fox news attacking clinton wealth.

No this is fox news throwing chit againist the wall and seeing what sticks.

Fox news is the propaganda wing of the republican party.

When it comes to the Clintons or for that matter probably the majority of polititions there's plenty of 5hit to throw around, they all make me sick.

When it comes to the Clintons or for that matter probably the majority of polititions there's plenty of 5hit to throw around, they all make me sick.

Why do you suppose that's so? If honest folks won't run for office, Do we need a different form of government? A strong, decisive leader in charge for an extended period?

Why do you suppose that's so? If honest folks won't run for office, Do we need a different form of government? A strong, decisive leader in charge for an extended period?

It's the system, too much power and money involved both of which corrupt, polititions learn to go along to get along otherwise their political life will be short lived. I was told a few years back that there's no such thing as an honest politition, there's just different levels of corruption and I pretty much believe that to be the truth. When you get elected too many doors start to open for the person elected to office and even his family members, I understand but I don't approve, hell I might end up being the same way. To answer your question as to if we need a different form of government I would say "maybe not", it could be that new rules could and should be applied when it comes to public servants. I'd like to see a law that said an elected official could not have any other income stream other than the normal investment strategies available to everyday working people, if you want to become an elected official your ONLY job should be to serve the public, they should not be able to serve on boards of corporations and I kinda think that should be for family members also. Just pick a politition and take a look at how they make their money, the salary they are paid for the office they are elected to is just a drop in the bucket. I was looking at one very high level public official a few weeks ago and best I can remember their salary was around $179K per year for being a so called public servant, the person also made an additional $1.5 million dollars a year serving on boards of different corporations. The amount of insider trading going on also is unbelievable, you and I would go to prison for this type of behavior but they are allowed to get away with it, hell both sides Dems and Repubs balked at the idea of new ideas to stop the practice. In the end I guess they're only human and we all want to make money but the political system is one ugly bitc8 if you take a close look and pay attention, that's one of the reasons they spend so much time creating and inventing different issues to keep the masses divided and divert attention away from the games they play.

They both didnt have money growing up. Playing class warfare.

CNN and MSNBC actually took swipes at the Clintons too.

Hillary is so poor...I saw her kicking a can down the street so I asked her where she was going.

She said she was moving. :)

Hey, dumbass, you need 02...brain dead. It was Hillary (not FOX) who told the nation that she and bubba were broke when they left the white house. Further, all the lefty networks covered Hillary's absurd claim...not just FOX, moron!

Lol fox news makes everything a scandal. Lol

FOX...highest rated cable news network in the country for the last 11 years. Fox ratings are higher than the combined ratings of CNN and MSNBC. Keep showing the folks that you're nothing more than a mindless lefty.

When the Clintons left office, they had more legal debts than assets, so owed net a couple of million dollars.

However, what is past is past. The important question is whether or not the upper class will bribe future presidents with a couple of hundred million dollars after they retire.

If that is a possibility, then how can we prevent that from happening?

It's the system, too much power and money involved both of which corrupt, polititions learn to go along to get along otherwise their political life will be short lived. I was told a few years back that there's no such thing as an honest politition, there's just different levels of corruption and I pretty much believe that to be the truth. When you get elected too many doors start to open for the person elected to office and even his family members, I understand but I don't approve, hell I might end up being the same way. To answer your question as to if we need a different form of government I would say "maybe not", it could be that new rules could and should be applied when it comes to public servants. I'd like to see a law that said an elected official could not have any other income stream other than the normal investment strategies available to everyday working people, if you want to become an elected official your ONLY job should be to serve the public, they should not be able to serve on boards of corporations and I kinda think that should be for family members also. Just pick a politition and take a look at how they make their money, the salary they are paid for the office they are elected to is just a drop in the bucket. I was looking at one very high level public official a few weeks ago and best I can remember their salary was around $179K per year for being a so called public servant, the person also made an additional $1.5 million dollars a year serving on boards of different corporations. The amount of insider trading going on also is unbelievable, you and I would go to prison for this type of behavior but they are allowed to get away with it, hell both sides Dems and Repubs balked at the idea of new ideas to stop the practice. In the end I guess they're only human and we all want to make money but the political system is one ugly bitc8 if you take a close look and pay attention, that's one of the reasons they spend so much time creating and inventing different issues to keep the masses divided and divert attention away from the games they play.

I think a difficulty there is that many people in government fall more in love with power than money.

FOX...highest rated cable news network in the country for the last 11 years. Fox ratings are higher than the combined ratings of CNN and MSNBC. Keep showing the folks that you're nothing more than a mindless lefty.

Supermarket tabloids sell more than The Economist, NYT and WashPo combined. Therefore, supermarket tabs must be the most credible form of print news.

There might be something about not having had money when they grew up. When they ended up face to face with wealthy people, they may well have felt inferior and intimidated. That would have given the wealthy a psychological hold over them.

If true, then it could happen with future presidents who started out poor. The entire culture now respects those who are wealthy and disrespects those who are poor. That was only partly the case several hundred years ago, Then, there was a thread of culture which make much of the poor and told the poor that they were better because they were poor. Saint Frances was an example. "Look at him. He was poor, but he was also a saint." Then, writers often used some stock characters who were servants who were much smarter than their bumbling masters.

We don't have anyone praising the poor in our modern culture.

There might be something about not having had money when they grew up. When they ended up face to face with wealthy people, they may well have felt inferior and intimidated. That would have given the wealthy a psychological hold over them.

If true, then it could happen with future presidents who started out poor. The entire culture now respects those who are wealthy and disrespects those who are poor. That was only partly the case several hundred years ago, Then, there was a thread of culture which make much of the poor and told the poor that they were better because they were poor. Saint Frances was an example. "Look at him. He was poor, but he was also a saint." Then, writers often used some stock characters who were servants who were much smarter than their bumbling masters.

We don't have anyone praising the poor in our modern culture.

poor people are shyt,,, lazy welfare fks

FUKING LIMEY ROYALIST IDIOTS@FIXEDnewsCORP ATTACK THIS PRESIDENT FOR EVERYTHING! FUK THEM & THE BLACK HORSE THEY WHITED OUT ON!

END THE FAILED IDIOT CON DRUG WAR THAT HAS BEEN BANKRUPTING OUR STATES, OUR NATION & OUR PEOPLE WITH AN OUT-OF-CONTROL PRISON CULTURE FOR OVER A HALF CENTURY !

Reverse the Debt Clock. End ALL WARS (INCLUDING the Drug War) & Foreign Military Aid, & return to more tax brackets for the VERY rich.

In the interest of fairness, the MULTIMILLIONAIRES & BILLIONAIRES who make their money on the rise of stock prices should not be allowed to pay a smaller percentage than the middle class who work hard for their money.

Now is the time to update our Post Roads for this new millennium.

prPMTworld2014-3-27A.jpg

https://twitter.com/...th/with_replies

FIXEDnewsCORP --- UNfair, UNbalanced & AFRAID to be otherwise.

http://thedailyshow....14---tom-cruise

http://thedailyshow....14---anita-hill

http://www.thedailys...ional-autocrats

http://www.thedailys...istraction-loop

roger ailes, koch brothers & roberts' court --- talk about stacking the deck against the 99% of US* Americans.

Plug in $10 million: http://qz.com/74271/...tes-since-1913/

Dave Peiser For Congress! DUMP ISSA BEFORE HE WASTES EVEN MORE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX $ ON NON-SCANDALS!

http://www.peiserforcongress.com/

http://<span style="...real-tax-reform

PeaceFlagEdit2011-4-6_bigger.JPG

2014: VOTE FOR *WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

prPMT2010-10-29.GIF

Actually, most poor people work hard.

Perhaps it would be easier to see the kind of social intimidation I am talking about by a thought experiment.

Imagine yourself being poor, or even being middle class. You and your spouse are invited to dinner at the home of a billionnaire. When the butler shows you in, you see these huge rooms with superexpensive furniture and decorations. You are presented to the other guests. You two are wearing a suit and dress from a department store. The other guests are in designer clothing of the kind way above what is sold in department stores. They sound really sophisticated as they condescent to speak a few words to you.

You go into the dining room. You don't know exactly which fork to use when. And so forth.

Well first it has to be a land slide. We need a man with real power that the minority can not stop with filibusters.

You WANT a Dictator. WTF is wrong with you ? There are plenty of places in the world where you can have that. America is supposed to be the alternative.

You got to admit the clintons did build that. He and her never was handed anything they had to work hard for it.

That would require a "suspension of disbelief" . It takes a village.

1416540644.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg