Sign in to follow this  
JWills92

Would you watch R rated animated movies?

It seems like lot of people think media like comic books, animated movies/shows, and video games are meant only for children. I think this attitude stifles creativity. I think there should be more comics and animated films/shows that cover mature topics. I think American animation is geared too much toward adult comedy and children's entertainment. Can't we have an animated show or movie cover a serious topic like war or politics? Comic books have already started covering serious subject matter. When will animation grow up? If comics could move past super heroes I don't see any reason why animation should be relegated to raunchy adult comedy or children's entertainment.

I hope someday American animators would make something like this.

I've already watched R-rated animated movies. Nothing wrong with it as I'm an adult. Don't need to hype it to the kids though. Haven't seen a G-rated movie in decades but I blame that on the Zionist-owned Walt Disney/Pixar companies.

"Zionist owned"? wow......Disney's love of g-rated movies has a lot more to do with making money than world wide conspiracy. G-rated is what they know how to do.

I've already watched R-rated animated movies. Nothing wrong with it as I'm an adult. Don't need to hype it to the kids though. Haven't seen a G-rated movie in decades but I blame that on the Zionist-owned Walt Disney/Pixar companies.

You do know that Walt Disney was a raving anti-Semite right?

That's a rather disturbing idealogy you have. I'm half Jewish and I can assure you that there is no zionist conspiracy. That doesn't sound awfully liberal either. On topic, I love mature animated movies and anime. The idea that animation is for kids is not based on any sound theory, just that because most animation here is made for kids, that's how it should be. That seems a bit ridiculous don't you think?

Fritz the Cat....

You do know that Walt Disney was a raving anti-Semite right?

So was Henry Ford...

I have already watched an animated R-rated movie. I forget the actual title but it was something like "America -- World Police". Didn't care for it. And will not watch it again.