Sign in to follow this  
Blue Devil

Wisconsin’s voter-ID law Disaster

For Voter ID Opponents, This Was a Stunning Blow

Only real, live, citizens, of their districts, voting to determine the outcome of political elections?

"...My father voted Republican all his life. Since then, he's voted Democrat"

What-ta-do... what-ta-do... what-ta-do......

I know, has anyone called Eric Holder at the JustUs Department?

...This is also another big defeat for Attorney General Eric Holder, who announced in July that the Justice Department would be intervening in this lawsuit. The Department lost a lawsuit that claimed South Carolina’s voter-ID law was discriminatory in 2012, and a federal judge recently refused to issue an injunction against North Carolina’s voter-ID law in another lawsuit filed by Justice...

Rats!

I know, how about the NAACP (National African-American Communist Party)?

...It was also obviously significant to the Seventh Circuit that the Wisconsin state supreme court had upheld the state’s voter-ID law in July, since the three-judge panel cited that decision, Milwaukee Branch of NAACP v. Walker, too. In fact, the appeals court said the state court decision had changed the “balance of equities and thus the propriety of federal injunctive relief.”...

Double-drat!

Help...?

Good news ! There's just no logical (and honest) way for anyone to object to voter ID laws. But, hey. . go ahead and try, we could use the chuckles !

Good news ! There's just no logical (and honest) way for anyone to object to voter ID laws. But, hey. . go ahead and try, we could use the chuckles !

Not really, No.

What if this rampant Political Correctness spreads like Ebola to the surrounding contiguous States... say Minnesota?

Are you aware that Sen. Al Franken is up for re-election?

The animated and reanimated(reincarnated?) had everything to do w/ his success in his last election.

This could be a Disaster of Biblical proportions (whatever that is).

This is racist... and I'm offended.

Dang. . . now I think I might be getting offended, insulted and denigrated. . . about something. I mean - I wouldn't want to be left out, you know !

Dang. . . now I think I might be getting offended, insulted and denigrated. . . about something. I mean - I wouldn't want to be left out, you know !

Well... just how offended were you planning to get?

If you get too offended, you may be required by this current administration to, "Spread the Offense around."

There are many folks too lazy, well, not too lazy, that in and of itself is offensive, to... predisposed to leisure, yes, to actually go out and get offended on their own.

I believe that there is a Government program now, through Eric Holder's Civil Rights division of the JustUs Department.

So, go ahead and get offended, but not too offended, unless you are willing to have some confiscated and redistributed.

NTS

It shouldn't be hard to have ID for voting. You gotta have it to show with your EBT card. Or when you go buy a new cell phone.

Buy...?!?

What planet are you living on?

Buy by means of government voucher.

I am... remiss.

Same thing with apartment rental. Section 8 housing. Voucher. Either way it's being bought. I may be a terrible liberal for saying this but I feel better about myself having learned how to make a decent living and getting off of Section 8, welfare and some of the other less well known government programs.

I may be a terrible liberal for saying this but I feel better about myself having learned how to make a decent living and getting off of Section 8, welfare and some of the other less well known government programs.

Liberally expressing your freedom to excel is an American as it gets.

You, Sir, are a good Liberal.