There is no measurement to being honest in reality.

I lied, no ideology will accept a completely accurate assessment that makes everything equally spaced apart currently without a symbolic value added.

After all, the real debate among philosophers is does art imitate reality or does reality reflect artistic impressions of what could become real when nobody wants to understand self containment.

After all every social justification directs citizens to deny the same thing different avenues of inventing perceptions of could be real if the idea of anything is possible as long as everybody agrees not to know everything denied.

Trade secrets.

I lied, no ideology will accept a completely accurate assessment that makes everything equally spaced apart currently without a symbolic value added.

After all, the real debate among philosophers is does art imitate reality or does reality reflect artistic impressions of what could become real when nobody wants to understand self containment.

After all every social justification directs citizens to deny the same thing different avenues of inventing perceptions of could be real if the idea of anything is possible as long as everybody agrees not to know everything denied.

Trade secrets.

In my months away from NHB..I did not miss the Bigots. I missed Sole Results Abstract Haiku thing. Truth? If you roam NHB or other politics forums... it is clear that to MANY..there's no REALITY. To many... it's about telling a bad lie and being stubborn about it. Whatever..resorting to LIES..to bad logic..means you lost, never had a case on it's merits.

In my months away from NHB..I did not miss the Bigots. I missed Sole Results Abstract Haiku thing. Truth? If you roam NHB or other politics forums... it is clear that to MANY..there's no REALITY. To many... it's about telling a bad lie and being stubborn about it. Whatever..resorting to LIES..to bad logic..means you lost, never had a case on it's merits.

Get back to basics to find the common ground ignored by every theater of staging humanity's greater good to acting larger than life itself. these theaters only exist behind the eyes and between the ears of lifetimes pretending to be society's favorite ideology.

Every reality is measured by how many pay to play a civic pride with national notions separating global spiritualism of oneness.

Ok, starting from the outside in since humanity's favorite philosophy is "think out of the box".

1st layer one universal moment encompassing everything going on now.

2nd tier. Galactic portion.

3rd separation of contracting results, solar system.

4th dimension, planetary position.

5th periodic table of defining characteristics at a migrating molecular constant mass never duplicating details twice using the same content all the time spacing apart individual results biologically placed between inception and extinction that is still self contained to now.

6th sense. the whole is equal to the physical total sum of all the whole parts.

I watch from the inside out remembering a truism that defies conventional facts created by hypothetical variants from specific lifetimes everybody else pays to recite as their social justification character counts and genders are worth less not adopting a role in saving societal evolution misdirecting genetic continuation regardless the reality made real pretending real is incomprehendable.

My big picture is eternity eternally making everything spaced apart now, including my own lifetime. I measure myself equally with how I calculate universal self containment.

My philosophy, understand substance without symbolic definitions.

Seems to me a lie is a lie and the truth is the truth. There's your measurement. Not so complicated . . . .

But what are you measuring a lie and truth against? Opinion or specific results. Combined philosophy, psychology, psychiatry to combinations of gases, liquids, and minerals making sole resuklts of ancestry reflected by existing currently living as never duplicated details individually.

Compare the idea of the periodic table of molecular elements to the english alphabet does for vocabulary using a finite set of letters making an unlimited vernacular of separating real into categorical denials/team events of social justification of mob rule democracy.

Whjat does the law protect, really? Hypiothetical facts or real results of genetic continuation?

funny how you and redwood came back at the same time. Thanks for the second opinion.or third if you include my participation.

funny how you and redwood came back at the same time. Thanks for the second opinion.or third if you include my participation.

No, Redwood and I are not the same person. I think Redwood and I think alot alike, but that's just coincidence. And I too can appreciate your philosophizing. It's actually refreshing as compared to all of the baiting that goes on in here!

No, Redwood and I are not the same person. I think Redwood and I think alot alike, but that's just coincidence. And I too can appreciate your philosophizing. It's actually refreshing as compared to all of the baiting that goes on in here!

But. I understand what I am doing will be considered baiting as well as those misdirecting by those misdirecting.. They do make up the rules reality governs everyone saving social justification academically, religiously, politically, and economically.

I am spoiled by reality, so I have no desire to wipe it out. Just take the absolute corruption out of choices offered to ancestors made to join a team of societal evolution.

Kind of what the original Constitution of America was all about. Liberty to remain oneself from cradle to grave while the rest of the world played pretend rank has its privileges.

But. I understand what I am doing will be considered baiting as well as those misdirecting by those misdirecting.. They do make up the rules reality governs everyone saving social justification academically, religiously, politically, and economically.

I am spoiled by reality, so I have no desire to wipe it out. Just take the absolute corruption out of choices offered to ancestors made to join a team of societal evolution.

Kind of what the original Constitution of America was all about. Liberty to remain oneself from cradle to grave while the rest of the world played pretend rank has its privileges.

Well . . . . you may bait in your own way. But at least you do it with style.

Well . . . . you may bait in your own way. But at least you do it with style.

If I am to adopt a social character role from history, it will be the prediction from Nostramdaus's lost book. One Male standing between the second coming and the antichrist.

or politics and religion separated by academics and economics. the social 4 corner triangulating ancestors against their own ancestry every lifetime added to the atmosphere.

Hell of a role to deliver eternity to those eternally denying it was always now.

But what are you measuring a lie and truth against? Opinion or specific results. Combined philosophy, psychology, psychiatry to combinations of gases, liquids, and minerals making sole resuklts of ancestry reflected by existing currently living as never duplicated details individually.

Compare the idea of the periodic table of molecular elements to the english alphabet does for vocabulary using a finite set of letters making an unlimited vernacular of separating real into categorical denials/team events of social justification of mob rule democracy.

Whjat does the law protect, really? Hypiothetical facts or real results of genetic continuation?

You start with facts as a basis. Facts can be verified. Logic then can use the facts to go from there to prove other things. So are you going try to tippy toe around this method with obfuscation?? LOL

You start with facts as a basis. Facts can be verified. Logic then can use the facts to go from there to prove other things. So are you going try to tippy toe around this method with obfuscation?? LOL

Universal constants as facts or working theorems that haven't completely explained being self contained in one universal moment equally as individual running total sums massed together within a self contained periodic table of molecular elements consisting of an estimated 120 separate characteristics when added together make a 4 dimensional universe happen as it exists currently?

without supernatural entities or extraterrestrial beings cultivating life in this atmosphere. See this last sentence covers all ideologies pertaining to spiritualism and politics.

heart and body of humanity. Academia and economics is mind and soul of a lifetime of character role playing.