liberaltg

White racist gun owners

All people with guns are the problem.

Mean and crazy is an equal opportunity disorder.

All people with guns are the problem.

Mean and crazy is an equal opportunity disorder.

I agree with that all guns are dangerous in the hands of all people. we should disarm all citizens in my opinion.

Posted · Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Non liberal
Hidden by LoreD, March 11, 2015 - Non liberal

Not all. I've never used my gun. I hope I'm never forced to but I'm glad it's there.

And how do you propose that be accomplished?

The only gun a person needs for hunting is a shotgun or rifle. Countries, like England and Australia, have laws allowing the ownership of guns for hunting.

The only gun a person needs for hunting is a shotgun or rifle. Countries, like England and Australia, have laws allowing the ownership of guns for hunting.

Noted.

Now, how should a government disarm its citizens, as liberaltg suggested?

Noted.

Now, how should a government disarm its citizens, as liberaltg suggested?

Require that all handguns and assault rifles be turned in. Australia required their citizens turn any guns, that would not be eligible for the new regulations, be turned in. Anyone found with an unregistered gun would be prosecuted.

Require that all handguns and assault rifles be turned in.

So citizens should be disarmed through the use of force? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of making people safer from gun violence, if guns are used to enforce disarmament?

Also, after civilians are disarmed in this situation, who would disarm the enforcers?

So citizens should be disarmed through the use of force? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of making people safer from gun violence, if guns are used to enforce disarmament?

Also, after civilians are disarmed in this situation, who would disarm the enforcers?

I'm not getting into the crackpot RW Sovereign Citizen conspiracy theories about the need for guns in the future uprising against the government. It basically, comes down to the fact, that non-Liberals don't belong here. And no, Libertarians are not liberals

I'm not getting into the crackpot RW Sovereign Citizen conspiracy theories about the need for guns in the future uprising against the government.

Cool... neither am I.

It basically, comes down to the fact, that non-Liberals don't belong here. And no, Libertarians are not liberals

I haven't expressed my political views in this thread, I'm just asking some questions.

You just expressed your political views as a loaded question. Those are RW talking points. Those questions could be copied from any Sovereign Citizen website.

You just expressed your political views as a loaded question.

Why is it that nobody on this forum knows what a loaded question is? (Don't worry, I don't expect an answer)

(Also, the above was an example of a loaded question, however, none of my previous questions were)

Those are RW talking points.

No, they're questions.

Those questions could be copied from any Sovereign Citizen website.

Are you made that uncomfortable with my questions that instead of answering them, you insist on hiding behind that partisan blinder of yours?

Look, I'm asking these questions to clear up my own confusion. There seems to be a gap in logic when some assert that people need to be disarmed for safety's sake, but the best way to disarm them is through the (potentially deadly) use of force. Am I wrong here? Something about using guns to prevent gun violence by removing guns doesn't click with me, not politically, but logically.

I just want some sort of resolution to this cognitive dissonance, and I figured since this was something liberaltg felt strongly about, maybe he had the answers I sought.

Why is it that nobody on this forum knows what a loaded question is? (Don't worry, I don't expect an answer)(Also, the above was an example of a loaded question, however, none of my previous questions were)No, they're questions.Are you made that uncomfortable with my questions that instead of answering them, you insist on hiding behind that partisan blinder of yours?Look, I'm asking these questions to clear up my own confusion. There seems to be a gap in logic when some assert that people need to be disarmed for safety's sake, but the best way to disarm them is through the (potentially deadly) use of force. Am I wrong here? Something about using guns to prevent gun violence by removing guns doesn't click with me, not politically, but logically.I just want some sort of resolution to this cognitive dissonance, and I figured since this was something liberaltg felt strongly about, maybe he had the answers I sought.

Shrug....

Not all. I've never used my gun. I hope I'm never forced to but I'm glad it's there.

well I think true liberals should be against all guns

I support gun laws similar to Britain. Only hunting shotguns and rifles, strict licensing, and strict regulations regarding the storing of those weapons. Britain requires a locked metal gun safe that is nailed to the floor.

No handguns, assault rifles, or military weapons.

39 gun deaths per 60 million population, including hunting accidents and suicides.

Welcome to Liberals Only. It is good to see you back here.

Those were some libertarians who were posting here. They are gone now. Tell your liberal friends to come and post here. We need more liberals to talk to.

Unfortunately, humans are the problem...not guns. They are inanimate objects and in and of itself, guns are harmless. But since we can't control the criminals and prevent them from using them

since the Constitution allows the bearing of arms, we need to place extreme restrictions on that bearing of arms. Gun enthusiasts may not like it, but where I used to live (Chicago), there is slaughter going on in the streets. And it's not stopping. It's getting to a point where members of every black family in the US know someone or... knows someone who knows someone who lost their lives to violence somewhere in the country. This slaughter must be stopped!

This is not an isolated problem in Black communities. Almost every week I see stories of white children finding a gun and shooting themselves or friends. We do need strict gun laws. No handguns or assault rifles. Strict monitoring of shotguns and hunting rifles. Any straw buyer, that resells the gun, should be prosecuted as an accessory.

Britain requires metal gun safes, that are nailed to the floor, before one can get a gun for hunting, and requires that unannounced inspections to check if guns are being kept in the gun safe.

Britain had 39 gun deaths, in one year, including suicides and hunting accidents. This shows the value of gun control.

http://www.justfacts.com/images/guncontrol/chicago_handguns.PNG

Very enlightening in reference to the previous post

https://screen.yahoo.com/chicago-shooting-spree-leaves-13-090322740-cbs.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/19/chicago-shooting-spree-22-people-shot-12-hours/

this one is the best - https://storify.com/chitownstories/chicago-shootings-and-homicides-april-11-13

There is most definitely still gun violence in Chicago. Its now just done with all illegal guns.

we need to ban all guns like chicagp or dc, where there is literally NO gun crime anymor

there is literally NO gun crime anymor - I don't think so

http://www.justfacts.com/images/guncontrol/chicago_handguns.PNG

Very enlightening in reference to the previous post

https://screen.yahoo.com/chicago-shooting-spree-leaves-13-090322740-cbs.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/19/chicago-shooting-spree-22-people-shot-12-hours/

this one is the best - https://storify.com/chitownstories/chicago-shootings-and-homicides-april-11-13

There is most definitely still gun violence in Chicago. Its now just done with all illegal guns.

there is literally NO gun crime anymor - I don't think so

I believe the most important area of legislation is regulating the "straw purchasers" of guns.

The Supreme Court ruled against this method of hiding the name of the final buyer. Many of the guns used in these murders are registered to purchasers in gun rights states, like Texas and Arizona.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/16/supreme-court-guns-straw-purchasers/6180633/

"The 5-4 decision upheld two lower courts that had ruled against so-called straw purchasers, even though the justices acknowledged that Congress left loopholes in gun control laws passed in the 1960s and 1990s.

For gun purchasers to be allowed to buy from licensed dealers without reporting the actual final owners of the firearms, the justices said, would make little sense."

I agree with that all guns are dangerous in the hands of all people. we should disarm all citizens in my opinion.

Please forgive me, dear Americans- but I am honestly unable to tell: is this a parody website, or are these honest opinions?