Sign in to follow this  
Karl Childers

Transvestite Crowned Homecoming Queen At Colorado High school

So a girl born a girl who identifies herself as a girl is a ciswomen?

Precisely. It should be noted it isn't meant to be taken negatively. It is also Latin in nature.

The prefix cis- means "on this side of" while alternatively trans- means "on the opposite side of".

-NW

"Scarlett, 16, has dressed in girls' clothing for the past few weeks and also uses the girls' bathroom at Sand Creek, which is on North Carefree Circle in Falcon School District 49."

Sounds like the kid wants to see girls pee.

So if I start dressing in drag, do I have access to ladies rooms?

Way to oversimplify a complicated issue. It's comments like this is exactly why we can't have logical honest discussions about a complex issue.

Transsexuals do not simply dress in drag. Dragging is done for entertainment purposes, not a day-to-day living experience. This also flies in the face that the majority of drag queens/kings have no real desire to be the opposite sex.

However if you go to no less than two psychologist or in some states a psychologist and a psychiatrist and get a Dx of Gender Dyphoria or Gender Identity Disorder and a carry letter, take hormone replacement therapy, and live full-time then by all means, take a leak in the ladies room.

If you are going to spit in the face of doctorate-level neurologists, psychologists, medical experts, and psychiatrists and the research and care they give to people with a life-threatening condition you could at least educate yourself on the complexities of the issue at hand.

-NW

Sure. But I fail to understand why you'd want to wait in line like we have tot?

(I've been known to use the men's room when the women's line is too long - never quite been able to master the art of peeing while doing a half squat facing a urinal though!) :lol:

Because of this thing called the sciences, specifically psychology and psychiatry.

One does not slap on a bra, make up, women's clothes, assume a female name, and shatter their identity just to watch women go to the bathroom. Especially with the advent of the Internet where you can watch women go crap all day long if should you desire to.

To be true, there are transwomen that are indistinguishable from ciswomen and them going to the men's room would cause much more of a scene than simply going into the women's.

Point in case:

Tiffany_swimsuit_201114_0.jpg?itok=S2L7d

or

o-ASIAN-WOMAN-facebook.jpg

One is trans and one is cis. Can you distinguish just by looking at them?

This is my point, all transwomen get to a certain point where they are indistinguishable from ciswomen. So if you made a law saying transpeople using the bathroom not of their born sex how would you know which is which? How would you enforce such a law?

-NW

I cannot tell the difference at all

Which one is cisgender and which one is trans

[so if I start dressing in drag, do I have access to ladies rooms? [/size]

You obviously did not read through the thread

What is ciswomen?

Ciswoman over here ain't got a weaner, acts like she ain't got a weaner and thinks she is a woman.

Fancy term for woman lol

Two kinds of people in the world

Then that suck sick and then that don't

Except schizophrenia is demonstratively destructive to one's own well being.

In my case Gender Dysphoria is a by-product of a real disorder, that disorder is genetic variance.

Gender Dysphoria causes severe chronic depression, anxiety, and in some cases anti-social behaviors (such as seclusion). All of which are clinical, accepted, and well-understood conditions that have severe detriments on both the body and mind. See you are under the impression that the mind is wrong, studies that involve transsexuals--while limited--shows that it isn't the mind that's wrong but the body.

Most with GD who transition especially chemically are largely relieved of side effects of GD and harbor no other mental disorders. In other words most who transition go on to live healthy lives.

I don't understand why a identity mismatch is so hard to understand. There are literally a thousands of things that can go wrong from conception to birth. Society and the medical community will accept that some people are born intersexed but an identity mismatch is impossible or fabricated?

And no one is trumpeting it up as "normal". I will be the first to say transsexualism isn't normal nor will it ever be. I--nor any other transsexual with sense--is out to make it normal. We simply want to walk down the street and not get assaulted, raped, or murdered. My issues with the LGBT community notwithstanding, the original intent of parades, gatherings, etc was to create awareness and gain a political voice. In other words, transsexuals have every right to gather, to petition, to assemble, and to speak just as much as anyone else. Our rights trump your desire not to be freaked out, or to protect your crotch droppings from seeing us, or having difficult conversations with them.

-NW

well the family planning health clinic promotes it as normal on their website.

gays tend to get up in arms if you say they have a disorder.

what is it?

of course you deserve to be able to walk down the street safely as wed all like to, but there's is definate confusion over this whole thing.

you say that schizophrenia is detrimental in opposition to your predicament and then go on to list metal health problems.

why does a clinic claim these things are perfectly normal?

A transgender girl was crowned homecoming princess at a Colorado Springs high school.

The Gazette of Colorado Springs reported Saturday (http://bit.ly/1BBtjuy) that Scarlett Lenh received the majority of the votes from her junior class at Sand Creek High School, besting three biological girls for the honor. Lenh, biologically a boy, was born Andy Lenh. She was bestowed the honor during Friday night's football game.

The 16-year-old began identifying as a transgender girl this school year and began using the girls' bathroom. She said she's known she was a girl since about age 7 or 8.

"It was really exciting. It felt really good. I couldn't stop smiling," Scarlett said after she found out at an afternoon assembly that the majority of the junior class had voted for her.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/transgender-girl-crowned-homecoming-princess-25481568

Pretty gross

btw I was club DJ and went to raves for years. I've had plenty of gay friends and knew a couple transgender too. The problem I have is that I've also seen a lot of people get running around confused because they weren't actually gay, but have been exposed to it in a way that they figured it was just a thing you can do or not do.

well the family planning health clinic promotes it as normal on their website.

gays tend to get up in arms if you say they have a disorder.

what is it?

of course you deserve to be able to walk down the street safely as wed all like to, but there's is definate confusion over this whole thing.

you say that schizophrenia is detrimental in opposition to your predicament and then go on to list metal health problems.

why does a clinic claim these things are perfectly normal?

Okay first you have to understand a fundamental truth: Leftism and Social Justice have co-opted the LGBTQ community much in the same way Occupy Wallstreet was co-opted.

It went from creating awareness and gaining political voice to pronouns and pushing leftist agendas like welfare.

No sane person, myself included, would push transsexualism as normal. It isn't normative. However because of social justice warriors and leftists a much broader picture of gays and transsexuals have been painted. We are not all leftists, we are not all big-government socio-marxists. We simply want all the rights everyone else has and that isn't much to ask as the framework already exists for us to have those rights (US Constitution).

However transsexuals must step out of the margins of society in order for the many atrocities committed against us to end. There are many philosophical, clinical, psychological, and even physical things differenciating us from gays and lesbians it's akin to comparing apples to oranges. Transwomen for example can be gay (attracted to women), straight (attracted to men), both (men and women) or not interested in sex at all (asexual) just like everyone else. This differs from a gay man in that a gay man cannot be straight nor can he be bisexual. Because in doing so he is no longer gay. Never mind gay men are into, here comes the shocker, men. Transsexuals (MtF) are too feminine for the majority of them.

The mental disorder of schizophrenia is self evident while the mental disorders caused by GID or Gender Dysphoria are an effect, not the cause.

In other words Gender Dysphoria MAY cause depression, etc.

While someone is born schizophrenic.

There are HUGE differences there.

-NW

The problem I have is that I've also seen a lot of people get running around confused because they weren't actually gay, but have been exposed to it in a way that they figured it was just a thing you can do or not do.

Let me get this straight these people were NOT GAY yet they were hanging out at a Gay Rave Party because they maybe they could have Gay Sex or not

Way to oversimplify a complicated issue. It's comments like this is exactly why we can't have logical honest discussions about a complex issue.

Transsexuals do not simply dress in drag. Dragging is done for entertainment purposes, not a day-to-day living experience. This also flies in the face that the majority of drag queens/kings have no real desire to be the opposite sex.

However if you go to no less than two psychologist or in some states a psychologist and a psychiatrist and get a Dx of Gender Dyphoria or Gender Identity Disorder and a carry letter, take hormone replacement therapy, and live full-time then by all means, take a leak in the ladies room.

If you are going to spit in the face of doctorate-level neurologists, psychologists, medical experts, and psychiatrists and the research and care they give to people with a life-threatening condition you could at least educate yourself on the complexities of the issue at hand.

-NW

Can you explain what it's like to be Transgendered in a Hillbilly Redneck State like West Virginia versus a Liberal Blue State like Minnesota

A transgender girl was crowned homecoming princess at a Colorado Springs high school.

The Gazette of Colorado Springs reported Saturday (http://bit.ly/1BBtjuy) that Scarlett Lenh received the majority of the votes from her junior class at Sand Creek High School, besting three biological girls for the honor. Lenh, biologically a boy, was born Andy Lenh. She was bestowed the honor during Friday night's football game.

The 16-year-old began identifying as a transgender girl this school year and began using the girls' bathroom. She said she's known she was a girl since about age 7 or 8.

"It was really exciting. It felt really good. I couldn't stop smiling," Scarlett said after she found out at an afternoon assembly that the majority of the junior class had voted for her.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/transgender-girl-crowned-homecoming-princess-25481568

Our century will be written in the history as "Transgender Children" epoch. Gay, lesbian and transgender children Do have a disorder! And they should be treated medically. And as soon as possible.

Our century will be written in the history as "Transgender Children" epoch. Gay, lesbian and transgender children Do have a disorder! And they should be treated medically. And as soon as possible.

Medically how like sex change surgery or Psychiatric Therapy and Medicine or one of those Pray Away The Gay conversion camps

Can you explain what it's like to be Transgendered in a Hillbilly Redneck State like West Virginia versus a Liberal Blue State like Minnesota

I live in a sub of Charleston, people here are actually pretty accepting of it just like in MN. Then again I pass fairly well.

-NW

Her classmates voted for her. They must like her.

End of story.

They ARE treated medically. Through hormone therapy, surgery...and all the other gender transition methods available for them to match their mental gender -vs- the external facade which creates an unfulfilled life for them.

Yes, it is a disorder. That is why people seek to have more order in their lives by attempting to live the way their genetics has made them realize who they really are or are not.

They ARE treated medically. Through hormone therapy, surgery...and all the other gender transition methods available for them to match their mental gender -vs- the external facade which creates an unfulfilled life for them.

Yes, it is a disorder. That is why people seek to have more order in their lives by attempting to live the way their genetics has made them realize who they really are or are not.

Now it all makes sense

Sure. But I fail to understand why you'd want to wait in line like we have tot?

(I've been known to use the men's room when the women's line is too long - never quite been able to master the art of peeing while doing a half squat facing a urinal though!) :lol:

Turn around at urinal and bend over a little it'll squirt right in there

see what happens when you legalize drugs in colorado.

people get all fugged up in their little pee brains.

In fact, one criminal judge said that 95% of all crime cases before him involve

drugs or alcohol or both.