Sign in to follow this  
fishhead

Any point hunters here?

I wish people would stop treating today's native americans like porcelain dolls. they are a perfect example of what can happen to a group of people given everything and getting all the breaks.

I wish people would stop treating today's native americans like porcelain dolls. they are a perfect example of what can happen to a group of people given everything and getting all the breaks. when their land is stolen from them and they are slaughtered.Then the survivors are thrown to live on worthless land and people like PKT1106 whose relatives probally killed them, criticise them and say how spoiled they are.....

fixed it for ya....

Native American tribes were constantly at each other's throats: Kidnapping - rape - mutilation - flat out murdering - slavery; but the white man is always the bad guy. Ya think all the tribes did was sit under trees weaving baskets.

16006-eastern-woodland-indi-1671-1.JPG

This guy looks pleasant enough; until your brains are squirting out your ears.

Jim couple of questions.....

Were the Indians native to North America when the Europeans came here ???

Did the europeans kill them and take their land ???

BTW....did The Europeans prior to coming here also commit "Kidnapping - rape - mutilation - flat out murdering - slavery" in their own native lands.???

You make it sound like only the indians had such behavior.... savages

What would you say if the Europeans of the time were attacked and conquered by another race nearly wiped out in their own native land , and their land stolen, then they were shipped off to some barren piece of land ???

You probably wouldn't say anything because you most likely wouldn't exist.....LMAO

Yeah yeah we all stole the land from the cave men.... Lol

Thanks for the intelligent reply......

I will volunteer an intelligent reply. The white men taught the Indians to lie because we broke every treaty we ever made with them. We taught them how to be an alcholic because all we gave them was hopelessness and booze. But most of all we taught them how to scalp. YES WE TAUGHT THEM. Then we wiped them out. Hurray for the good guys .

fixed it for ya....

yeah, you fixed it alright, right in line with what your white guilt liberal masters want you to think. Nobody in my family was here until the 1920s. My family didn't steal anything from them, and neither did anyone else alive today.

And I criticize them because I know how they live and what they do with that tax-free sovereign white-man money they get every year. They waste it, generally. A few of them are smart and get themselves out, but, for the most part, they waste it.

Honor the treaties, but lets get down to business here. They just might be part of the 1% in the US that you say needs to pay their fair share. Why isn't Ried, Pelosi and Soetero knocking down their door with the IRS?

What a sad story,.

When will the crooks ever learn that the laws apply to all.

Mrs Doc couldn't keep her hands in her pockets, just had to steal stuff and break the law and involve her husband and children.

Some more elitism seems to shine through here.

I live in the 4 corners area, When I run across this kind of stuff, I pick it up, dust it off, look at it and put it back where it was.

that aint frank......its fukkin buffet. this is frank

♫♫ Man in a suit with a bow-tie neck

Wanna buy a grunt with a third party check ♫♫

Probably when the government starts deporting illegals.

Ya think the Doc and his wife and kids were/are illegals?

That's quite a jump..

-------

Deportations have risen under Obama, compared with his predecessor, George W. Bush. About 396,000 immigrants per year have been deported since 2009, compared to about 252,000 deportations a year under Bush, though deportations had risen to about 360,000 during Bush’s last year in office.

Thanx for editing out the rest of history.

Evidence shows that others were here first.

And North American Indians in some cases were just as vicious as the Europeans.

The Spanish were the worst of the Europeans.

Maybe Mexico should give back the land?

Ya think the Doc and his wife and kids were/are illegals?

No, I don't. You asked "When will the crooks ever learn that the laws apply to all". My response was intended to mean that illegals need to be deported, so when the government starts following the law, maybe it will be a nice example for all to follow.

And North American Indians in some cases were just as vicious as the Europeans.

And pray tell ,how would you defend your homeland ???

BTW who were here before the Indians ???

If so, what happened to them ???

No, I don't. You asked "When will the crooks ever learn that the laws apply to all

". My response was intended to mean that illegals need to be deported, so when the government starts following the law, maybe it will be a nice example for all to follow.

Damn it, I cannot read what you intended to write.

Gawd,

Is there something about the Obama's annual 400,000 deportation you don't unnerstand? The govt is enforcing the laws.

And pray tell ,how would you defend your homeland ???

BTW who were here before the Indians ???

If so, what happened to them ???

I believe one of the pre-Indian people were known as the Yakima Man.

His remains were discovered on an Indian Res. and it was thought that the remains pre-dated the Indians.

The tribe would not allow the remains to be studied.

The anthropology class I took said the evidence isn't clear who lived in the Americas first and/or did they come by way of the Bering Sea ice bridge.

Don't get me wrong...the Europeans treated the NA Indians very badly. But the NA Indians were not saints either.

I actually love the NA Indian culture.

Here's something the left won't talk about. Prez. Nixon was very sympathetic to the NA Indians and as far as I can remember, Prez Kennedy was the last prez to terminate a NA Indian tribal indentity.

My whole reason for responding is that I don't like it when some groups cherry pick history.

You would be hard-pressed to find any race on the planet that hasn't committed crimes against humanity at some point in their history.

Is there something about the Obama's annual 400,000 deportation you don't unnerstand? The govt is enforcing the laws.

What about the millions more still here? Some are violent felons. As far as I can tell, the only reason illegals are being deported is because they probably revealed they were conservative.

What about the millions more still here? Some are violent felons. As far as I can tell, the only reason illegals are being deported is because they probably revealed they were conservative.

Gawd, Mexicans have been crossing that border since time began, before there was a US, now all of a sudden

Obama isn't getting rid of the fast enough?

It's BS that you think he's the only president we've ever had.

At least he isn't giving 11,000,000 amnesty like Rayguns.