Sign in to follow this  
zxr22

of course the 40 million ticks like obamacare

but we are 100 trillion in debt now. of COURSE the 40 million are going to file for $100,000 worth of med care (average) per year, and it's going to finish off the US economy. I think obamacare is the best thing that ever happened to the Repubs. they are going to CLEAN HOUSE in both parties in 5 months, because of it.

but we are 100 trillion in debt now. of COURSE the 40 million are going to file for $100,000 worth of med care (average) per year, and it's going to finish off the US economy. I think obamacare is the best thing that ever happened to the Repubs. they are going to CLEAN HOUSE in both parties in 5 months, because of it.-------------------------

Sorry but you best look at what direction the polls are leaning, by the time that the election is here it might have the support that it will have(I guarenty) in the future. It's simply a race to the election. All indicaters say that it won't be a issue and maybe a suport instead for the democrats. By the way Insurance companies paying of your $100,000.00 med care a year is going to collapse the Country how. When has the country colapsed in the past , for instance the bank bail out, the financial bail outs the auto bail out. Twallstreet bail out. Other then helping us into the Bush recession what did these things do to finish of the econimy.

just keep dreaming. obamacare is going to sink the dems in 6 months, just watch i hope that they elect Hilary, so we can put her in prison. cause she wont be able to resist lying ot congress, and she won't have the scumbag dems in control of congress,like Bill did.

I believe there is far more favorable responses to Obamacare than not.

We are not $100 trillion in debt.

The republicans have yet to offer any health insurance alternative to the one which plagued out nation for decades; that employers could change insurance agencies and thereby the new insurance company could drop those they stated had "pre-existing conditions" prior to the date of the new health insurance, and the jacked up premiums that happened each year.