Sign in to follow this  
NewsMax

A loving, all-powerful God allows ISIS to rape children?

Nonsense.

No loving, all-powerful God would stand by and do nothing while ISIS rapes children unless he is a barbaric coward.

Can I hear an amen? Can I get a witness?

Despite your claim to be free from narrow thinking...I can see you do not believe in...live and let live.

If Obama is such a awesome President, why does he let the killing go on where he was a community organizer ?

Observing ultraliberal behavior is at the heart of everything Old Mack post.

But in the mean time...on a Chinese non-union made TV that she bought at Walmart, (where Tim Tebow once worked when he was in College, the same one Glen Beck thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich...washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise (where everyone works at minimum wage), right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America, assonating Sandra Flunke and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts...hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse inmates that racist cops (like Sheriff Joe Arpaio) rail roaded, all the while...Miley Cyrus in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as vegetarians gave the peace sign, Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag and just for fun Hillary Clinton stuck pins in a Karl Rove voodoo doll as Al Sharpton a Holocaust deniers yelled (in the heart of KKK country) at Ted Nugent 'we wanta get paid for slavery (even tho it ended 150 years ago) ...you White privilege MOFO who has a immoral plan to ruin democracy.

It's called free will. You have the choice; but remember, if there is a judgment day, you will answer. Either way, there is KARMA !

Make light of it if you will, but, good or bad, it comes back with a vengeance.

What can we expect from the followers of a pedophile? The dirt grubber that started Islam had a ten year old bride. Naturally his followers would think that pedophilia is OK. The cult that is Islam is based on the beliefs of a perverted old man who lived in the dessert by himself for to long.

Nonsense.

No loving, all-powerful God would stand by and do nothing while ISIS rapes children unless he is a barbaric coward.

hmm, so you are saying your christian god that raped mary and murdered, tortured and raped chained and detained innocent women and children, is what kind of a barbaric coward?? What you get is a bastard child called jesus.

It's called free will. You have the choice; but remember, if there is a judgment day, you will answer. Either way, there is KARMA !

Make light of it if you will, but, good or bad, it comes back with a vengeance.

Now is eternity for eternal choices to be added into everything taking place currently all the time one has to exist in that specific atmosphere as a member of that exact species being exactly a male or female ancestor finding fault with every other reality denying now is eternity but their own.

so take the concepts of time changing everything and shove them where understanding real is never allowed to shine?

Right in behind your eyes and between your(everyone protecting a social denial) ears. That is the only space acting like nobody knows exists all the time.

hmm, so you are saying your christian god that raped mary and murdered, tortured and raped chained and detained innocent women and children, is what kind of a barbaric coward?? What you get is a bastard child called jesus.

What can we expect from the followers of a pedophile? The dirt grubber that started Islam had a ten year old bride. Naturally his followers would think that pedophilia is OK. The cult that is Islam is based on the beliefs of a perverted old man who lived in the dessert by himself for to long.

Just believe....

Nonsense.

you are responsible for the crime, not God

Fight over what god wants. Yes its been happening for two thousand years.

again, you are the one fighting and causing all the sin, not God

you are responsible for the crime, not God

If my child was getting raped and I did nothing, how could I claim to be a loving father?

Would a loving god pour gasoline on his wayward son and light a match just because he wouldn't obey?

All I see are signs of a barbaric coward, not an all-powerful, loving god.

If my child was getting raped and I did nothing, how could I claim to be a loving father? What would you do for your child on your child rape?

Would a loving god pour gasoline on his wayward son and light a match just because he wouldn't obey? Perhaps you should be asking why a loving God would allow his sinless son to be put to death on a cross?

All I see are signs of a barbaric coward, not an all-powerful, loving god. That is because you are looking at the world through a lens of sin/seperation.

Grace is not popular, even among Christians.

The liberals are affecting God's ability to dish out whoopass to those that deserve it. U.S. Marines are God's big stick. If you libs would stop cutting money to the military and let the military perform military operations without ignorant rules of engagement then you'd see exactly how God would punish people like ISIS.

Nonsense.

God is a spirit. How do you think the Spirit of God interacts in the physical world? Through people, that's how. To say God allows ISIS to rape children is the same thing as saying you & I allow ISIS to rape children.

Do you allow ISIS to rape children?

God is a spirit. How do you think the Spirit of God interacts in the physical world? Through people, that's how. To say God allows ISIS to rape children is the same thing as saying you & I allow ISIS to rape children.

What you are saying is that you and I are gods. Hmmmm....

Okay people, enough of this politics shiit. I am the Lord your funking God! Stop bickering and get along! Saith the Lord!!!

I Love God allows 420

is that a code ?

what does that say if you remove the "od " ?

thats a pretty deep obsession...

get help...

why do atheists have such idiotic and childish interpretations, regarding concepts of "god"?

If my child was getting raped and I did nothing, how could I claim to be a loving father?

Would a loving god pour gasoline on his wayward son and light a match just because he wouldn't obey?

All I see are signs of a barbaric coward, not an all-powerful, loving god.

You make the classic error that you believe God loves you.

Where do you get this idea?

The bible says God hates you with a "perfect hate". That means you cannot be hated any more by God than is possible.

The ONLY reason God does not kill you right now this instant and send you to hell for eternity is God wants to glorify Jesus Christ.

It is for Jesus and Jesus alone that we are not thrown in hell.

You idjot - you can't "obey". You are not going to hell because you don't "obey" but because you are not perfect.

Another fool satan has duped into eternal hell.

Why do you allow yourself to be played a fool?

again, you are the one fighting and causing all the sin, not God

Couldn't be Texas man, God knows all things, past and future and Satan must ask his permission to allow ISIS to rape children. You know this, can we get an amen Ra out of you?

Why does a all powerful loving President sit by and let tons of drugs flow into America; drugs that kill, destroy lives and cause crime / broken homes ?

Nonsense.

So why do liberals defend Islamic extremists?

While pretending not to when they're standing at the bully pulpit.

Ok, so you're right newsmax, there is no god to blame, just shitty hateful people like you who add nothing positive. You just try to tear others down and hate in what they believe.

you are right. No god. Just shitty people like you. People that don't respect others and try to shit on people.

so tell me, are you any better than a Christian? You espouse the same kind of hateful shit a bible banger does, so fvck off you cvnt.

Damn i hate shitty worthless fvcks like you.

Couldn't be Texas man, God knows all things, past and future and Satan must ask his permission to allow ISIS to rape children. You know this, can we get an amen Ra out of you?

shitty people like this.