liberaltg

White racist gun owners

Please forgive me, dear Americans- but I am honestly unable to tell: is this a parody website, or are these honest opinions?

Troll

there is literally NO gun crime anymor - I don't think so

well how can theer be gun crime if there arent any guns? riddle me that lol

That guy on the video was wrong on just about everything he said. I'm a gun owner who believes in common sense gun laws.

Correct, Mike

Gun control does not mean banning guns. It means banning straw purchasers, who sell guns to people who would not be sold guns through a regulated gun shop.

We could make these straw purchasers accountable by making criminal and civil liability for guns purchased and then sold to others, who can't pass a background check.

That guy on the video was wrong on just about everything he said. I'm a gun owner who believes in common sense gun laws.

tha only common sense gun laws is a gun ban

well how can theer be gun crime if there arent any guns? riddle me that

Are you seriously asking this? Did nothing in those articles happen in your world?

yea because you guys are the experts

Well, neither are you. You are a troll.

Posted · Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Non liberal
Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Non liberal

Please forgive me, dear Americans- but I am honestly unable to tell: is this a parody website, or are these honest opinions?

I was beginning to think the same thing, but indeed these are real people with real opinions. Sad, indeed.

• Upvote 1

I was beginning to think the same thing, but indeed these are real people with real opinions. Sad, indeed.

Well, if you are here, then you are a parody.

I think TJ has it right to a large degree, however, all misuse of guns is bad, no matter the skin color or socioeconomic status. More guns = more gun crime, this is true. I will say that a lot of folks are responsible with their guns, thus it becomes a bit of a dilemma to take them all away. First, we start with making gun ownership a privilege. Then, if you lose a gun, report it immediately because it's your responsibility to do so.

The drive by shootings that go on need to stop yesterday.

• Upvote 1

This also needs to stop:

NICHOLAS K. GERANIOS, Associated Press

HAYDEN, Idaho (AP) A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother after he reached into her purse at a northern Idaho Wal-Mart and her concealed gun fired, authorities said Tuesday.

Kootenai County sheriff's spokesman Stu Miller told The Associated Press the woman was shopping with her son and three other children. Her family had come to the area to visit relatives, he said.

The woman, whose identity was not released, had a concealed weapons permit. Miller said the young boy was left in a shopping cart, reached into the victim's purse and grabbed a small caliber handgun, which discharged one time.

"It appears to be a pretty tragic accident," Miller said.

The woman's husband was not in the store when the shooting happened at about 10:20 a.m. Miller said the man arrived shortly after the shooting. All the children were taken to a relative's house.

The shooting occurred in the Wal-Mart in Hayden, Idaho, a town about 40 miles northeast of Spokane, Washington.

The store closed and was not expected to reopen until Wednesday morning.

Brooke Buchanan, a spokeswoman for Wal-Mart, said in a statement the shooting was a "very sad and tragic accident."

"We are working closely with the local sheriff's department while they investigate what happened," Buchanan said.

Hayden is a politically conservative town of about 9,000 people just north of Coeur d'Alene in Idaho's northern panhandle.

Tragic indeed. It didn't need to happen. Imagine what that feels like for all who were there. I can't. I don't want to.

I'm a little confused on this one. Don't handguns have a "safety" on them that has to be manually disabled?

Well, it looked like a joke, but it was an honest opinion of a citizen who understands how harmful guns can be. Modern times gun industry grinds out weapons extremely fast, so these weapons must be sold to citizens at high prices anyway, that's why we have 2nd amendment. And law enforcement is the function of police and other services whom we pay with our taxes.

So you people claiming that guns should be universally banned are wrong. Look at places where guns are illegal for everyone. Criminals still have access to them and these laws only create "gun-free zones" like you see in Canada where nobody, often even police, has no ability to stop terrorists or other law-breakers who are shooting up the place. California has strict anti-gun laws but tha doesn't curb the gun related violence in Compton or other communities where gang violence is common. Restricting responsible gun-owners' ability to own guns is missing the point entirely

If you trust studies and facts like you guys claim to do then you're now pro gun. POW POW

1. http://crimepreventionresearchcenter.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/

2. 'AUSTRALIAN GUN BAN RESULTED IN HIGHER CRIME RATES'

http://www.worldpublicunion.org/2013-04-05-NEWS-australian-gun-ban-resulted-in-higher-crime-rates.html

Aussie stats:

Murders committed with guns increased by 19%.

Home invasions increased by 21%.

Assaults committed with guns increased by 28%.

Armed robberies skyrocketed with an increase of 69%.

3. 'Harvard study reveals gun control counterproductive'

http://smallgovtimes.com/2014/09/harvard-study-reveals-gun-control-counterproductive/

Conclusion? : "Further, the report cited, “the determinants of murder and suicide are basic social, economic, and cultural factors, not the prevalence of some form of deadly mechanism.” Meaning, it’s not guns that kill people. People kill people." =

4. 'Gun Crime Soars in England Where Guns Are Banned'

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/12/11/gun-crime-soars-in-england-where-guns-are-banned-n1464528

-http://washingtonexaminer.com/d.c.-murders-fall-below-triple-digits-first-time-since-1963/article/2515584#.UMdWd7acQcp

^chart showing effects of DC gun crime rise since ban was instituted, and compared against Virginian cities close by with concealed gun permits allowed

Quote: "The only guys who have guns in this case are the bad guys, since guns are banned for the good guys in the UK."

Red flags anyone?

There are more too. If you can refute those facts with a reliable source, you're God.

'Merica

Posted · Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - response to non liberal
Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - response to non liberal

Ignore!

Ignore!

That is what you guys normally do when presented with facts that are uncomfortable

Ignore!

This guys views are BS at best; sounds like the thinking of most Leftists and of 1930 Germany;

Are you a liberal?

Afraid of people who have guns? Want to get rid of guns? Call the number below:

1-800-LEAVE-THE-USA

Switzerland has the highest gun-ownership in the world and they also have the lowest crime rate in the world. Here's how it works:

Gun bans do not prevent the illegal ownership and the black market of guns (i.e. criminals). Criminals get their guns other ways, so no matter what you do, they will have guns. Now if more people in this country were to have guns both in their homes and in public, criminals know they can't get away with crap cause people will kill them if they start doing bad stuff. The concept is actually quite simple and the facts support it.

This country was founded on the principles of individual freedom and liberty, so if you'd like to strip that away, quit complaining and just move to China.