Chuck!

Post the names of non-Liberals here who post in this room

This is ridiculous. You post the names of non-liberals to block them? By only allowing those who agree with your viewpoint to post you are openly admitting that you aren't open to other opinions. How liberal of you

The forum name is Liberals Only. I think that just about covers it.

The forum name is Liberals Only. I think that just about covers it.

Take Chucks offer up on being a mod. Cons don't require an explanation on being banned on this forum. The only explanation they need is their post is gone.

Liberal

Definition: Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Way to represent, guys

Liberal

Definition: Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Way to represent, guys

Political Liberals: Left leaning politically.

Would love to help but i got demoted for doing my job so you're on your own..

I'm out of the gossip loop.

What happened?

Don't agree with your politics, but you weren't heavy handed with the moderation. Pretty light in my estimation. You only moved in when things really got out of hand.

Did some snot face whiner complain?

OK, I'll do it. Just so that I can clean those #$%%%^^&&*%$ out of here.

I know that there is no profanity filter, and I would like to say the words, but my Grandmother would rise from her grave to give me a good slap.

First lie "I got demoted for doing my job"

Second lie "I have no idea"

You were fired for spamming threads with no explanation, even though I have spoke with you about many, many, times

You weren't "demoted for doing your job" you were fired for not following orders

I can paste a few dozen conversations we've had about it if you want to persist in playing the victim here,,,,,

"Loyalty" does not give you a free hand to ignore the directions I gave on how to do things.

I see you banned yourself, so what does that say?

Firstly, it says that your "demotion" was more show than substance

And secondly, it shows that you will act brashly if your ego gets hurt

You know how to contact me,,,,

Loving the witch hunt. Liberals love to say there inclusive to everyone, unless you disagree with them course, then your a racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobe, religious fanatic lol

No, it says that you're an ass hole, who only joined this site to to be a pain in my neck.

I hate people like you, you contribute nothing and take that which doesn't belong to you

Begone!!

Old Mack. Thread:-- "White Racist Gun Owners". Page 3, Post 68

He got three days off

I haven't made him a non lib yet

I hate using that damn admin panel

Sorry Chuck. But thanks.

Do you want to mod this room?

Do you want to mod this room?

Can mods delete posts? If yes, I'll take a crack at it. If no, I respectfully decline.

Hide them, not delete

We don't delete anything around here

Can mods delete posts? If yes, I'll take a crack at it. If no, I respectfully decline.

Hide them, not delete

We don't delete anything around here

Right you are. "Hide" is a much better arrangement than "delete". I accept the job and the responsibility.

You got it

There's a moderator meeting thread down in the spam room

Check it out when you get a chance

Posted · Hidden by bludog, May 18, 2015 - Poster is reporting himself. 'Nuff said.
Hidden by bludog, May 18, 2015 - Poster is reporting himself. 'Nuff said.

Native

I dont know about "non-liberals" but in my thread Christian religious extremists

Started by justadude, Jun 29 2015 01:28 PM in the NHB one of your moderators deleted a post "punditry, on 07 Jul 2015 - 6:03 PM," days after he wrote it because the author all but admitted his prejudice in it and I called him on it.

Now the post has vanished and those people are snickering while pretending he never said it.

Your moderators may think its clever to help such people sweep their crap under the rug when they say something that turns out to be inconvenient later, but I still remember the post was there, and now note that one of your moderators buried it for him after he realized what he actually said.

That is worse than censorship, what is the point in arguing with you if you don't allow yourselves or your fellow gay bashing bigots to be proven wrong?

Posted · Hidden by bludog, July 21, 2015 - First post. Wiseass conservative.
Hidden by bludog, July 21, 2015 - First post. Wiseass conservative.

Tell us who the conservatives are so that we may force them to sew a large yellow "C" to all their clothing and get a tattoo of Barry Goldwater waltzing with Ronald Reagan on their chest. How dare they breathe.

Posted · Hidden by bludog, August 20, 2015 - This post no longer necessary
Hidden by bludog, August 20, 2015 - This post no longer necessary

originalequipment - Please don't post in the Liberals Only room. You can post anywhere else on this site but not here.