Poll: The 14th Amendment

The 14th Amendment  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should the 14th Amendment be changed or repealed by another amendment?

• Yes
    • No
    • Are you pro-illegal immigration?
    • I don't give a rat's azz.

Should the 14th amendment of our constitution be changed or amended specifically to stop illegal immigrants from entering our nation for the sole purpose of free maternity care, the immediate citizenship of their offspring, and freedom from deportation thereafter?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should the 14th amendment of our constitution be changed or amended specifically to stop illegal immigrants from entering our nation for the sole purpose of free maternity care, the immediate citizenship of their offspring, and freedom from deportation thereafter?

No.

Convince me.

Not sure what you wish me to convince you of. If the 14th is changed or repealed, it must be replaced with another. If this is accomplished, IMO, we should alter it only enough to prevent the problem we face with illegal immigrants using it for reasons it actually intended for, e.i. citizenship for freed slaves and their offspring.

most everyone knows I want all the amendments repealed after the 10th

they are written by retards who destroyed our country..

If the 14th is changed or repealed, it must be replaced with another.

wrong... it just goes back to how it was...

the 14th gives too much power to the fed, thats "Un American"

replace it with full auto ak-47's for everyone, with free unlimited ammo paid for by aspca and peta

most everyone knows I want all the amendments repealed after the 10th

they are written by retards who destroyed our country..

wrong... it just goes back to how it was...

the 14th gives too much power to the fed, thats "Un American"

replace it with full auto ak-47's for everyone, with free unlimited ammo paid for by aspca and peta

That works for me. Let's get 'er passed.

arrest all farmer using illegal workers confiscate their property

how's that john??

That too. But it doesn't address the "anchor baby" incentive.

Do you believe that provisions within the 14th amendment are an incentive for immigrants to come into our country illegally?

Where did you go, PelosiMom PolitiMom?

Borders need to be sealed off. Not going to happen as long as oblameo is in charge.

We have signs at our Military Nuclear Base properties which have in bold letters: "No Trespassing-Deadly Force Authorized". This is so our own citizens know that if you decide to fuch around near our nuclear armaments, the Marine with the .50 cal on the perimeter can blow your head off.

I propose the same type of security enforcement on our borders. "Deadly Force Authorized"...in all languages if nesessary. Hell, I'll give 'em one mre chance. Have the Mexican President announce the new rules throughout the country a few months in advance of implementing.

barry hussein and his minions are breaking our immigration law by not enforcing them. They should all be removed from office and arrested for treason.

What law are they breaking?

The immigration regulations are written to give the President some discretion in how they are enforced. All Obama is doing is utilizing his lawful discretion as Chief Executive. You may disagree with the manner in which he is doing it ..... but it's not illegal.

What law are they breaking?

barry has directed the border agents to not do their jobs. And he has repeatedly refused to enforce our border immigration laws.

Immigration Center Stage as GOP Seeks to Force Obama to ...

A House Republican bill aimed at forcing President Barack Obama to enforce immigration and other laws ... enforce any laws that protect our borders ... refused to ...

blogs.rollcall.com/218/immigration-gop-push-enforce-law... - Cached

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=spigot-nt-gc&ei=utf-8&ilc=12&type=501549&p=obama%20refuses%20to%20enforce%20our%20immigration%20laws%20and%20protect%20our%20borders

barry has directed the border agents to not do their jobs. And he has repeatedly refused to enforce our border immigration laws.

Specific examples of this allegation, please? So far as I know the Border Patrol is still out there doing there jobs every day. I live in Arizona & see them all the time. Saw some yesterday, as a matter of fact.

Specific examples of this allegation, please? So far as I know the Border Patrol is still out there doing there jobs every day. I live in Arizona & see them all the time. Saw some yesterday, as a matter of fact.

Obama has specifically told ICE not to assist police agencies in AZ who contact them for assistance in deportation.of apprehended illegal aliens. Obama's way of more pandering to illegals. Do you deny my assertion?

Obama has specifically told ICE not to assist police agencies in AZ who contact them for assistance in deportation.of apprehended illegal aliens. Obama's way of more pandering to illegals. Do you deny my assertion?

In the locales this occurred it was because those agencies were flooding ICE resources with undocumented immigrants who had committed no crime and not harming anyone ... leaving ICE with less resources to focus on actual criminal aliens. They were sweeping the streets harassing brown skinned people who "looked" illegal and violating people's civil rights.

Immigration enforcement needs to be left to those trained in immigration law & who are cognizant of and compliant with ICE priorities.

In any case .... how is this illegal? You have yet to establish any violation of the law, as you alleged.

In the locales this occurred it was because those agencies were flooding ICE resources with undocumented immigrants who had committed no crime and not harming anyone ... leaving ICE with less resources to focus on actual criminal aliens. They were sweeping the streets harassing brown skinned people who "looked" illegal and violating people's civil rights.

Immigration enforcement needs to be left to those trained in immigration law & who are cognizant of and compliant with ICE priorities.

In any case .... how is this illegal? You have yet to establish any violation of the law, as you alleged.

To wit:

Immigration and Nationality Act

The Immigration and Nationality Act, or INA, was created in 1952. Before the INA, a variety of statutes governed immigration law but were not organized in one location. The McCarran-Walter bill of 1952, Public Law No. 82-414, collected and codified many existing provisions and reorganized the structure of immigration law. The Act has been amended many times over the years, but is still the basic body of immigration law.

The INA is divided into titles, chapters, and sections. Although it stands alone as a body of law, the Act is also contained in the United States Code (U.S.C.). The code is a collection of all the laws of the United States. It is arranged in fifty subject titles by general alphabetic order. Title 8 of the U.S. Code is but one of the fifty titles and deals with "Aliens and Nationality". When browsing the INA or other statutes you will often see reference to the U.S. Code citation. For example, Section 208 of the INA deals with asylum, and is also contained in 8 U.S.C. 1158. Although it is correct to refer to a specific section by either its INA citation or its U.S. code, the INA citation is more commonly used.

Yes, PolitiMom...Note the INA, which is the basic body of immigration LAW. When those LAWS are broken, the act is an ILLEGAL one...hence ILLEGAL ALIENS. I think you may want to quit and wash the sand out of your hair.

Your never going to stop illegals totally. Has the government ever stopped anything that is illegal?

I say arrest corporations for hiring illegals. They are people my friend.

That too. Incentives are part of the problem.

PsuedoPolitiMom,

Where did you go?

Saw them what? Riding around? Were they apprehending and detaining any illegals? If they were did they just take the illegal aliens to the detention center, advise them of where they could get free foodstamps and welfare and then turn them loose?

p.s. TOP OF THE PAGE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Saw them what? Riding around? Were they apprehending and detaining any illegals? If they were did they just take the illegal aliens to the detention center, advise them of where they could get free foodstamps and welfare and then turn them loose?

p.s. TOP OF THE PAGE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

polimum is such a liar

she lives in AZ and knows how the police complain that after they waste the time picking up illegal invaders, the feds just turn em loose...

why are we wasting any tax dollars with oblamer admins "catch and release" immigration/invasion policy

ask her if this is not 100% true...

go ahead and debunk anything I say...

it can not be done...