Sign in to follow this  
NOVACANE1

Breaking NEWS: Texas Citizens preparing to Shut down the Border

What are their rules of engagement?

What are their rules of engagement?

I am not sure but probably the same as the "minutemen"

they would just observe and report

I dont see how fire hoses and rubber shotgun slugs and bean bags would be a problem...

you probably like it better than my plan...

Prison Reform

Build a 20 ' fence from Brownsville Tx to Imperial Beach Ca.

10 ' north of the Mexican border.

Armed guards every 25 ' with flame throwers.

Put all the prisoners and Illegals behind the fence.

Let the mexicans build a fence on their side,if they wish.

Let Mexico see what its like to have all the criminals invade your country.

Establish a $1000 a head bounty on illegals.

Now everyone has a good job.

this border looks secure...

m1_type_flamethrower.jpg

People have been crying that "the sky is falling" about immigrants in this country for over a hundred years. But history informs that immigrants have always been good for the country. So, pardon me if I don't get all caught up in a xenophobic tizzy about immigration as some do.

People have been crying that "the sky is falling" about immigrants in this country for over a hundred years. But history informs that immigrants have always been good for the country. So, pardon me if I don't get all caught up in a xenophobic tizzy about immigration as some do.

Immigrants used to come here for opportunity, now they come because they are opportunists. They know people like you won't hold them accountable for their behavior and that you will actually blame yourself for their "oppression" and give them more money and services to try to make up for your guilt.

calling illegal invaders "immigrants" is like calling a bank robber a "customer"

of course an America - constitution hater like polimum, doesnt get it...

calling illegal invaders "immigrants" is like calling a bank robber a "customer"

of course an America - constitution hater like polimum, doesnt get it...

The vast majority of immigrants come into your metaphorical bank called America make deposits ... not withdrawals.

The native born population of this country has a higher percentage of net-takers than the immigrant population.

Mexicanos are some of the hardest workin mo fo's out there, I can put a 5ft 4in Mexi up hand to hand with sum O you big tough conservotarts and the will have you down on the ground imposing their will on you in seconds. They work hard physical labor 6 days most from sun up to dark, yea the way you fat assed conservotarts used to in the 1940s before yawl started sittin around like little fags cryin about how Obama butt hurt you...

Mexicanos are some of the hardest workin mo fo's out there, I can put a 5ft 4in Mexi up hand to hand with sum O you big tough conservotarts and the will have you down on the ground imposing their will on you in seconds. They work hard physical labor 6 days most from sun up to dark, yea the way you fat assed conservotarts used to in the 1940s before yawl started sittin around like little fags cryin about how Obama butt hurt you...

Once Obama's plan is complete, Americans will be desparate third world laborers, and we will all have to work like that again, even you Mike.

metaphorical bank

its not metaphorical, it was an analogy...

stop dancing and running away from the easy questions

quote the law that makes your illegal invader indentured servant eligible to vote...

how many times have you commited felony voter fraud ?

yea get used to it, Machette attacks are gonna become real popular in America because of the estimated 20 million illegals Bush Jr let walk across the border in his 8 years, and let's not forget that dumb cluck Reagan giving amnesty to 8 million, you fuggin Con azzholes. Funny how immigration becomes the big issue after your azzhole leaders have left office?

Well I say let em all the Fug in now, Mexicans, Central Americans, and S Americans have more common sense, work harder and are smarter than any of you dumb jack off conservyourcunts on this forum, let em all in, they are becoming cops, firemen, union members and small business owners pulling work and wealth away from you cryin ole republican punks.

So, fatboy...you are condoning illegal alien latino machete attacks against white people? You are a piece of shit. I hope they machete attack you.

So, fatboy...you are condoning illegal alien latino machete attacks against white people? You are a piece of shit. I hope they machete attack you.

How bout that white trash, Timmie McVeigh?

HE KILLED A LOT MORE.

How bout that white trash, Timmie McVeigh?

HE KILLED A LOT MORE.

Pathetic, now you're trying to deflect and morally equivocate with things not even related to what we are talking about. Desperation is a stinky cologne my friend. Ok, i'll play your game...How about Idi Amin? He killed a lot more!!

See how stupid your thought process is? 'It's ok that those illegal alien latinos attacked those White men cause Timothy Mcveigh killed more'...DUMBASS

Pathetic, now you're trying to deflect and morally equivocate with things not even related to what we are talking about. Desperation is a stinky cologne my friend.

Not at all,

Not every MX is a murderer, not every white is a good guy.

you're taking the worst and trying(and failing) to make it representative of the whole.

You're so far off base on most issues it doesn't surprise me.

Immigrants used to come here for opportunity, now they come because they are opportunists. They know people like you won't hold them accountable for their behavior and that you will actually blame yourself for their "oppression" and give them more money and services to try to make up for your guilt.

Yeah, immigrants sittin around on welfare are a BIG problem. There's none around here but I seen em on Fox News.

Not at all,

Not every MX is a murderer, not every white is a good guy.

you're taking the worst and trying(and failing) to make it representative of the whole.

But the latinos in that video ARE all bad and you're trying to excuse their horrible hate crime by saying 'but look at what so and so did' :wacko:

Yeah, immigrants sittin around on welfare are a BIG problem. There's none around here but I seen em on Fox News.

stop lying... tard...

why did the democrats recall gray davis and elect arnold ?

davis went against the libloon voter base... the libloons voted for prop 187...

prop 8 too you racist fkn bigots...

California Proposition 187 (also known as the Save Our State (SOS) initiative) was a 1994 ballot initiative to establish a state-run citizenship screening system and prohibit illegal aliens from using health care, public education, and other social services in the U.S. State of California. Voters passed the proposed law as a referendum in November 1994. The law was challenged in a legal suit and found unconstitutional by a federal court.

In 1999, Governor Gray Davis halted state appeals against the ruling.

start dancing you lying backpedaler...

why is it you libloons can never debunk one word I say ?

But the latinos in that video ARE all bad and you're trying to excuse their horrible hate crime by saying 'but look at what so and so did' :wacko:

Yes, they are bad people. I'm sure I can find a video of whites doing similarly bad things, or blacks or American Indians or Japanese, or Slovakians.....

stop lying... tard...

California Proposition 187 (also known as the Save Our State (SOS) initiative) was a 1994 ballot initiative to establish a state-run citizenship screening system and prohibit illegal aliens from using health care, public education, and other social services in the U.S. State of California. Voters passed the proposed law as a referendum in November 1994. The law was challenged in a legal suit and found unconstitutional by a federal court.

Cause you watch "Peoples Court"?

Cause you watch "Peoples Court"?

"why is it you libloons can never debunk one word I say ?"

thanks for proving my point... tard...

lol Our freedom fighters on the job.

Gimme nuder beer Billie Bob.

Slow,

Not So,

They did the crime, they can do the time.