5 million crimes are prevented each year due to private firearm ownership.

Of these 2.5 million crime prevention, the majority merely brandish their weapon or fire a warning shot. Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will wound or kill the attacker. To disarm the law-abiding citizens of their rights because of irresponsible action in a shooting of 20 people is to allow 2.5 million crimes to happen each year.

200,000 women use firearms every year to defend against sexual abuse.

Armed citizens kill at least twice as many criminals than the police do. Police do NOT prevent crime; they show up after the crime has been committed. Armed citizens prevent crime.

These are facts. This is not some comedian joking around about gun control. Look at the facts.

Thank you for your work-intensive post. It is also noteworthy that the police are not required to protect the individual. This has been affirmed by a number of court cases. The only one responsible for protecting him/herself is him/herself.

LoreD, on 26 Nov 2014 - 07:49 AM, said:snapback.png

All people with guns are the problem.

Except Rosie O'Donnell.

If Conservatives are allowed to come in here, there might as well not be a "Liberals Only" Room because it will turn into a continuation of NHB.

look it up, and be very selective, isn't that what you mean?

I support the other NRA, the National Restaurant Association that is. The other NRA that supports no regulation on gun ownership and has indeed helped to increase gun crimes is freaking insidious!

Peace!

look it up, and be very selective, isn't that what you mean?

I support the other NRA, the National Restaurant Association that is. The other NRA that supports no regulation on gun ownership and has indeed helped to increase gun crimes is freaking insidious!

Peace!

You are so right. I say we just make guns illegal and i think anything that could harm anyone should be illegal.

If Conservatives are allowed to come in here, there might as well not be a "Liberals Only" Room because it will turn into a continuation of NHB.

i agree. this is the only place where discussions can happen without first teaching people how to hold an argument longer than it takes to type "link".

Posted · Hidden by bludog, May 4, 2015 - Conservative smrose1990 persisted in post #92, after a warning
Hidden by bludog, May 4, 2015 - Conservative smrose1990 persisted in post #92, after a warning

3 minutes and 10 seconds of someone that has absolutely no idea what he talking about. I am glad this guy got his feelings out but he should do some research before jumping in front of a webcam and mindlessly flapping his lips.

Posted · Hidden by bludog, May 4, 2015 - After this warning smrose1990 doubled down in post #91
Hidden by bludog, May 4, 2015 - After this warning smrose1990 doubled down in post #91

3 minutes and 10 seconds of someone that has absolutely no idea what he talking about. I am glad this guy got his feelings out but he should do some research before jumping in front of a webcam and mindlessly flapping his lips.

Do you understand you are in the "Liberals Only" room? And you are a Conservative. You started a thread on the same subject as this:-- "Gun grabbing from citizens is nonsense" in the No Holds Barred forum which is fine because NHB is for people of all political persuasions. I strongly suggest you respect the privacy of this room and stay out.

Posted · Hidden by bludog, May 4, 2015 - poster knowingly & deliberately flouted the rules twice
Hidden by bludog, May 4, 2015 - poster knowingly & deliberately flouted the rules twice

Is this what your political party is about? Unchecked pure ignorance? Keep all the smart people out so we can sit here stupidly and boost each other up like little girls in the high school bathroom? I like being "unpopular", never was in high school so I guess conservatives equate to the smart nerds that get picked on and liberals equate to Jock douchebags and cheerleaders. Epic.

I understand that I am not welcome to this part, but if I made a thread named Liberal N*gger hating commies in a conservative only forums, I am sure someone would feel the need to defend themselves from brainless stupidity. I am white and a gun owner, yet I am not racist and I do not use my gun as a power tool. Maybe because this guy can't handle a firearm doesn't mean everyone else is going to run around doing the shit he thinks obviously thinks about doing.

I want to hear everything you have to say..... Outside of the "Liberals Only" room. We cannot and will not let this room become an extension of No Holds Barred. This is not about the legitimacy of your ideas. It is about forum rules which have been set up for a good reason.

You can post on NHB, Water Cooler Chat Room, Political Books & Related literature Forum and Health Insurance For All Americans forum. Please post in those areas if you like, and keep out of the "Liberals Only Room".

I want to hear everything you have to say..... Outside of the "Liberals Only" room. We cannot and will not let this room become an extension of No Holds Barred. This is not about the legitimacy of your ideas. It is about forum rules which have been set up for a good reason.

You can post on NHB, Water Cooler Chat Room, Political Books & Related literature Forum and Health Insurance For All Americans forum. Please post in those areas if you like, and keep out of the "Liberals Only Room".

YEAH!!! GET OUT OF HERE YOU BIGOTED FILTHY POS RIGHT WING ANIMALS!!! THIS ROOM IS FOR US!!!

YEAH!!! GET OUT OF HERE YOU BIGOTED FILTHY POS RIGHT WING ANIMALS!!! THIS ROOM IS FOR US!!!

What if someone is a liberal who nevertheless finds the idea of gun control utterly repugnant?

What if someone is a liberal who nevertheless finds the idea of gun control utterly repugnant?

Do you fit that description?

They can debate here. But there must be accessible evidence to verify that they are truly Liberal on most other issues. They are out there.... If and when they show up here, they are welcome.

They can debate here. But there must be accessible evidence to verify that they are truly Liberal on most other issues. They are out there.... If and when they show up here, they are welcome.

What if one believes in marriage equality? The right to choose? In protecting the environment and acknowledging that climate change is real? In the validity of the Bill of Rights in its entirety for all people?

What if one believes in marriage equality? The right to choose? In protecting the environment and acknowledging that climate change is real? In the validity of the Bill of Rights in its entirety for all people?

Does that describe you?