Sign in to follow this  
Kelliak

Feminizing America

I'm a firm believer of defeating the 'Patriarchy' and bringing about true equality.

Women must be empowered to do this. They must be encouraged to take up leaderships roles, roles in creativity(especially concerning mass entertainment), and men in turn should be emboldened to help them on their journey through life as mentors and partners -- not as their overlords. Until then young boys and men are going to struggle with what it means to be a 'man' and how best to co-exist in the modern world. It is unfortunate when a man finds that his sexual prowess is somehow the measure of his life or that his aims are to essentially marry a woman so that he can have what amounts to a servant at his side at all times. No wonder why sexual assault and frustration among men are so high!

I LOVE female protagonists. I'm a huge fan of Disney princesses and the likes. I've even gotten into collecting the films and such. I even enjoy writing for them. I personally want to live in a world where men like me can adore the cute and pretty, to find passion in things beyond "MAN STUFF", rather than be judged and thought lesser of. Why not? Isn't that what we should be striving for always as a society? To break down barriers, find common ground, and create a true sense of equality among our people? We won't have such openness and consideration for one another until, again, the 'Patriarchy' is brought to its knees. Otherwise we'll always be forced to act and conduct ourselves how they desire it so.

I truly believe it's time for us men to step down and help hoist up our sisters and daughters to greater heights. We've had our time and we're failing the boys of tomorrow by perpetuating this nonsensical view of manhood.

So I want to know what you think. Would the United States of America benefit from the rise of feminism and for men to take on supporting roles?

The rise of Feminism is well under way despite cartain groups trying to marginalize it. Women today have reached heights never imaginable only 20 years ago. Funny that we men seem to be having a harder time with women's achievements all while the ladies seem to be moving into their new roles with little effort compared to men.

This is a great country and all people should have the opportunity and it amazes me that there's a faction of a certain political group &@£x..!/! OK I'll say it "Conservocunts!" that still wants to quell the achievements of women.

The rise of Feminism is well under way despite cartain groups trying to marginalize it. Women today have reached heights never imaginable only 20 years ago. Funny that we men seem to be having a harder time with women's achievements all while the ladies seem to be moving into their new roles with little effort compared to men.

This is a great country and all people should have the opportunity and it amazes me that there's a faction of a certain political group &@£x..!/! OK I'll say it "Conservocunts!" that still wants to quell the achievements of women.

Your words are very hypocritical considering the image you wish to portray with your avatar. Flexing with a butcher knife in your hand is hardly the invitation for women to succeed you claim to want. You are just another violent man bent on maintaining the patriarchy with your muscles and knives.

I'm a firm believer of defeating the 'Patriarchy' and bringing about true equality.

Women must be empowered to do this. They must be encouraged to take up leaderships roles, roles in creativity(especially concerning mass entertainment), and men in turn should be emboldened to help them on their journey through life as mentors and partners -- not as their overlords. Until then young boys and men are going to struggle with what it means to be a 'man' and how best to co-exist in the modern world. It is unfortunate when a man finds that his sexual prowess is somehow the measure of his life or that his aims are to essentially marry a woman so that he can have what amounts to a servant at his side at all times. No wonder why sexual assault and frustration among men are so high!

I LOVE female protagonists. I'm a huge fan of Disney princesses and the likes. I've even gotten into collecting the films and such. I even enjoy writing for them. I personally want to live in a world where men like me can adore the cute and pretty, to find passion in things beyond "MAN STUFF", rather than be judged and thought lesser of. Why not? Isn't that what we should be striving for always as a society? To break down barriers, find common ground, and create a true sense of equality among our people? We won't have such openness and consideration for one another until, again, the 'Patriarchy' is brought to its knees. Otherwise we'll always be forced to act and conduct ourselves how they desire it so.

I truly believe it's time for us men to step down and help hoist up our sisters and daughters to greater heights. We've had our time and we're failing the boys of tomorrow by perpetuating this nonsensical view of manhood.

So I want to know what you think. Would the United States of America benefit from the rise of feminism and for men to take on supporting roles?

Are women in power immune to displaying the same tyrannical authoritarian mindset men in power display?

I don't think they are immune. I do think that mindset is still present just applied to different issues.

out of 100 people 4 will be sociopaths.

3 men and one woman.

women are by brain design less likely to be sociopaths.

Women make up abut 51 percent of the human population.

we will naturally be running many things.

Men with brains don't mind this and don't see it as a threat.

men who are chicken shiza want to be dictators will continue to eliminate feces in their pants.

Nature will take its course anyway

out of 100 people 4 will be sociopaths.

3 men and one woman.

women are by brain design less likely to be sociopaths.

Women make up abut 51 percent of the human population.

we will naturally be running many things.

Men with brains don't mind this and don't see it as a threat.

men who are chicken shiza want to be dictators will continue to eliminate feces in their pants.

Nature will take its course anyway

Is PMS by "design"?

see there is a perfect example of the tiny dicked...tator type

Dictators are really big dicks.

I noticed you dodged the question. Being humbled sucks. But men have their flaws as well.

where did I avoid "the question" you fuvcking dicdraggininthedirt snailtrailer ?

Are women in power immune to displaying the same tyrannical authoritarian mindset men in power display?

I don't think they are immune. I do think that mindset is still present just applied to different issues.

The idea is more to the effect that we as males have utterly failed and not just in politics but in raising our children and setting standards for our communities. We've long held sway over what goes and doesn't as norms/standards. As a result there is still a strong sense of pointless hatred towards gays, more effeminate men, and more masculine women as they go against the grind, they go against the patriarchal expectation set forth.

We need to spend less time thumping our chests and more time smelling the roses while supporting the people we love -- and no, bringing home "the bread" doesn't quite cut it. That's part of the equation, not all of it, not even close. This is a new age and we need to evolve to meet it.

It is a natural affiliation for the feminist in this country to be seduced by the smarmy, seductive message of liberalism. It is after all feelings based.

What this country needs is not more women in politics but women that demand the men step up and do their job. More women that demand their husbands do what needs to be done. They can do this, but it might take a somewhat subservient role in order to accomplish the greater goal. This is where liberalism interferes weakening society along ideological lines. The Old saying "behind every great man was a strong woman" is never more true today.

The women's ,movement seduced by liberal messages, just produced women guilty of making the same mistakes that men have instead of improving upon the problems facing our society. The unmistakable collateral damage wroght upon the American family is a a steep price paid by our children as the lines between right and wrong continue to blur.

This will more than likely self correct once this country discovers that conservative values offer time tested solutions to the radicalized baby boom generation of experimentation.

What about the Muslims fat boy?

It is a natural affiliation for the feminist in this country to be seduced by the smarmy, seductive message of liberalism. It is after all feelings based.

What this country needs is not more women in politics but women that demand the men step up and do their job. More women that demand their husbands do what needs to be done. They can do this, but it might take a somewhat subservient role in order to accomplish the greater goal. This is where liberalism interferes weakening society along ideological lines. The Old saying "behind every great man was a strong woman" is never more true today.

The women's ,movement seduced by liberal messages, just produced women guilty of making the same mistakes that men have instead of improving upon the problems facing our society. The unmistakable collateral damage wroght upon the American family is a a steep price paid by our children as the lines between right and wrong continue to blur.

This will more than likely self correct once this country discovers that conservative values offer time tested solutions to the radicalized baby boom generation of experimentation.

Conservative values also teach hatred against gays and anyone not counted among their own. Not saying core, meaningful tenants aren't without merit by any means but they tend to be taken to extremes or obscured in silly ideology.

I like men and women -- should I get with a woman? I would want her strong, independent, someone that adores me cooking for her and questions my motives and thought processing. She will have just as much say as me in our relationship if not more. Because I wouldn't take the "role of the man" and "put her in her place" I'd be judged poorly. Should I get with another man? I'd probably be strung up and hung in a conservative society without a proper sense of counter-balance, let's be perfectly honest here.

You're the same people that will make abortions illegal but then turn around and condemn gay couples from raising adopted children when inherently the amount of children up for adoption would go up and we already have problems with that as is. Even though most evidence out there(and common sense for that matter) points to gay couples making just as good if not BETTER parents than their hetero counterparts. I can attest to this from personal experience.

Conservatism unfortunately, while withholding some wisdom, is a patriarchal political concept in of itself. It is largely outdated and often contradicts its own thought processes. We're not going back to that, I can almost guarantee it. Especially if what people desire is social freedom to pursue who they really are as an individual.

see the idiot above talk ab0out women just like they talk about blacks and latinos?

they hate everyone who doesn't tow the lie filled, fact denying, racist historically failed ideas of the right

stevay is not a good soul

The idea is more to the effect that we as males have utterly failed and not just in politics but in raising our children and setting standards for our communities. We've long held sway over what goes and doesn't as norms/standards. As a result there is still a strong sense of pointless hatred towards gays, more effeminate men, and more masculine women as they go against the grind, they go against the patriarchal expectation set forth.

We need to spend less time thumping our chests and more time smelling the roses while supporting the people we love -- and no, bringing home "the bread" doesn't quite cut it. That's part of the equation, not all of it, not even close. This is a new age and we need to evolve to meet it.

It comes down to me about who you are most likely to happily without question take orders from.

It comes down to me about who you are most likely to happily without question take orders from.

Repeat that, couldn't understand it.

I"m all for girl power. The girls in my family are strong women. They can hunt, fish, fight, work and play with the best of them.

I have nieces that are better horsemen than most cowboys, they fight smart, they can hunt and make the kill, dress the buck, drag em home and skin em better than a lot of guys. They all played sports very well, and their threshold for pain and hard work makes me be in awe. And they all work hard to stay in shape, and look great because they have good fashion sense. They do the girly girl well.

That's all good, and it doesn't come naturally, the men in my family raise them like that.

What makes me angry is the emasculation and faggotization of the American male. Seems like men got the big mouth now, instead of girls. But the men love to talk like a girl and keep their cell phone handy with 911 on speed dial.

Funny how brave an American man can be with a concealed gun in his pocket. Yet so cowardly without it.

I have so much respect for women all over the world. One of my all time favorite women was a gal named Bella Abzug. She was a congresswoman that didn't take any guff from anybody, that's why she didn't last too long.

There was a tv show about 10 years ago called "Alias", that's what im talkin about right there. Smart, sexy, brave, moral and sweet.

...Still not getting what you're saying. ):

Interesting, a need for women to be "encouraged" and "empowered." Cons, who have no intellect and operate off the common-sense syndrome will tell you that statement is bullchitta. You see, despite observation and factual clues from American society, from foreign countries of women roles, they will deny the truth before their own eyes because they don't wish to confront or change the obvious in our society.

In a capitalist society it seems the only mark used is difference in pay. In that regard, in 2009, women’s weekly median earnings were higher than men’s in only four of the 108 occupations for which sufficient data were available to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

To begin with, a women's role or pay scale shouldn't be in the work place. The capitalist economy is so twisted that it has warped what a women's role should be in society. It shows a failure in men to take a leadership role and raise their family, and allow the women to maintain a home and raise the next generation of children. This in turn has led to Pandora's box of crimes, out of control adults, uneducated misfits, etc. in society. A common sense conservative sees children as new members to the work force to increase profits to corporations, and of course, a tax deduction. The bonus is having the wife work and all the fat pigs living off fast food, which leads to high medical care and early deaths. And there is some evidence to suggest that women on welfare have more children to get higher benefits, still a capitalist approach to rising upward in society.

SloMo, the one thing muslim women are missing is an icepick. But fat chance of them finding one in the desert.

I don't like to see women beaten by guys who think they are a womans slavemaster, but at the same time, I like a woman with morals and scruples. The main reason muslims don't want westernization is because they don't want women walking around in thongs and selling booty on the street and in every facet of media. And it is a reasonable muslim concern.

They don't want the sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I mean, who would you like to see as a female role model, Miley Cyrus or Leila Ali?

White trash Madonna fukedup a whole generation of American girls.