Sign in to follow this  
Kelliak

Feminizing America

It is a natural affiliation for the feminist in this country to be seduced by the smarmy, seductive message of liberalism. It is after all feelings based.

What this country needs is not more women in politics but women that demand the men step up and do their job. More women that demand their husbands do what needs to be done. They can do this, but it might take a somewhat subservient role in order to accomplish the greater goal. This is where liberalism interferes weakening society along ideological lines. The Old saying "behind every great man was a strong woman" is never more true today.

The women's ,movement seduced by liberal messages, just produced women guilty of making the same mistakes that men have instead of improving upon the problems facing our society. The unmistakable collateral damage wroght upon the American family is a a steep price paid by our children as the lines between right and wrong continue to blur.

This will more than likely self correct once this country discovers that conservative values offer time tested solutions to the radicalized baby boom generation of experimentation.

I think liberalism has stepped in to correct a Conservative caused problem. Look for the antecedent!! The root!! When corporations stopped paying a man a fair wage to support his family, is when,....women had to go to work. And Conservatives are still fighting paying a decent bare minimum living wage for the sake of increasing Corporate profits. We still see the stock market as a legal tool to steal the profits made by the worker and habd them to the nonproductive elite in society.

...Still not getting what you're saying. ):

I'm a firm believer of defeating the 'Patriarchy' and bringing about true equality.

and that's alright. If I am standing in the way of someone else's liberty, I would like to know how. If they are standing in the way of mine, it doesn't matter who they are, I want to know why.

What is "true" equality?

and that's alright. If I am standing in the way of someone else's liberty, I would like to know how. If they are standing in the way of mine, it doesn't matter who they are, I want to know why.

What is "true" equality?

True equality comes from people accepting one another for who they are and also fairly dealing with one another -- you don't necessarily have to like them but you shouldn't oppress others(even if its just mild bullying) because they're not to your line of thinking. That isn't right. One of the most obvious examples of this is gay marriage. Why can't gays get married? Why can't gay couples have children? Because conservative policy dictates that they don't have the same rights as everyone else even though in reality, it shouldn't interfere with their sets of beliefs or desires for life and happiness, so why stop them?

Obviously in extremes cases(murderers, rapists, etc) there can be no middle-ground because one deprives another of an essential freedom.

Shintao has been reading way too many sole result posts. But the punctuation is better than SR.

Your typical con common sense post, saying he is clueless, but needs to take a jab.

Meantime I am face fking his mother and she likes it.

SloMo, the one thing muslim women are missing is an icepick. But fat chance of them finding one in the desert.

I don't like to see women beaten by guys who think they are a womans slavemaster, but at the same time, I like a woman with morals and scruples. The main reason muslims don't want westernization is because they don't want women walking around in thongs and selling booty on the street and in every facet of media. And it is a reasonable muslim concern.

They don't want the sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I mean, who would you like to see as a female role model, Miley Cyrus or Leila Ali?

White trash Madonna fukedup a whole generation of American girls.

I agree to a point...but when Muslims stone or behead a woman because she got raped...or execute women because they won't renounce their Christianity...there's No defense for Muslims doing that.

True equality comes from people accepting one another for who they are and also fairly dealing with one another -- you don't necessarily have to like them but you shouldn't oppress others(even if its just mild bullying) because they're not to your line of thinking. That isn't right. One of the most obvious examples of this is gay marriage. Why can't gays get married? Why can't gay couples have children? Because conservative policy dictates that they don't have the same rights as everyone else even though in reality, it shouldn't interfere with their sets of beliefs or desires for life and happiness, so why stop them?

Obviously in extremes cases(murderers, rapists, etc) there can be no middle-ground because one deprives another of an essential freedom.

Marriage in the eyes of God and marriage in the eyes of the state are different.

You do realize same sex couples cannot create children with each other BECAUSE they are the same sex? As far as I know, two eggs cannot combine to create a person and two sperm cannot combine to create a person. That said, in general I don't see a problem with same-sex couples raising a child or children.

Is stealing through taxation an extreme case of deprivation of essential freedom where there can be no middle-ground?

I agree to a point...but when Muslims stone or behead a woman because she got raped...or execute women because they won't renounce their Christianity...there's No defense for Muslims doing that.

I agree with you for the first time. I am checking my meds to see if I took them twice this morning.

By the same token, I recall a period not long ago when raped women were accused of wearing seductive clothing. Supposedly, this power control crime and men mentality in America thought if women were in Muslim sack cloth with face covered, the rapes wouldn't occur. The raped women was shunned in our society which led to them not reporting this shameful crime they were responsible for. At least we didn't behead them, we gave them a life of shame and guilt and drugs and suicide for options.

see the idiot above talk ab0out women just like they talk about blacks and latinos?

they hate everyone who doesn't tow the lie filled, fact denying, racist historically failed ideas of the right

stevay is not a good soul

Ha I'm sure in you mind (what's left of it) that hears strait talk about what's right and wrong versus who is right and wrong, flies in the face of your liberal narrative. You still believe that it is conservatives these last six years that have increased unemployment amongst women, reduced benefits and torn apart the security of the family by tasking away freedoms like who to go to when you are sick? No, It surely must be those Waskely Wepublicans waging the war on women.

Silly Liberal. What would you know about the soul given your obvious adherence to the Hive mentality

The rise of Feminism is well under way despite cartain groups trying to marginalize it. Women today have reached heights never imaginable only 20 years ago. Funny that we men seem to be having a harder time with women's achievements all while the ladies seem to be moving into their new roles with little effort compared to men.

This is a great country and all people should have the opportunity and it amazes me that there's a faction of a certain political group &@£x..!/! OK I'll say it "Conservocunts!" that still wants to quell the achievements of women.

I know, right? It's not a hard concept at all - everyone should be evaluated based on their abilities and achievements. Gender, race, etc etc should have nothing to do with it.

Is PMS by "design"?

In your case, absolutely. And it's 365 days a year.

I know, right? It's not a hard concept at all - everyone should be evaluated based on their abilities and achievements. Gender, race, etc etc should have nothing to do with it.

In your case, absolutely. And it's 365 days a year.

So you agree it's time to get rid of affirmative action?

Abilities hits the nail on the head. I often wonder about ( for example ) female state troopers - police. I know some are spot on; but the bottom line is, it's the norm for men to be larger & stronger than women. Whenever I see a video of a small woman pulling over some lunatic, it makes me anxious. I always want to be there for backup.

out of 100 people 4 will be sociopaths.

3 men and one woman.

women are by brain design less likely to be sociopaths.

Women make up abut 51 percent of the human population.

we will naturally be running many things.

Men with brains don't mind this and don't see it as a threat.

men who are chicken shiza want to be dictators will continue to eliminate feces in their pants.

Nature will take its course anyway

What's been taking nature so long then?

Abilities hits the nail on the head. I often wonder about ( for example ) female state troopers - police. I know some are spot on; but the bottom line is, it's the norm for men to be larger & stronger than women. Whenever I see a video of a small woman pulling over some lunatic, it makes me anxious. I always want to be there for backup.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be supportive and protective. Just don't hold them back is all.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be supportive and protective. Just don't hold them back is all.

I absolutely love women - always have. Never thought I was above or better. Now, I draw the line when it comes to bangin something that looks like Pelosi; I mean, that's a given.

It is a natural affiliation for the feminist in this country to be seduced by the smarmy, seductive message of liberalism. It is after all feelings based.

What this country needs is not more women in politics but women that demand the men step up and do their job. More women that demand their husbands do what needs to be done. They can do this, but it might take a somewhat subservient role in order to accomplish the greater goal. This is where liberalism interferes weakening society along ideological lines. The Old saying "behind every great man was a strong woman" is never more true today.

The women's ,movement seduced by liberal messages, just produced women guilty of making the same mistakes that men have instead of improving upon the problems facing our society. The unmistakable collateral damage wroght upon the American family is a a steep price paid by our children as the lines between right and wrong continue to blur.

This will more than likely self correct once this country discovers that conservative values offer time tested solutions to the radicalized baby boom generation of experimentation.

Wow! There really are some people who still live in caves! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :rolleyes:

I absolutely love women - always have. Never thought I was above or better. Now, I draw the line when it comes to bangin something that looks like Pelosi; I mean, that's a given.

No need to fear. You're so far beneath her standards you might just as well stick to the inebriated whiskey dive whores and their smelly, bug-infested echo-chambers you're accustomed to.

Ah - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh man, I love this Promise Keeper sh1t.

Wow! There really are some people who still live in caves! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :rolleyes:

No need to fear. You're so far beneath her standards you might just as well stick to the inebriated whiskey dive whores and their smelly, bug-infested echo-chambers you're accustomed to.

I forgot about her honor - her high standards; like when she saw the pay raise squashed in American Samoa so Star Kist could get an edge on the market.

So you agree it's time to get rid of affirmative action?

Only an uneducated con idiot like you could read "should" and think it means "is".

The push is on with over 100 House Dems signing on to a bill to raise the minimum wage in the United States. Here is a demonstration of the hypocrisy of our President. Does he feel the same way about raising our rate as Samoa? Of course not. But he is a good foot soldier, and it doesn’t hurt that Nancy Pelosi has her own interests in Samoa. From an earlier post 2009:

Her district includes San Francisco. Star Kist Tuna’s headquarters are there. Star Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods, a major contributor to Pelosi. Star Kist employs 75% of the American Samoa workforce. Pelosi’s husband owns $17 million of Star Kist stock.

In January, 2007 minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25. Pelosi had American Samoa exempt so Del Monte would not have to pay it, making their products less expensive than competition.

Such an honorable woman - salt of the Earth.