The lost occupation of being a Bimbo

Monica Lewinsky killed the occupation of being a white Bimbo, and now Vanessa Stiviano has killed the occupation of being a black Bimbo.

No, they(sociologists) now made it respectable and a higher standard of behavior than the person that exposed themselves that employed their services.

When it comes to intelligent American women anymore I'd say 80% of the nation is at a bimbo level of intelligence.

Most women are clueless on how to budget money, raise kids, and run a house-hold but they know how to screw for that dollar or anything else they think they can get out of people.

Most women are clueless on how to budget money, raise kids, and run a house-hold but they know how to screw for that dollar or anything else they think they can get out of people.

I have watched you critique every social ideology compared to your expectations of what society needs to do for its citizens/membership that pays to play society's children acting out as sibling rivalries as dictated within laws of granting exceptions to natural balance in hypothetical practice of staging world orders managing manifested chaos through administering conflicting policies educated by academia, controlled by church and state using economic symbolism to reward and punish ancestors into compliance over which team regulates humanity in the next generation of rebuilding planned obsolescence and plausible deniability.

Nah. Bimbo's have to be hot JT, otherwise they ain't bimbos.

yup. gotta agree with Mush on that one

Monica Lewinsky killed the occupation of being a white Bimbo, and now Vanessa Stiviano has killed the occupation of being a black Bimbo.

^^ the lost occupation of being a nut job

When it comes to intelligent American women anymore I'd say 80% of the nation is at a bimbo level of intelligence.

You might want to move, most women aren't that way in my part of the world..

hey queenie... you wanna go joggin ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GrMkmKUfa0

Ya Finally posted worthwhile :)

Keep it up!

Most men want women to be whores, till they have a daughter.

No we want women to quit being so hypocritical when it comes to sex.

If a woman dated a smart man and was a nymphomaniac that would be fine.

The problem is that women get turned on by the dregs of society, have illegitimate babies while good men are saying what the hell ?

There is no reason for a woman not to have a good man, the problem is that many women are over-weight and under-educated so only the dregs of society will have anything to do with them.

You might want to move, most women aren't that way in my part of the world..

American women are some of the most childish women on the planet. That's what many Latino and European women have told me. This is why American men have so many problems.

Yes, women do create a lot of their own problems.

Eve was deceived by the Serpent.

Women today are deceived by the equality concept advocated by PLASDs.

A lot of people only seem to learn by the school of hard knocks.

The best way to learn is by listening to the voice of experience, of which the Bible is best.

Every problem in America has Atheism (encouraging, implementing and participating in activities the Bible calls sin) as the root cause.

AIDS is produced by homosexuality

Poverty is produced by adultery

Complete mental and physical destruction is produced by drugs

Economic Disasters are produced by greed.

America became prosperous with Christian Principles and now is becoming a sickly nation because Christian Principles are being violated.