Donald Sterling Banned From N B A !

How is this dangerous ?

Because the Though Police aren't far behind. No more 1st Amendment for anyone. Anyone saying anything in their own home can be held liable in their job/outside life. Imagine someone getting fired at the local union for saying the word "spade" to refer to a type of shovel. Well, then Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson get ahold of it and say the union guy called that shovel a spade because it does all the work for him, just like the black man for the white man. Fire him! Make is family pay for his insensitivity even though that shovel is called a "spade shovel" because of it's shape.

This will get out of hand and it will invade your home eventually. Then we'll see how much you like it.

Because the Though Police aren't far behind. No more 1st Amendment for anyone. Anyone saying anything in their own home can be held liable in their job/outside life. Imagine someone getting fired at the local union for saying the word "spade" to refer to a type of shovel. Well, then Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson get ahold of it and say the union guy called that shovel a spade because it does all the work for him, just like the black man for the white man. Fire him! Make is family pay for his insensitivity even though that shovel is called a "spade shovel" because of it's shape.

This will get out of hand and it will invade your home eventually. Then we'll see how much you like it.

Its not about a First Ammendment right. Its about violating the terms and policies of a business that has the right to punish you IF YOU VIOLATE THOSE RULES.

Lets say im having a conversation about race with a friend and he is taping it. I just dont think its right to have private conversations taped and put out to the media. Its not right.

I hate everything he said. But he has the right to have a private conversation without it becoming national news.

But don't you think that this should have came out given the circumstances ?

Its not about a First Ammendment right. Its about violating the terms and policies of a business that has the right to punish you IF YOU VIOLATE THOSE RULES.

OK. Lets say your Home Owner's Association expressly forbids home owners saying anything about anyone else's lawn. What, if in your own home, you say Joe next door needs to water his lawn to your wife and she records it and sends it to the HOA and they decide to evict you?

Who you callin a spade? Ho!

OK. Lets say your Home Owner's Association expressly forbids home owners saying anything about anyone else's lawn. What, if in your own home, you say Joe next door needs to water his lawn to your wife and she records it and sends it to the HOA and they decide to evict you?

But don't you think the history behind this man was worth noting given the fact that he did discriminate against minorities.

But don't you think that this should have came out given the circumstances ?

We get that but it came out as a result of someone setting him up. He didn't go out and publicly say racist things and make the NBA look bad. It was a private conversation that was secretly recorded. If he came out and said this stuff in a interview, then yes I would agree with you. He violated the policies of the NBA and should pay a price.

Right now this is thought police stuff. You still have a right to be a total jackass racist in this country.

yea... that'll teach him...

buy a team for $25M and sell it for $600M,

I hope he lurns hiz lesson...

LOL!

How? Now he doesn't have to attend anything and still collects the money from the franchise. You people are educated idiots lost in symbolic values you made up yourselves just to pretend you have an intellect beyond instinctive responses control by other ancestors vernacular commands.

Fooled by faith to remain being a fool believing nobody knows life beyind syllables..

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, over this !

Comments from our great uniter president, is this anything less than a double ultraliberal standard ?

"That's just how white folks will do you."

"I can no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I can disown the black community."

"But she is a typical white person..."

"...where white folks' greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere...That's the world! On which hope sits!"

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: (White) People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves."

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets."

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. What I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there is a long history in their country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and thats just a fact."

(Old Mack wonders...is there a new law where people can't get arrested in their homes)

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, Were gonna punish our enemies and were gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they dont see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think its gonna be harder and thats why I think its so important that people focus on voting on November 2."

"...And did I mention hes black?"

Barack X

barack-obama-in-a-stern-stance.jpg

We get that but it came out as a result of someone setting him up. He didn't go out and publicly say racist things and make the NBA look bad. It was a private conversation that was secretly recorded. If he came out and said this stuff in a interview, then yes I would agree with you. He violated the policies of the NBA and should pay a price.

Right now this is thought police stuff. You still have a right to be a total jackass racist in this country.

LOL!

Yes, you have a right to say dumb stuff, but doesn't your employer have rights? It's "freedom of speech" not "freedom of speech without any consequences". Employers have freedoms too.

Yes, you have a right to say dumb stuff, but doesn't your employer have rights? It's "freedom of speech" not "freedom of speech without any consequences". Employers have freedoms too.

You ignore my point about it being secretly taped and given to the media.

BTW the NBA knew he was a racist long before t his. They just canned him now that it became public. Pathetic.

Do I feel sorry for this guy? No. He is a dirball racist who was cheating on his wife. My issue is tought control and group think and privacy.

Bill Maher on making people go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW84NnfptNE

I am all for companies being able to fire people for what ever reason they want. Of course you cannot fire people for just being a skin color or religion but is it rigth to fire someone just because you found out they are a racist? So no racist people can ever have a job or be in society? I would love for them not to be racist but do they all have to go away to a racist colony islan in the south pacific to never be hearf from again?

poster society's child for HIV, gets to own a Basketball team before he dies of aides. Only in America.

That comment seemed to be a bit beneath you my friend. I thought you were more intelligent than that.

HAHAHA you seriously think that don't you?

Nobody actually gives a rip about what an old billionaire said to his gold digging GF. Some well connected "Rights" advocates yelled and whined and the NBA decided it cost them nothing [in fact it made them a couple million in fines] to get rid of the guy.

The common man on the street could care less! The world is not more grown up..the guy said he didn't want his wench to be seen with black men..BIG DEAL! You know who's business that is? THERES! You know who's business that's not? Yours, the NBA'S, the media's, or LIBERAL SCUMBAGS! What is happening here is not grown up it is the gossiping of little whiney butt children.

Its everyones business now because this was a problem long ago and needed to be seen for what it is. And now you know that what others were saying about him being a racist is actually true.

LOL!

So what if he was set up............He has already been sued for other issues on discrimination in the past and it finally caught up with him this time around.

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, over this !

Comments from our great uniter president, is this anything less than a double ultraliberal standard ?

"That's just how white folks will do you."

"I can no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I can disown the black community."

"But she is a typical white person..."

"...where white folks' greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere...That's the world! On which hope sits!"

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: (White) People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves."

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets."

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. What I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there is a long history in their country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and thats just a fact."

(Old Mack wonders...is there a new law where people can't get arrested in their homes)

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, Were gonna punish our enemies and were gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they dont see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think its gonna be harder and thats why I think its so important that people focus on voting on November 2."

"...And did I mention hes black?"

Barack X

barack-obama-in-a-stern-stance.jpg

Well so is she according to the old law.