this place is wonderful

Funk

You banned word

So fucking leave.

I don't understand some of you window-lickers. If this is place is so awful why do you sit here like a sniveling querulous little girl who got her Barbies taken away instead of just simply leaving?

Don't like it here? Then get the fuck out and never return. Trust me, we won't miss your tripe for a moment.

-NW

So much anger in this thread.

fustration, not anger or hate. How does one conquer the civil right to deny real where criminal law makes it a crime against humanity to understand what separates gender and social character role playing cradle to grave, just so the self anointed can be hsitory's favorite lifetimes saving humanity's play on vocabulary art composing science fiction and spiritual fantasies life exists beyond this moment holding lifetimes remaining spaced apart here?

Reality is the social cancer to eternal life being served by ancestry replacing themselves one lifetime at a time.

Exponential inversion meets existential converting ancestry into society's children of the vocabulary. Want to end civic unrest, stop being civilized by denial.

Life is too short to go thru it angry

Why should I get made angry at a denier, they fool themselves without anything I do for or against them. So I discuss what they deny openly from within the core of eternity's connection to everything here now.

Cyberspace that defies space time relativity. that black hole of reality nobody can see with the naked eyes and collective "I" as a member of a group rectial of could be.

But it's Gallows'sh-ithole. I say that because he thinks he owns the dump.

Sh-it comes to sh-it.

wrong loser...

you just think I own it because I own your dumbazz...

and you know it, thats why there is an amber alert out on your dumbazz...

coward...

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/162049-aca-success-why-so-many-states-giving-up-their-exchanges/page-2&do=findComment&comment=1058836707

Funk

You banned word

You should have seen it when it was REAL nasty. I gave up when the site crashed.. it was more about arguements with the mentally disturbed than about actual political concepts. We had vile bigots, sexist jerks, pathological liars, trigger happy sociopaths. Bashing lunatics..verbally..was kind of a GAME. Most site.. you can say SHIT... but you can't do a bunch of postes where you and another guy thereaten to stalk and kill each other. NHB was like fighting zombies in a sewer. Seems the most messed up nutcases are not here now..or not so active.. but now I'd found other sites where I can go...so...this isn't my only "political" forum now. NHB DID..actually show me how RAW EVIL... ...Mental Illness....the Herd instinct... factor into politics now. Used to be.. that junk was the zone of wingnut 3rd parties. Now? now such junk is a big industry with MILLIONS spent.

I have to agree. I truly believe quite a few on here are mentally disturbed.

"mentally disturbed"

Conjunctive correlation.

IMO, most people who write on political forums are disturbed in some degree. Your thread indicates that, correct? Some of us are bored at times, like me, and we enjoy writing the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I like this forum. I like the people. I like the back and forth. I even like gallows. Even though he thinks im some tommy guy.

STFU TOMMY!

"mentally disturbed"

Conjunctive correlation.

IMO, most people who write on political forums are disturbed in some degree. Your thread indicates that, correct? Some of us are bored at times, like me, and we enjoy writing the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Oh I'm all sorts of crazy. I just don't lash out in a public forum. LOL! I am also harmless. I see a lot here who are not harmless. Wouldn't be surprised to see them on Cops.