Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

anti gay pastor goes crazy

A conservative pastor in Florida goes crazy during a sermon and delivers an anti gay rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6wJtoIzpHM

This is one of the many reasons I'm an independent. I'm tired of the crap that both Republicans and Democrats spew out of their mouths.

My take on the political parties.

Democrats= Extreme left wing communists.

Republicans= Liberals

Tea= Extreme Right wing Conservatives.

Libertarians- Extreme right on issues and extreme left on others.

There are no moderate conservatives anymore, but out of all of them the Libertarians have the best stance, IMO, which are like @assholes every body has one.

The bigoted are almost always a bunch of crazies

The Homophobes are completely obsessive compulsive and the though of gay people just consumes their entire existence

Adam & Steve was funny.

I have gay neighbors, and they are funny ( a very quiet laid back lifestyle ); and we have always gotten along fine; except for their fuc_ing herd of gay cats that constantly shiit in my garden.

Adam & Steve was funny. I have gay neighbors, and they are funny ( a very quiet laid back lifestyle ); and we have always gotten along fine; except for their fuc_ing herd of gay cats that constantly shiit in my garden.

How do you know those cats are gay

Did you see the cats partaking in same sex relations or are they just gay cats because your neighbors are gay so it's merely assumed they are gay cats

This is one of the many reasons I'm an independent. I'm tired of the crap that both Republicans and Democrats spew out of their mouths.

My take on the political parties.

Democrats= Extreme left wing communists.

Republicans= Liberals

Tea= Extreme Right wing Conservatives.

Libertarians- Extreme right on issues and extreme left on others.

There are no moderate conservatives anymore, but out of all of them the Libertarians have the best stance, IMO, which are like @banned word every body has one.

Article I of the Bill of Rights reads:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

Our Constitution grants no authority to the federal government either to grant or deny the religious expressions of the people in any place. Both the First and Tenth Amendments forbid such tyranny.

We call upon all branches of government to cease their attacks on the religious liberties of the people and the states, regardless of the forum in which these liberties are exercised.

We assert that any form of taxation on churches and other religious organizations is a direct and dangerous step toward state control of the church. Such intrusion is prohibited by the Constitution and must be halted.

We assert that private organizations such as the Boy Scouts of America, can determine their own membership, volunteers, and employment based on their oaths and creeds.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/religious-freedom/

How do you know those cats are gay

Did you see the cats partaking in same sex relations or are they just gay cats because your neighbors are gay so it's merely assumed they are gay cats

A scientific fact - if your neighbors are gay, their cats are also gay. I won't budge on that, until I see scientific evidence proving - beyond a shadow of a doubt, cats cannot be gay. Until then, I must judge those cats by the company they keep.

Must be 20 or 30 of those fuc_ers roaming the neighborhood. Like some miniature African Savannah, with miniature predators. Gay predators.

He does say, "sorry, if I offended you."

He does seem a little on edge. I'd hardly call it "crazy". No, more impassioned than Rev. Jackson.

I didn't catch it the first time, but after he says "sorry, if I offended you", it sounds like he says as he is walking back, "I'm not. I'm really not."

I know you liberals are really only upset about "what" he says and not "how" he says it.

I wonder, if this pastor were to have a few moments to reflect, and ask himself if this was God speaking through him or himself, which it would be.

A conservative pastor in Florida goes crazy during a sermon and delivers an anti gay rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6wJtoIzpHM

Latest research shows that children raised by homosexual parents experience more problems than children raised by married heterosexual parents. That's a fact. We shouldn't support these sinners.