Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WillFranklin

Republicans Still Have No 2016 Candidate

Chris Christie tanked. And Jeb Bush loses in a two way match with Hillary. So the Republicans do not have an answer in 2016. That is why they are so desperate. That is why they started the House committee on Benghazi.

Republicans Still Have No 2016 Candidate

Who is the democratic candidate right now?

That was easy.

I seem to remember Hillary being a shoo-in at this point in 2007 too! Then something prettier announced and voila! HOPE and CHANGE!

Democrats should rest uneasy. Just one brain tumor or Bill bimbo eruption away from nominee Idiot Biden!

(And) here's hoping her launch for President is more successful than the current launch of her newest book. It's already being deeply discounted.

Dems have what? Hilarity? Her doorstop book is being slammed all over the country. She had nothing to do with ben ghazi. She was broke. It was a movie. I won't rehash all of her stunts in Ark. Who remembers Red Bone. All will come out again. Hilarity lost the nomination to a freshman senator the last time. She is joined at the hip with oblameo. Who is the dem. candidate?

The Republicans will nominate a successful current or former governor.

Americans are tired of this incompetent government. We need a professional. Not just another empty dress.

Dems have what? Hilarity? Her doorstop book is being slammed all over the country. She had nothing to do with ben ghazi. She was broke. It was a movie. I won't rehash all of her stunts in Ark. Who remembers Red Bone. All will come out again. Hilarity lost the nomination to a freshman senator the last time. She is joined at the hip with oblameo. Who is the dem. candidate?

I'll present the next Democrat Presidential candidate like he was presented the last time: He's a new New NEW type of Democrat and a fresh face! Wait for it......

JOE BIDEN! (applause!)

Trader in the futures scandal. Banned from trading after Hilarity made a fortune in the futures market. WSJ at the time said it was virtually impossible to make the trades she did.

Y'all are just mad because big, fat Chris Christie tanked.

Y'all are just mad because big, fat Chris Christie tanked.

Speaking of tanks......get down on your knees and pray WillFranklin. Just one tumor or bimbo eruption away from BIDEN '16!

Trader in the futures scandal. Banned from trading after Hilarity made a fortune in the futures market. WSJ at the time said it was virtually impossible to make the trades she did.

Ah, the pork bellies one? Never heard that called red bone.

The point is that Republicans can't beat her.

Are we talking 2008 or 2016? Anything Democrat and prettier in the wings that might derail her once again?

"You're likeable enough Hillary" --Barack Obama 2008

Ah, the pork bellies one? Never heard that called red bone.

He was the trader. The trades were inside info. They concerned info from (I THINK) Tyson who had a giant chicken farm in Ark.

How about the deaths at the Mena Airport? Remember that one? All of that is going to come out again if Hilarity runs.

Murder. Inside trading by a liar that just claimed she was broke. I have no idea how old you are. Maybe you missed all of this the last time. Filegate. The saga goes on and on.

After all, she leads in the polls. No Republican stands up to her. So none of that stuff makes any difference.

When asked what her signature achievement was as sec. of state she had no answer because there was none. This is going to be fun. What difference, at this point, does it make? It was a movie. hahahaaaaa.