I hate people that hate

I am interested in what helps bring people to God. The hatred of sin is understood by Christians. The OP however, uses the sin of others to bash them over the head. All that does is push people away from God and it marginalizes him self.

Talking directly to Cletus is a waste of time.

Hating sin. Everybody hates sin. Because sin hurts people.

Ill sin a at some point today.

God hates sin because it hurts us as you said. God does not want us hurt. God laws are put in place to help us, not punish us. We punish our selves because of our sinful nature. If you really want to sin, God will get out of your way and let you have at it. He will always be there when you want to come back to Him but He will not stop you.

God hates sin because it hurts us as you said. God does not want us hurt. God laws are put in place to help us, not punish us. We punish our selves because of our sinful nature. If you really want to sin, God will get out of your way and let you have at it. He will always be there when you want to come back to Him but He will not stop you.

That is all true, but what amazes me is that God says the wages of sin is death and sure enough, homosexuality, adultery and drugs lead to disease, death, destruction and poverty, and yet people ignore the disease, destruction and poverty.

It is one level of ignorance to ignore God, but a whole higher level of ignorance to ignore reality.

Satan must tell PLASDs, yes everyone else but not you.

I hate people that hate

The classical statement by a PLASD was, I hate people that hate.

Discrimination and hate are essential to life. Civilization can exist only if the people love good and hate evil.

The word people is a general pronoun needing an adjective to separate one kind of people from another while being genders of the same species. Hate the ideology and behavior isn't loathing the individual lost in making others believe they don't know what separates real from reality.

the rule of law protects denial, not honesty. Truth is relative to what gets believed, not completely understoiod equally by every lifetime existing currently. Unconditional love is apathy towards another's social justification and total acceptance of their genetic position within the eternity of now eternally spacing lifetimes apart here or any other part of this universal separation of did and does.

Don't take reality personally as it is only ideologies acted out so real doesn't have to be seen as what it will remain forever creating details never duplicated now.