liberaltg

White racist gun owners

Posted · Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Response to Libertarian
Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Response to Libertarian

Ignore!

Posted · Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Libertarian posting in LO
Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Libertarian posting in LO

Ignore!

I have noticed how you do not provide any valid argument against the points made here. All you do is "ignore" the truth... typical liberal

• Upvote 1

Ignore!

Posted · Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Libertarian posting in LO
Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Libertarian posting in LO

yea heard that before denny an African country banned guns and saw news report where poor guy trying to defend his wife from rape from badg uys who had guns was jailed because he shot them but apparently this was not the first time they had come to rape his wife

yea heard that before denny an African country banned guns and saw news report where poor guy trying to defend his wife from rape from badg uys who had guns was jailed because he shot them but apparently this was not the first time they had come to rape his wife

Snookums,

Did you notice that you wandered into the LIBERALS ONLY FORUM.

Libertarians,Republicans, Tea Party, etc., are not allowed to post here.

I own a gun to protect my family from heroin freaks who have tried to break in while my family was asleep. My Great Great Grandfather died in the civil war in an effort to free the slaves. I employ more minorities than Caucasians....

Your position and points in this are superficial and demonstrate an uneducated set of values. I am liberal not ignorant...

Grow up and think beyond the moment.

I own a gun to protect my family from heroin freaks who have tried to break in while my family was asleep. My Great Great Grandfather died in the civil war in an effort to free the slaves. I employ more minorities than Caucasians....

Your position and points in this are superficial and demonstrate an uneducated set of values. I am liberal not ignorant...

Grow up and think beyond the moment.

I'm a little confused on this one. Don't handguns have a "safety" on them that has to be manually disabled?

not all handguns have safety's. Revolvers have a 'double' action that require 12 lbs of pressure to actuate. I'm surprised a 2 yo had the strength to do it.

Back to the op. I have seen very good arguments for gun control, but that has to be THE worst example I've seen.He makes liberals look like fools. It's important to remember who we're trying to convince. Preaching to the choir with an emotional rant that all can see does more harm than good.

not all handguns have safety's. Revolvers have a 'double' action that require 12 lbs of pressure to actuate. I'm surprised a 2 yo had the strength to do it.

Back to the op. I have seen very good arguments for gun control, but that has to be THE worst example I've seen.He makes liberals look like fools. It's important to remember who we're trying to convince. Preaching to the choir with an emotional rant that all can see does more harm than good.

He does rise good points though. i admit he s over the top

maybe if we educated kids in our public schools there might not be so much shooting

people have a right to own guns if you don't agree change the law

Ronald Reagan could have been killed by a gun if he was wold we put the gun in jail or the man its not the gun its the man

who approves the posts

maybe if we educated kids in our public schools there might not be so much shooting

people have a right to own guns if you don't agree change the law

Ronald Reagan could have been killed by a gun if he was wold we put the gun in jail or the man its not the gun its the man

who approves the posts

now you make sense

Are people of any other race who own guns racists too?

no other races of people have more of a right because they oppressed by white violence and oppression. but all guns should be illegal.

no other races of people have more of a right because they oppressed by white violence and oppression. but all guns should be illegal.

Look at the inner cities. Blacks are running around rampantly committing crime, robberies, looting and murders. The Department of Justice released a study that between the years 1980-2008, 93% of black homicide victims were killed by black perpetrators. But you still are under the impression that white violence oppresses other races?

All guns should be illegal? Are you a moron? What part of "shall not be infringed upon" don't you understand?

(Also, the idiot in the video is probably one of the most "white" people I have ever seen)

Look at the inner cities. Blacks are running around rampantly committing crime, robberies, looting and murders. The Department of Justice released a study that between the years 1980-2008, 93% of black homicide victims were killed by black perpetrators. But you still are under the impression that white violence oppresses other races?

All guns should be illegal? Are you a moron? What part of "shall not be infringed upon" don't you understand?

(Also, the idiot in the video is probably one of the most "white" people I have ever seen)

sorry i do not buy anecdotal evidence.

sorry i do not buy anecdotal evidence.

Stop ignoring the facts. Places where there are the strictest gun laws, there is the most violent crime, murders, theft, etc. Places where law-abiding and well-informed citizens can legally carry more guns have the lowest crime/murder rates.

Just answer this question for me...If you were a criminal (not saying you are at all) about to break into someone's house, would you chose to break into the house where there were no guns or would you break into a house where the homeowner has firearms and firearm training?

Stop ignoring the facts. Places where there are the strictest gun laws, there is the most violent crime, murders, theft, etc. Places where law-abiding and well-informed citizens can legally carry more guns have the lowest crime/murder rates.

Just answer this question for me...If you were a criminal (not saying you are at all) about to break into someone's house, would you chose to break into the house where there were no guns or would you break into a house where the homeowner has firearms and firearm training?

Liberals only you Nazi!!! your in the wrong forum!!!

no guns. so i wouldn't be shot and killed while trying to get some money to buy food to eat.

1360771105-saving-the-helpless-and-homel

So this is my first post here and my stand point here is not all that liberal (so please dont label me as conservative, I am not). But living where I do, just about every person legally owns 2-3 guns, usually much more, and out here we absolutely never have problem with gun violence. How I see it there is absolutely nothing wrong with legal gun owning. But we need to greatly increase the restrictive requirements of getting a gun. Gun sellers should have access to medical records such as mental disorders or medications. And of course plases like gun shows should still have the exact same amount of restrictions that a normal store would have

So this is my first post here and my stand point here is not all that liberal (so please dont label me as conservative, I am not). But living where I do, just about every person legally owns 2-3 guns, usually much more, and out here we absolutely never have problem with gun violence. How I see it there is absolutely nothing wrong with legal gun owning. But we need to greatly increase the restrictive requirements of getting a gun. Gun sellers should have access to medical records such as mental disorders or medications. And of course plases like gun shows should still have the exact same amount of restrictions that a normal store would have

i don't necessarily disagree with you. the entire gun debate would go away if the united states didn't have 10'000+ murders a year. most citizens wouldn't want to own a gun if the crime rate was lower. and the only proven way to lower the murder and crime rates is to get rid of all the poor people.

just round them all up, and get rid of them.

So this is my first post here and my stand point here is not all that liberal (so please dont label me as conservative, I am not). But living where I do, just about every person legally owns 2-3 guns, usually much more, and out here we absolutely never have problem with gun violence. How I see it there is absolutely nothing wrong with legal gun owning. But we need to greatly increase the restrictive requirements of getting a gun. Gun sellers should have access to medical records such as mental disorders or medications. And of course plases like gun shows should still have exact same amount of restrictions that a normal store would have

Welcome Nildnas.

I pretty much agree with your stance on guns point-by-point.

My family and many friends all owned and use guns. I consider myself Liberal but continue in their footsteps. I know of gun accidents only through the media. My vote has NEVER been influenced by gun rights. And never will be. If the time comes when I have to give up my firearms, I'm ready to consider it a chapter closed. I have plenty of other things that interest me.... Like ending corruption in politics.

There's far too much gun violence in the US. It doesn't have to be this way.... Nations like Switzerland and Israel have armed populations with almost no misuse compared to the US. If, in an imaginary world the biblical prophecy "and they shall beat their swords into plowshares" came true and all nations disarmed, I would be more than delighted to disarm also. In fact, I would dance in the street.

I second what Bludog states. I really don't care if someone has a gun to hunt with or take to the shooting gallery, or say, even use as a protection responsibly. But, like the culture is so friggin detached from all the absurdity of war, the sale and over sale of weapons, over the sanctity of life and all.

If you spent sometime in an emergency ward in the inner city and saw all the gunshot wounds coming in, kids catching stray bullets, etc... It becomes a real cultural bullshit gap of nonsense. I grew up in the Detroit area and I went as a youth hunting where I learned a lot about nature. I also remember walking into the corner store where the proprietor would have a gun in their back pocket for all to see, the bars on the windows, the ramshackle depressed streets and the blues, the cops patrolling around with the rifles parked on their consuls, not making anyone feel any safer.

The criminal justice system is horrid in places like that. It becomes a nightmare all the way around. Just a discussion about trying to make things safe begets a huge propaganda affair from NRA, and then quickly politicians back off, and the discussion ends/ guns and ammo sales goes up and the industrial prison complex continues to grow and grow. Stop using the F'ing second amendment that had to do with a militia and not with today. The gun policy don't affect you much if your kids ain't being killed in your front lawn. Naw, wait, maybe the NRA should go into the inner city and educate the safe and responsible usage of guns to all those kids who stay at home after schools done because they're too afraid of the gangs who might attack them. Educate them good kids so they can use a gun so they too can fight back.

Peace!

• Upvote 1

I want to preface this. I have different views that draw from most every party.

Labeling gun owners as racist is vile and ridiculous.

The 2nd Amendment advocates are often painted as paranoid when they say the left wants to take their guns. Very enlightening reading this string.

My suggestion to those who want to disarm the peaceable and law abiding citizens, put a sign on your front door that reads "No guns in this house."