Inside Airforce One...

41O1Y3ep1mL._SX355_.jpg I believe - considering the state of the art technology involved - a retinal scan is necessary to access this one. Probably the reason it's not been made public. Well, I do have my sources; and the above picture proves it.

It is difficult to approach something so very serious as America's possible failure, from a humorous point. As Michele Malkin pointed out, "DC is a Den of Crap Weasels". Maybe this really is it; a grand experiment that ran it's course. Greed has no limits. We have a pack of lunatics who believe their shiit's ice cream; who have slinked into positions of power & went totally mad.

Let me guess an eightball. I was right. Boy this is getting old.

Well... to some this may seem relevant...topical. However... it's got a bit stale by now. It never actually fit any reality... and yes ... we all know about Photoshopping stuff...ot trolling till you find someone elses work and cut+paste that.

What does this actually say? What's it do or Propose? NOTHING. Someone hates this president... but America ELECTED him twice. Rather than such childish "attacks" on the POTUS...how about you goofs come up with an actual IDEA or POLICY that's something other than buttlicking the Koch brothers? Wouldn't that be original.?

It is difficult to approach something so very serious as America's possible failure, from a humorous point. As Michele Malkin pointed out, "DC is a Den of Crap Weasels". Maybe this really is it; a grand experiment that ran it's course. Greed has no limits. We have a pack of lunatics who believe their shiit's ice cream; who have slinked into positions of power & went totally mad.

Jim....what you SAY here actually is valid. I wager we don't agree on just who are the WEASELS...who's the GREED factor....or the Lunatics. Maybe you are a Right-Center Repub.....pretty much under siege by the fringe Neo-Fascists, Koch puppets, bigots and born again Puritans. I get it... you guys ARE targets.

Grand Experiment? Well....As I'd said before the best thing....and worst thing..about Democracy is....we get wat we deserve. If we are spitesful, sociopathic, gullible, ignorant, greedy, corrupt... then we do "democracy"about as badly as Iraq.

I watched the last batch of GOP debates. Huntsman..was TOO sane and pragmatic.. so he was the guy on the end who hardly got to talk. As for the others.. toss out the nutcases who self destructed...you were left with Mitt and Newt...and Newt had more baggage and much less money. The GOPPERS ended up with Mitt...a vulture capitalist who flip flopped...to the extent he even took a real stance. With Obama being 50% black, with the economy slow to bounce back Post Bush... Obama was vulnerable.. but the Goppers could not find a functional candidate. Amazing.

It was an election process that was...odd. The GOP had purged anyone "moderate" than...needed a legit MODERATE. The potential "semi-moderate" options.. did not choose to run against an incumbent. The Country Club/Wall St wing.... had far less infrastructure, planning,media clot than the Teabags.