Power Mad Mod Banned Me For No Good Reason...

YAWN.

u have no proof of anything...excrpt the constant proof u offer that u r a bullying sociopsthic sadistic drunk.

I don't need any. TGC did it herself - and everybody knows it.

everyone knows u did this act for which an innocent man wad suspended.

No one was fooled by that pathetic charade of hers for one single second.

remember...lucifrrshammrr has your back. instead of you getting rightfully suspended, he spared u and inflicted it on ppu.

I love how indignant you are that your feeble, nasty attempt to deceive the mods didn't work. "But....but....but....it was supposed to WORK! Everybody was supposed to be FOOLED! That's not FAIR! Waaaaaaaah!" LOLOL.

U r so paranoid. calm down. maybe you SHOULD hit that bottle again. then u won't be so scared about what twisted is doing since u failed to get her suspended u sick sadistic sociopath

YAWN.

u don't need any proof of wrongdoing?? U r always screeching for proof. its obvipus WHY you don't need proof. becsuse u tried to set up twisted to get her suspended to pacify your manic rage for revenge YOU admitted to.

motive, means, and opportunity. u have them all.

and your demonstrated chronic lying and demonstrated desire to inflict pain on others and your sociopathic-aptly demonstrated-sick mind.

and u got ppu suspended because lucy has your back

jizzybelle... why did you use pop tart for a scapegoat ?

no man. u r supposed to accept izzys deception and lies as truth!

She had opportunity-she's a mod

she had motive-she is all frothy to get revenge on twisted-she said so (like a phucking moron)

And she has means-she admitted to being computer savvy.

u don't need any proof of wrongdoing??

I have plenty of evidence.

U r always screeching for proof. its obvipus WHY you don't need proof. becsuse u tried to set up twisted to get her suspended to pacify your manic rage for revenge YOU admitted to.

What a beautifully Freudian confession of what you two dirtbags did.

You are so poutingly disappointed, I almost feel sorry for you. "Why, oh why didn't it WORK? We were SO SURE our lies would work this time! Lies are ALWAYS the answer! We thought this con was so CLEVER! We were so sure this trick would FOOL everyone ! That's not FAIR! Waaaaaaah!" LOL.

and your demonstrated chronic lying and demonstrated desire to inflict pain on others and your sociopathic-aptly demonstrated-sick mind.

Another confession.

Poor whining old alkie. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!"

I have plenty of evidence.

U r always screeching for proof. its obvipus WHY you don't need proof. becsuse u tried to set up twisted to get her suspended to pacify your manic rage for revenge YOU admitted to.

What a beautifully Freudian confession of what you two dirtbags did.

You are so poutingly disappointed, I almost feel sorry for you. "Why, oh why didn't it WORK? We were SO SURE our lies would work this time! Lies are ALWAYS the answer! We were so sure this FOOL everyone ! That's not FAIR! Waaaaaaah!" LOL.

Another confession.

evidence is not proof u sick sociopath.

try again

u had means

u had motive

u had opportunity

i already outlined this. and by your OWN words.

ppl like you ALWAYS tell on yourself. u want ppl to know how clever u think u r.

but it didn't work. you bragged u got jamie suspended. u tried to get her suspended again. in s court if law, you would be found guilty beyond a rrasonable doubt.

lucy suspended someone else because-as he said- he has your back

try again failure.

evidence is not proof u sick sociopath.

That's why I said I didn't have absolute proof, you blibbering old alkie.

try again

Don't have to.

u had means u had motive u had opportunity i already outlined this. and by your OWN words.ppl like you ALWAYS tell on yourself. u want ppl to know how clever u think u r.

Cry me a river, you vicious old pr1ck. You and TGC are just the same, Lies, smears, threats, gleefully indulging in any dishonest, manipulative, vindictive crap you can think of, then bursting into big fat tears whenever your scumbag tricks fail you.

but it didn't work. you bragged u got jamie suspended.

No, I didn't, you lying old alkie. I said I handled her into getting herself suspended, and that her inability to control her rageful, sociopathic desires meant it wasn't even a challenge.

u tried to get her suspended again.

More confessing of what you two were trying to do, not that we need it at this point.

.in s court if law, you would be found guilty beyond a rrasonable doubt.

Yes, rushing off to your fantasy world really is the only way for you to ease the pain of your failed attempt at retaliation.

try again failure.

I'm not the one who failed here, you pathetic old alkie. YOU TWO DID - which is why you are here sobbing and whining like the shameless little b1tch you are.