Anti-Gun Group Admits They Use Armed Security

This reminds me of a Monty Python skit:

When asked by Loesch why her group is employing armed security, Erika Soto Lamb, Communication Director for Everytown for Gun Safety said, We have armed security because other people on your side of the debate threaten our lives. I wish it werent the case, but it is.

In other words they see the necessity for them to have firearms but not the necessity of citizens having guns in the house, even tho sometimes these same citizens live great distances from the closes Law Enforcement Officer who can respond to a emergency where minutes even sometimes seconds might county.

OH, THE HYPOCRICY !

1937%2B%C2%A9%2BMurray%2BBecker.jpg

This reminds me of a Monty Python skit:

When asked by Loesch why her group is employing armed security, Erika Soto Lamb, Communication Director for Everytown for Gun Safety said, We have armed security because other people on your side of the debate threaten our lives. I wish it werent the case, but it is.

In other words they see the necessity for them to have firearms but not the necessity of citizens having guns in the house, even tho sometimes these same citizens live great distances from the closes Law Enforcement Officer who can respond to a emergency where minutes even sometimes seconds might county.

OH, THE HYPOCRICY !

1937%2B%C2%A9%2BMurray%2BBecker.jpg

lolol!!!!

But...when the LIBS do, its ok. because they are compassionate ....

Rosie Odonald had the same issue,,,

http://www.wnd.com/2000/06/2011/

Bet Bloomberg has a small team of killers around him too.

al gore jetting around the world to warn of the evils of fuel emissions and global warming....

*whistles nonchalontly*