Anyone here prepared for economic collapse and civil unrest?

Somewhat. No where near the level I should.

Good to hear, sounds like youre a fellow Patriot getting prepared. May I suggest a BERKEY water filter. I just picked one up and it can filter 6 thousand gallons of non potable water and makes it drinkable.

Just wondering if anyone is prepared for the inevitable?

How did you prepare? I figured out why the collapse happened including every ideology that played a role in it. No social identity is innocent.

What is here and how does it remain now all the time? Not space time relativity.

Dude are you on crack?

No, but I stepped on a crack and broke mother nature's back and now I have to fix where humanity took real and invented realities to coverup the mistake everyone is to proud of their deception to give up pretending symbolism is everything that matters historically.

Will you change your mind to understanding self containment being self maintaining to balancing details never duplicated now spaced apart exactly as they exist taking place currently as as self evident as each lifetime acting like society's favor idea?

Getting there , that is not something you accomplish, it is a full time , never ending endeavor, I 'm at about 8 weeks, with small solar set up. Berkey is my next step. Then my 27 ft. above ground will be a cat fish pond. Pitcher pump on the well. More plans than money.

BEER ROASTED CATnotguinness.jpg
1 cat cut into roast
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cube of beef bouillon
1 clove of garlic
1 Fine Irish Stout, a lot like a popular dark Irish Beer®, but NOT that brand at their lawyers' request. They alledge this article, educating others in the legal eating habits of over 100 million people world-wide, and specifically in rising East Asian markets, is "highly offensive."

Picture10.jpgCover and soak cat roast in salt water for 24 hours. Drain water and then cover and soak in beer for 6 hours. Drain and place in crock pot with your cans of soup. Add a clove of garlic, and a cube of beef bouillon. If you start to slow cook your cat in the morning with your George Foreman Cooker (or it's ilk), you'll have finely cooked feline in time for supper.

If a slow cooker is not available, a cat can be baked at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours in a conventional oven and still come out pretty good. Beer Roasted Cat is fantastic served with mashed potatoes, collard greens, and fresh, homemade egg rolls. When planning a full meal just remember- cat is a course best served hot!

Picture13.jpg Cat may not be the most glamorous, or tastiest of game meats, but with a little thought and preparation, Baked Cat can make the belly of the persnicketiest diner glow with home baked goodness.

Getting there , that is not something you accomplish, it is a full time , never ending endeavor, I 'm at about 8 weeks, with small solar set up. Berkey is my next step. Then my 27 ft. above ground will be a cat fish pond. Pitcher pump on the well. More plans than money.

We will be prepared when the time comes, unlike many here on this forum. I just purchased a Wagan Solar power ecube for backup and bug out power.

We will be prepared when the time comes, unlike many here on this forum. I just purchased a Wagan Solar power ecube for backup and bug out power.

the end of time management and humanity doesn't take away technological advances, it just ends selling the idea nobody knows what real is in plain sight. that simple , but those absolutely corrupted cannot deal with it.

Oh, the "it" equally spaced apart by conception since this species became an inception of lifetimes added currently one at a time to this specific atmosphere naturally compounding DNA continuation genetically contracting two step backwards for each ancestor forward on 4 levels of compounding contractions once a species passes great grandparent limitations of genetic progression within the species here now.

simple numbers really, 1, 2, 4, 8, 4, 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8. the first 1 isn't the same as the 7th digit in sequence. My magic bullet Lee. Don't have to fire it outside cyberspace to kill societal evolutions ways to corrupt physical absolute self evident results.

Don't worry about money to buy stuff now. Just loot it after the fact like most Lib voters do.

katrina_looter.jpg

90211.jpg

Packing for a bug out bag:

ujBvn.jpg

1-all-terrain-vehicle.jpg

Now then....I am thinking about a more minimalist, lightweight approach:

tumblr_m8sw5bZfdw1rat571o1_1280.jpg

Maybe just a motorcycle for the lower profile.....

Generator, Gasoline, 6 gallons in containers. Always keep car tank full. Gas siphon pump. Two small propane bottles. Water purification tablets. Wooden matches in watertight container. Enough food for a month. Two p-38 can openers. BIG first aid supplies. M-14 Rifle, Plenty of ammo. Browning High Power, Plenty of 9mm. I live in a rural area and can hunt. I need more of the camping style freeze dried food. Will start to work on that.

Remember to have a support group you won't have to feed for a few days:

fat-chicks-in-bikinis.jpg

By the end of a few weeks:

p55085.jpg

it is a win win......

Good to hear, sounds like youre a fellow Patriot getting prepared. May I suggest a BERKEY water filter. I just picked one up and it can filter 6 thousand gallons of non potable water and makes it drinkable.

Very nice heads up. Thanks!

Yep...full ammo, food, and monetary exchange...the lying leftist academia, lying leftist mainstream media, and wealth redistributionist democrat party has us almost on the verge full anarchy and survival of the fittest.

Yep...full ammo, food, and monetary exchange...the lying leftist academia, lying leftist mainstream media, and wealth redistributionist democrat party has us almost on the verge full anarchy and survival of the fittest.

Nice! Good to know some in America will survive, i'm right there with you.

Nice! Good to know some in America will survive, i'm right there with you.

Where in history haven't the "left" caused full economic collapse and war? The 20th century is replete with leftist horrors and failures...soviet union, communist china, communist cuba, communist viet nam et al...to a lesser extent, eastern & western europe but they are in their final days of government forced weath redistribtuion and so-called single payer systems.

Catering to the takers of society has always brought economic collapse and war...guaranteed.

Browsing the thread titles and something came to my thinking in this title. Civil behavior never gets unrested. Civic pride on the other hand will destroy those being civil just for not agreeing with them.

Where does all this unrest come from? Not civil behavior towards their fellow species.

Uh no. That is only for the deluded and mentally inept. Normal people will continue acting normal. Any civil unrest will only come from the deluded and mentally inept, and they will be summarily shot down on sight, the gene pool will be cleaned a little more, and normal people will go on like it never happened.

Uh no. That is only for the deluded and mentally inept. Normal people will continue acting normal. Any civil unrest will only come from the deluded and mentally inept, and they will be summarily shot down on sight, the gene pool will be cleaned a little more, and normal people will go on like it never happened.

Where about in VA do you live? I want to know where to go for the easy pickens when the time comes. Could you make sure there's SPAM in the pantry, I sure do like SPAM.

• Upvote 1