No Thread Limit For Me Today...

Accounts must have gotten hacked somehow...

No accounts were hacked. All that happened is someone accessed the local LF user list, and made a manual entry, trying to deceive the mods.

It didn't work.

No - I never got an explanation as to how a mod mistakes reporting a forum violation for "abusive behavior." As if i give a damn about "warning points,"

The real question is, why did you get so defensive and start screaming "cunt!" at me, when all I did was ask you which thread you were referring to?

The real question is, why did you get so defensive and start screaming "cunt!" at me, when all I did was ask you which thread you were referring to?

You laughed "lol" and claimed LTGC was somehow responsible. In the past you have always been so uppity and smug. So, cunt just seemed to be appropriate. However, I never call a woman a cunt without out being willing to lick it...

You laughed "lol" and claimed LTGC was somehow responsible.

She was. What does that have to do with your screaming "cunt!" at me when all I did was ask you which thread you were referring to?

In the past you have always been so uppity and smug. So, cunt just seemed to be appropriate. However, I never call a woman a cunt without out being willing to lick it...

Uh-huh. As Monty Python would say: "Ohwhatagiveaway...."

Since I was banned unjustly...here comes all you missed over the last 3 days...

How can a banned person post?

Or were you suspended for 3 days?

Banned.

Suspended.

Look em' up.

Big difference.

Cause you were suspended does not mean you get to ignore the rules.

Shall I count your threads or is there sumpin you would like to confess?

PSST: I'm not gonna count your threads, I'll wait for someone to rat you out and give me the goods, if there are any.

You saw his Avatar, and yet here you are. Explain that.GO FOR IT! Your art is always welcomed on this end. Laughing is good for ones health. That's why liberals are so sickly.

That belies the point that 99% of comedians are liberal. And the great ones were all liberals. Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Mel Brooks , Carl Reiner, Robert Klein up to present day of Louie CK, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Sarah Silverman on and on.

Get a clue.,

That belies the point that 99% of comedians are liberal. And the great ones were all liberals. Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Mel Brooks , Carl Reiner, Robert Klein up to present day of Louie CK, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Sarah Silverman on and on.

Get a clue.,

They sure as hell aren't on this forum!

• 1 year later...

Yeah - I think it would be important to find out who is accessing the forum's data and making fraudulent changes, to try to deceive the mods and conduct spiteful personal vendettas.

Fighting on the forum is one thing - screwing with the forum's software and data is over the line.

All's fair in love and war

Man I am sorry pop up.. all I see is that i got more warning points

June 2 was an evil day for me.. I went from 2-4 points

I appreciate moderators and have never been unjustly banned by anyone.. I have been justifiably banned by dumb ass behavior

Either I took a vacation or never noitced I was banned

The folks that maintain this site are awesome.. I do not know how they do it

There is so much bullshit here.. It is like we are trumpnotized

And Political Popup makes good content

even your avatar is a gif and I have been trying to decode it

I have been given advice by other members I have gone too far

something that is alien to Trumpnosis

No Thread Limit For Me Today...

Too bad the forum has no "Stupidity Limit", PoliticalPoopChute.......you would have been expelled permanently a long, long time ago for grossly and repeatedly exceeding those limits.

Of course, so would most of the other rightwingnuts.....and then there would be nobody to mock for their clueless stupidity.....and what fun is that....