Is Jay Carney A Serial Liar?

After this mornings pathetic White House Press conference, Jay Carney once again tries to explain it all away despite new direct evidence that shows the WH involvment into a cover up of the Benghzai murders of four Americans.

Some 20 months later, new details are finally emerging that threaten both the integrity and credibility of the Obama White House that worked to paint the Benghazi attack as the “ spontaneous reaction” to a YouTube video, in the words of then United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice.

On May 10, 2013, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney declared that the White House made only “one change” to talking points that were “written by the CIA” and used by then-Ambassador Susan Rice to prepare for five Sunday Show interviews just five days after the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack on a U.S diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya.

He said that “these were intelligence community talking points that the intelligence community, led by the CIA, had…that the intelligence community has to sign off on and believe represents the intelligence community’s view of what they knew at that time about what happened.”

Without any hesitation or reservation, Carney stated bluntly, “the fact is the White House’s involvement to the talking points that were generated by the CIA that Saturday was to make the single change, suggest the single change…the White House involvement in the actual -- in any changes that were made to the so-called talking points was extremely minimal and non-substantive.”

When pressed by a White House reporter if there was “concern about how Congress would react a factor in what went into those talking points, as that email suggests?”

Carney responded, “…the answer to that is no, because the talking points reflect the intelligence community's assessment of what happened…”

Almost a year later, new documents have been released that expose a very different truth about those infamous talking points.

But let’s step back for a second and talk about why this really matters.

Regardless of where you sit on the ideological spectrum, we can all agree that public officials should not lie to the American public.

In the aftermath of a genuine national tragedy, where innocent people have been murdered, with the backdrop of 9/11, in a heightened state of fear, uncertainty and emotion, that is when the American people expect the best of their government.

That’s when they expect the truth. Forget the politics – why can’t we just have the facts?

The talking points matter because the designated representative of this government, of this nation, was sent on national television to tell millions of Americans who wanted to be informed, who wanted the facts, she was sent out there and lied.

Can anyone really blame the American people for having absolutely no trust and confidence in their government?

The recent survey of “millennials” conducted by Harvard University’s Institute of Politics reported that trust in the President has fallen from 44% in 2010 to 32% today. Trust in the overall federal government is down to 20%.

The reason why is because the government openly, brazenly, carelessly lies to all of us and unfortunately, there is no shortage of avenues for those lies to reverberate and regurgitate.

In November of 2012, and for the sake of full disclosure, I was working as a Senior Advisor to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa during this period, a headline appeared at CNN – Official: Changes to Benghazi talking points made by intel community – posted by Pam Benson.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/30/Bardella-They-Knew-And-They-Lied-About-Benghazi

Funny the fraud Girlyman-Drew didn't start a thread like this in 2012 when all the fact checkers were calling out Romney/ Ryan on all of their lies.

He'd have to have a conscience to do this. Thus no equal time.

Is Romney and Ryan the press secretary for the White House? How about all the outright lies the Obama team where putting out during the campaign to mislead voters? I'm not sure you could find a truthful statement that has come out of the Obama White House period.

Is Romney and Ryan the press secretary for the White House? How about all the outright lies the Obama team where putting out during the campaign to mislead voters? I'm not sure you could find a truthful statement that has come out of the Obama White House period.

I see you don't have the integrity to discuss Romney's lies where he tried to mislead the voters.

Because your lying media calls the president a liar doesn't make it so.

Is Jay Carney A Serial Liar?

Does a catfish have whiskers ?

Does a bill goat need his beard trimmed ?

Does a fox make a poor guard at the hen house ?

Jay Carney, meet Jay Carney.

In 2001, the then-Time magazine reporter wrote a snarky piece criticizing President George W. Bush's month-long vacation that was billed as a "Home to the Heartland" tour. But almost exactly 10 years later Carney, now the Obama White House's press secretary, is defending President Barack Obama's Midwest job-creation tour and vacation at Martha's Vineyard.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the President would spend some time with his family," claimed Carney at a recent press briefing. But that's exactly what he, as a private citizen working for Time, did in 2001 with a Republican in the White House, even though the unemployment rate the month before Obama's vacation (9.1 percent) was almost double what it was the month before Bush's (4.6 percent.)

Referring to one stop in the tour where Bush assisted in building a trail at the Rocky Mountain National Park, Carney chided: "Bush didn't actually help build that trail so much as he posed for the cameras as he simulated the act of helping build the trail." Fast forward to August 2011, when Carney complained "the air of cynicism is quite thick" in the briefing room after reporters questioned Obama's upcoming road trip, adding, "The idea that the President of the United States should not venture forth into the country is ridiculous."

Never mind that years earlier the former Time reporter lamented Bush's "cynical attempt" to shape public opinion with a cross-country bus tour. Obama recently promised he "will not rest" until the jobs issue is solved – right before announcing his month-long vacation to Martha's Vineyard. Tisk tisk, Mr. President. 2001 Jay Carney would not be pleased.

I am willing to discuss Romneys lies if you are willing to discuss Carney's and Obama's. Deal?

LOL good luck!

I see you don't have the integrity to discuss Romney's lies where he tried to mislead the voters.

I don't need the media to tell me Obama is a lair, I figured that one out all by myself.

I have reached the point where I was was lawyers ; How can you tell they are lying? Their lips are moving.

I include any elected official,(Including thoses appointed by same), Lawyers, NBC (all of them), CBS, CNN, weathermen, ABC, alot of Fox......

Press secretary? He is the Liar in Chief's mouth.....all he can do is lie. BS in BS out.

I have reached the point where I was was lawyers ; How can you tell they are lying? Their lips are moving.

I include any elected official,(Including thoses appointed by same), Lawyers, NBC (all of them), CBS, CNN, weathermen, ABC, alot of Fox......

Press secretary? He is the Liar in Chief's mouth.....all he can do is lie. BS in BS out.

Name one press sec that hasn't stretched the truth.

Romney isn't in politics. LOL! How about you have some integrity to talk about someone in politics and in office lying to us. Oh wait, that would me you would have to have some integrity, instead you have to try and change the topic because you don't like it. Even less integrity. LOL! On top of it all, you won't confront the lies Obama told when he was running against Romney.

LOL! You are easier than Gallows on a Friday night.

Romney isn't in politics. LOL! How about you have some integrity to talk about someone in politics and in office lying to us. Oh wait, that would me you would have to have some integrity, instead you have to try and change the topic because you don't like it. Even less integrity. LOL! On top of it all, you won't confront the lies Obama told when he was running against Romney.

But Romney was your man and you stuck by his side during and after all of his lies. How come?

Now Allof your republicans are lying about Obamacare and you just nod your head and sayYES.

You lost big time onall of your major issues but you already know that.

C'mon one good scream for old time sakes: BENGHAZI. Feel better?

I see you don't have the integrity to discuss the presidents lies even though that is the point of the thread.

Typical deflection.

But Romney was your man and you stuck by his side during and after all of his lies. How come?

Now Allof your republicans are lying about Obamacare and you just nod your head and sayYES.

You lost big time onall of your major issues but you already know that.

C'mon one good scream for old time sakes: BENGHAZI. Feel better?

LOL! Don't troll a troll.

Funny the fraud Girlyman-Drew didn't start a thread like this in 2012 when all the fact checkers were calling out Romney/ Ryan on all of their lies.

Sorry you took offense at the truth, carney is a vicious serial liar as you are and obama

uh...jpsssssst! four ppl died.

get it?

four AMERICANS died.....get it?

Carney is not the liar. He is the guy taking the shots for the admin. He is the guy trying to make it all look decent in the face of overwhelming odds. He is trying to do his job.

If our Congress, Senate and Presidential Executive and Administration did theirs, he wouldn't be in the spot he is in.

Carney is not the liar. He is the guy taking the shots for the admin. He is the guy trying to make it all look decent in the face of overwhelming odds. He is trying to do his job.

If our Congress, Senate and Presidential Executive and Administration did theirs, he wouldn't be in the spot he is in.

Totally wrong he is telling the lies hes told to tell , a honest man would never do that.

Carney is not the liar. He is the guy taking the shots for the admin.

No, he's a liar. Back on May 10, 2013, after The Weekly Standard and ABC News first reported on earlier emails showing Whitehouse complicity in the generation of the talking points, Carney stood there and said “The CIA—in this case, deputy director of the CIA—took that process and issued a set of talking points on that Saturday morning, and those talking points were disseminated.” That was an outright lie and by now he must know it was, so for him to still be up there putting out more lies for the administration shows that he is nothing but a LIAR himself. If he weren't a liar, he'd have quit long ago just for being lied to by others in the Whitehouse.

At least they didnt lie to go to war.

So Tommy, a proven lying weasel wants to comment on lying? LOL!

Go ahead Tommy, tell us the source for your claim that the tea party printed thousand of racist tee shirts.

You claimed it, now back your claim up.

Or we'll know you were lying.